Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How were they @Darkhorse192 ?
I had their cotton candy and lemon. They’re like a gritty texture. They were both mediocre but the frosted cookie and wedding cake sound good to me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone recommend a great carrot cake flavored protein powder? Regardless of macros or source.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone recommend a great carrot cake flavored protein powder? Regardless of macros or source.
I know Bowmar makes one but haven't tried it. They are a bit more on the $$$ side.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to beat homemade carrot cake. I've had the bowmar stuff and it's decent. Reminded me of the pumpkin pie proteins. IMO neither flavor are really worth it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I remember seeing a brand called HIT that had carrot cake and a few others that had stellar reviews (i never had a chance to try) but it seems they're gone now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know True Nutrition does some carrot cake flavoring but I have never tried their stuff.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know True Nutrition does some carrot cake flavoring but I have never tried their stuff.
They are GTG, the flavors aren't overpowering (meaning sweetness wise) and are stevia based for the most part which I particularly like. You can add extra flavoring for like one dollar more or something. Just depends on how you like it. The real bonus is you can make your own blend. Their egg nog and cinnamon flavors are the ones I've had and were good. Especially liked the egg nog.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Found randomly
IMG_2593.JPG
IMG_2594.JPG

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was the first day I began to give these a try. Wedding Cake is amazing. Really unique flavor. Tastes exactly like a butter pecan cookie, or a "wedding cookie." I was really surprised at how good it was because I was not nearly as pumped about the birthday cake flavor. Bday cake was underwhelming, but Wedding cake is delicious. I can honestly say I have never had a flavor taste like this. I'll def buy a full size of this.

On a separate note, I love companies that let you buy samples like this. I wish everyone did. I hear all the blah blah its not worth our time/money to make samples, but I have been disappointed by protein so many times if I am on the fence about a flavor and cannot try it without a sample, Im not buying it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t believe how SNS labels I have thrown away Not no more!View attachment 194538
Nice stash

Which one is your favorite focusXT flavor ?

I love the mango limeade amino’s.

Yes safe the labels bro .. I combine with me and my cousin and we share the stuff.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 193216

$24 shipped on prime if anyone is interested

300 gels
5000iu vit d
100mcg vit K
I’m not sure I’d trust those, read the q&a on amazon. I didn’t see any mention of how they are processed or any stamp about quality, that’s important when shopping from amazon.

Yes, mine is in one tablet .

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
cant go wrong with that .. yeah i have my whole family on it as well along with SNS immune support XT * knock on wood *

To those taking vitD .. does yours also have k2 along with it ?
Mine does .. but would like to find better/in bulk yearly supplies maybe for it.
Yes, I take one tablet for D and K2

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not sure I’d trust those, read the q&a on amazon. I didn’t see any mention of how they are processed or any stamp about quality, that’s important when shopping from amazon.

Yeah I did read up on it and yea it is alarming

Gonna stick with diff brand next time def .. I like d2 & k combo in one

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah I did read up on it and yea it is alarming

Gonna stick with diff brand next time def .. I like d2 & k combo in one

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice stash

Which one is your favorite focusXT flavor ?

I love the mango limeade amino’s.

Yes safe the labels bro .. I combine with me and my cousin and we share the stuff.
Honesty I don’t really have a favorite. They all tase great and make for a nice rotation to avoid getting old. So far all mix well with the gorilla nitric.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
C0EFA58F-9745-469B-B306-9752CAEDDF24.jpeg

Been on Zynamite for almost two months so taking a break from Morphobrain (used for a month and that 500mg dose was banging) and back to an old friend.

Adaptogen actually tastes solid! I was anticipating choking it down. If anything the chocolate is a little strong/sweeter than I want. Goes pretty well in morning coffee too.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194564

Been on Zynamite for almost two months so taking a break from Morphobrain (used for a month and that 500mg dose was banging) and back to an old friend.

Adaptogen actually tastes solid! I was anticipating choking it down. If anything the chocolate is a little strong/sweeter than I want. Goes pretty well in morning coffee too.
That's how I'll be using it, in my morning coffee. Looking forward to it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honesty I don’t really have a favorite. They all tase great and make for a nice rotation to avoid getting old. So far all mix well with the gorilla nitric.
Fair enough .. they all do taste great

I have 3 diff flavors stored .. home work and in gym bag all the time

I absolutely loved the limited time candy corn .. it was just different then anything on the market

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 194564

Notice anything from Adaptogen or too soon to tell?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notice anything from Adaptogen or too soon to tell?
Only have had it two days now. I do think it boosted my morning more than usual. I’d been running Morphobrain weekdays and weekend off and could always tell the weekends felt “slower”.

Today I was sharp all morning. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes since it’s only been 2 days.

I’ve been off mushrooms (I was getting lions mane in Morphobrain) and other adaptogens recently too. Not even taking Rhodiola right now to see how this does, so I’ll definitely circle back eventually with a review.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 194564

Morphobrain has been alright, I use it about 3x a week right now, but I won’t be rebuying based on cost/serving. If money is no object it’s a solid product with zero side effects, but I don’t really feel enough to warrant it. Would rather try Adaptogen in coffee vs a rebuy.

Brainwash at half a scoop is a terrific add-in to a preWO stack for heavy lifting.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Only have had it two days now. I do think it boosted my morning more than usual. I’d been running Morphobrain weekdays and weekend off and could always tell the weekends felt “slower”.

Today I was sharp all morning. We’ll see how the rest of the week goes since it’s only been 2 days.

I’ve been off mushrooms (I was getting lions mane in Morphobrain) and other adaptogens recently too. Not even taking Rhodiola right now to see how this does, so I’ll definitely circle back eventually with a review.
I would certainly appreciate a review on the Adaptogen product from you when you get a chance.

I am also looking forward hearing some feedback on their new Pump product that is stacked full of ergogenics!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, Orthogen has been the best joint support supplement I’ve ever used by a very wide margin. I very much regret only buying one tub and have signed up for notifications when it’s back in stock!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are the Nut Butters ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are the Nut Butters ?
Great! Much better than the Sinfit butters. Haven't had Grenade's Carb Killa spreads yet to compare, but those don't have any more protein than regular PB does so I don't really see the need for me. Nuts N More though are a pleasure to eat. Chocolate Maple Pretzel, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and White Chocolate Pretzel are all amazingly delicious. Birthday Cake and Cookie Butter leave a little to be desired.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not in the mail, but Sam’s Club had a Reign 24-can variety pack yesterday of Orange Dreamsicle, Strawberry Sublime, and Mango on sale for $32 before tax. At $1.33/can, I sprung for it! Not even drinking energy drinks right now

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adjustments.JPG

Carb focused bars.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend