Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would much rather spend $5 and find out it's not what I wanted than spend $50 and learn the same thing >>>

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly this...got it shipped in 2 days will try on weekend myself, wish they sent better flavours as not a peach fan
What's funny is, I'm hyper-responsive to a lot of things... so these two samples just may last me a while haha...
I'm going to be comparing it somewhat to this supplement: "Gamer Up" by Controlled Labs It's ridiculous!!!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's funny is, I'm hyper-responsive to a lot of things... so these two samples just may last me a while haha...
I'm going to be comparing it somewhat to this supplement: "Gamer Up" by Controlled Labs It's ridiculous!!!

View attachment 193987
Battle of the gamers! Definitely would love to hear your feedback on both. I think the profiles are solid on both without a ton of stims. Sounds like "gamers" might be replacing cereal proteins and immune as the next "thing". :)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is gamer up still made anymore? I remember it but then it sort of dropped off.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think so. It was something I went to pick up a few months back and seemed to be gone.

Gaming supps have popped up a bit more recently. While I don't care too much for a supplement for gaming, they seem to be a little tamer on stims, but higher in noots than your typical energy drinks, so I welcome the "category" even if I use them more for reading, work, etc.

I liked the Ghost Gamer. I'll reserve a ton of commentary until another serving is taken, but I will say I didn't really want peach but holy crap that was really really really good.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, it just didn’t really sell well. It was too tame for my use - truly a gaming/study/office supp, not anything like a preWO.

They really nailed the bubblegum flavoring, and no dye. It was actually a solid product at the price point if you can still find it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope, it just didn’t really sell well. It was too tame for my use - truly a gaming/study/office supp, not anything like a preWO.

They really nailed the bubblegum flavoring, and no dye. It was actually a solid product at the price point if you can still find it.
Orange Brainwash is a great replacement for it!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think so. It was something I went to pick up a few months back and seemed to be gone.

Gaming supps have popped up a bit more recently. While I don't care too much for a supplement for gaming, they seem to be a little tamer on stims, but higher in noots than your typical energy drinks, so I welcome the "category" even if I use them more for reading, work, etc.

I liked the Ghost Gamer. I'll reserve a ton of commentary until another serving is taken, but I will say I didn't really want peach but holy crap that was really really really good.
Yeah, a "gaming" supplement is pretty much synonymous with a stimmed nootropic supplement. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's my favorite category of supplements! Some people may not find them "strong" or "harsh" enough for a PWO (and they don't really have pump/endurance ingredients besides maybe rhodiola, taurine, and sometimes nooLVL), but for general energy, work, productivity, etc. they (nootropic products) are the best there is IMO.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, a "gaming" supplement is pretty much synonymous with a stimmed nootropic supplement. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's my favorite category of supplements! Some people may not find them "strong" or "harsh" enough for a PWO (and they don't really have pump/endurance ingredients besides maybe rhodiola, taurine, and sometimes nooLVL), but for general energy, work, productivity, etc. they (nootropic products) are the best there is IMO.
Ya I agree. I love it. I try to limit my total stim intake a bit, but love getting some Noots in to boost all my work performance haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Gamer

Taste

Peach – The initial taste has a mellow peach punch with a sweet kick on the backend. Right out of the gate there is an acidic tang coupled with a sweet floral taste. The peach is very natural with a lingering luscious sweetness that makes it enjoyable and refreshing to drink on. While peach is a new flavor to drop from Ghost it is certainly very unique. This is yet another great addition to their array of flavors on the brand’s multitude of products.

Mixability

Ghost Gamer mixes with ease. When mixed in a shaker cup or blender bottle it dissolves fairly easily. There is no clumping or particles floating when mixed after a few shakes. It did leave a touch of foam but that went away very quickly. I see no issue with mixing this product as Ghost is very good with Mixability across the board.

Formula

Per 2 Scoops:

1.6g NooVL (Inositol Enhanced Bonded Arginine Silicate) – increase performance, accuracy, speed, decision-making, and reaction time
1g Taurine (Improve Performance & Energy Levels)
1g L-Tyrosine (Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Cognizin Citicoline (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)
500mg Raw Coconut Water Powder (Hydration)
150mg Natural Caffeine
50mg Astragin (Enhance Ingredient Uptake)
40mg Theobromine (Nootropic / Cognitive Enhancer)

Pros

- Open-Label
- Transparency
- Good Blend of Nootropics
- Natural Caffeine
- Added Hydration Complex

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZMA O.jpg

I got this for less than $5 including shipping. I used my points and free shipping option. Always check with @The Solution before buying any thing !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Sweet deal bro.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't have an epic pic of it so I am sorry for that but just got a shipment of PES Cake Pop in which is my current favorite protein flavor of all available options. I know a lot of folks in here were disappointed with it saying it was just another vanilla. I personally can tell it has a distinct cake and frosting flavor and love it to death. Amazing flavor and so happy it is in the regular lineup. The only other flavor I felt this strongly about was Animal Franks Birthday Cake which has since been discontinued. I also received an order of Quest Peanut Butter, which in my opinion is one of the best or second best tasting PB flavored proteins. To me, it is the flavor that most closely resembles actual pure peanut butter, with great macros and affordable prices.

Also, for those who five a ****, I just finished a tub of Bowmar Birthday Cake. I will say the following. It is a great flavor, I would order it again, and I would try any of their other flavors. Josh is a personal friend of mine and I have no doubt that he creates top quality products across the board. This was my first sampling of one of his proteins. With that said, I believe PES cake pop to be a slightly better flavored protein for my personal tastes. Considering how good birthday cake flavor was, I will absolutely consider trying his other flavors, especially considering they now offer individual samples for cheap. I have heard wedding cake, carrot cake are incredible. More to follow.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't have an epic pic of it so I am sorry for that but just got a shipment of PES Cake Pop in which is my current favorite protein flavor of all available options. I know a lot of folks in here were disappointed with it saying it was just another vanilla. I personally can tell it has a distinct cake and frosting flavor and love it to death. Amazing flavor and so happy it is in the regular lineup. The only other flavor I felt this strongly about was Animal Franks Birthday Cake which has since been discontinued. I also received an order of Quest Peanut Butter, which in my opinion is one of the best or second best tasting PB flavored proteins. To me, it is the flavor that most closely resembles actual pure peanut butter, with great macros and affordable prices.

Also, for those who five a ****, I just finished a tub of Bowmar Birthday Cake. I will say the following. It is a great flavor, I would order it again, and I would try any of their other flavors. Josh is a personal friend of mine and I have no doubt that he creates top quality products across the board. This was my first sampling of one of his proteins. With that said, I believe PES cake pop to be a slightly better flavored protein for my personal tastes. Considering how good birthday cake flavor was, I will absolutely consider trying his other flavors, especially considering they now offer individual samples for cheap. I have heard wedding cake, carrot cake are incredible. More to follow.
Good information, Thank you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Orange Brainwash is a great replacement for it!
Brainwash is easily the superior product - if you don’t mind the 200mg L-Theanine, it has a great smooth feel. The Green Apple flavor is the best, although I really like Fruit Punch too.

Good information, Thank you!
Cake Pop Select is definitely not just vanilla - the flavor was a home run, spot on.

Got these for $25
Super comfortable for day to day walking or casual wearing

What are those? They look great, and I need some walking shoes.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those shoes do look great. Like a sock and shoe combo. Curious as to the make too.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Deal: @The Solution with BOGO 2lbs Sparta whey. My order already shipped too. Jump on this if you need to stock up.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know how it works out for you. I have heard good things.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always focus on sleep, diet, etc but the gym is such an important tool in keeping me “even” - without it and additional stress factors, I wanted to see if this could help in any way. I’ll report back.
Everyone is different, but 3 caps would always lower my cortisol too much (anecdotally). Would feel sluggish and a bit off. Definitely recommend starting at 1-2 caps. It would drop a bit of water weight for me IIRC (it’s been like 7 years since I’ve used it)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just mixed a glass of the Peach Ghost Gamer

- Powder has no discernable scent to me
- Mixed half a packet with 8 ounces of water
- Smelled peaches.. it's got such a delightful aroma
- Taste, it hits right away: Peach a little bite
- I've just had it so will alert anyone as to feels
- I think I have just found my morning wake-me-up sharpen for work drink

I love this stuff.
If their Coconut Protein is as good as this flavoring, I'm sold on their entire line.

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just mixed a glass of the Peach Ghost Gamer

- Powder has no discernable scent to me
- Mixed half a packet with 8 ounces of water
- Smelled peaches.. it's got such a delightful aroma
- Taste, it hits right away: Peach a little bite
- I've just had it so will alert anyone as to feels
- I think I have just found my morning wake-me-up sharpen for work drink

I love this stuff.
If their Coconut Protein is as good as this flavoring, I'm sold on their entire line.

View attachment 194082
In for the feels feedback

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the feels feedback
Oh, and I had the other half of the packet. I got thirsty and this stuff is freaking delicious!!!

Nothing crazy really. I feel like ideas are flowing; my mind is sharp, and ready to go.
My math engine is revving up unlike the other day where I had a math-tastrophy level event... lol.

Last edited:
Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, but 3 caps would always lower my cortisol too much (anecdotally). Would feel sluggish and a bit off. Definitely recommend starting at 1-2 caps. It would drop a bit of water weight for me IIRC (it’s been like 7 years since I’ve used it)
I read the dosing protocol and it doesn’t fit with my schedule anyway - I workout in the AM so taking one upon waking and then again an hour before workout is a bit much. I usually tend to start new supps at a lower dose and see how it works. I’m also cheap and need to make things last as long as possible.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I thought I wanted to go workout, turns out I missed seeing all the goddamn babes. (I'm in Florida) so of course every single one ever was there frolicking in almost NOTHING.
Looks like that M-Test came in right on time to really get you in the mood for the 1/2 naked
frolicking babes. ;) I've always had my own home gym so no need to go workout at a gym
BUT hanging with some of those cuties 1/2 naked sounds GOOD! :) makes me want to crack
open a couple of M-Test jars I have in my stash.:D

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like that M-Test came in right on time to really get you in the mood for the 1/2 naked
frolicking babes. ;) I've always had my own home gym so no need to go workout at a gym
BUT hanging with some of those cuties 1/2 naked sounds GOOD! :) makes me want to crack
open a couple of M-Test jars I have in my stash.:D
I did the literal opposite of you haha, I sold my home gym SO I could go see the babes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghost Co.jpg
Ghost Coc.jpg

@The Solution was nice enough to let me know that Ghost was making a second batch of their Coconut Protein powder so I order two tubs, I got and email the next morning telling me my order did not go through and I should reorder, they were even nice enough to include a 25% off code so I reordered. Yesterday I get my (2) tubs from the UPS Man great !! Today I get two more, did Ghost make a mistake ? Was I Scammed ? Should I make a stink or just drink it and shut up ?

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many thanks to @ZOO ... as always 10/10 on awesome GB/VL labels & graphics. Stay tuned for review thread next week.
@ZOO

Quoting myself for review:

Peach Mango and Berry Punch were both used. Peach Mango is absolutely great. Something about peach lately that is just hitting the spot. Berry punch is good too but man peach mango is just awesome. I know on paper sometimes peach flavor sounds strange but you guys owe it to yourselves to try it.

Great focus and energy pre, very smooth and not over the top hyper stim. The magic happens when you stack with special forces as I tried with and without. Special forces takes it from a 10/10 to "this one goes to 11!". This isn't a pump pre for those of you who chase pump (which I don't). The focus and energy here is on point which is what I look for.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO

Peach Mango and Berry Punch were both used. Peach Mango is absolutely great. Something about peach lately that is just hitting the spot. Berry punch is good too but man peach mango is just awesome. I know on paper sometimes peach flavor sounds strange but you guys owe it to yourselves to try it.

Great focus and energy pre, very smooth and not over the top hyper stim. The magic happens when you stack with special forces as I tried with and without. Special forces takes it from a 10/10 to "this one goes to 11!". This isn't a pump pre for those of you who chase pump (which I don't). The focus and energy here is on point which is what I look for.
Spot on thanks man! The peach mango was surprise to me too when I tried it. Bostin wanted it and then I was like "damn, good call." Definitely not a pump product like you said. We may make one later on but in the meantime I'm enjoying that natty pump from pink salt and hydration ;)

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spot on thanks man! The peach mango was surprise to me too when I tried it. Bostin wanted it and then I was like "damn, good call." Definitely not a pump product like you said. We may make one later on but in the meantime I'm enjoying that natty pump from pink salt and hydration ;)
I think too many pre's try to do too many things and ultimately most just seem nominal or barely adequate when trying to make an all in one. This is not one of those. It's does exactly what it's meant to do. You can always stack with a pump product as those are everywhere but finding a really good fully disclosed and correctly formulated energy/focus pre such as this is difficult sometimes. Glad this one is available for us who really like focus/energy on top of anything.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People sleep on salt, but man it’s probably the most cost-effective preWO pump agent possible! Shame it’s not easier to flavor into a pre. Usually just eat it straight or add to my preWO meal.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO

Juice Daddy is a very smooth stim. Hits pretty hard but never overwhelming or jittery. Special forces really intensifies any stim I take with it. Anything above two caps has me jacked. A single serving of juice daddy plus special forces is perfect

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inwas hesitant to buy juice daddy because it is mostly a stim. But I realized pumps have much more to do with salt, hydration, and carbs. I need a pick me up for work, workouts, etc far more than anything else and gave juice daddy a try. It didn’t disappoint. Smooth energy that kicks in slowly, peaks and is strong, no jitter, and lasts a good amount of time with no crash. Everyone shelling out for G-Fuel should get this instead. Awesome
Product zoo!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 194126View attachment 194127

@The Solution was nice enough to let me know that Ghost was making a second batch of their Coconut Protein powder so I order two tubs, I got and email the next morning telling me my order did not go through and I should reorder, they were even nice enough to include a 25% off code so I reordered. Yesterday I get my (2) tubs from the UPS Man great !! Today I get two more, did Ghost make a mistake ? Was I Scammed ? Should I make a stink or just drink it and shut up ?
how do you like it? Love coconut and coconut cream pie. Loaded up on protein currently but this flavor is so intriguing

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked this up for an additional AM or PM boost. Effects at 1/2 a cup (on top of a morning cup of joe) was nice, smooth mental alertness. Sorry to say that it's very acidic, even with the mocha flavoring, so not necessarily enjoyable to drink. But in a pinch it'll do the trick!

20200521_102858.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Juice Daddy is a very smooth stim. Hits pretty hard but never overwhelming or jittery. Special forces really intensifies any stim I take with it. Anything above two caps has me jacked. A single serving of juice daddy plus special forces is perfect
That was my exact preWO combo today, plus some research Noopept! Squat was really firing by my hardest set.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
inwas hesitant to buy juice daddy because it is mostly a stim. But I realized pumps have much more to do with salt, hydration, and carbs. I need a pick me up for work, workouts, etc far more than anything else and gave juice daddy a try. It didn’t disappoint. Smooth energy that kicks in slowly, peaks and is strong, no jitter, and lasts a good amount of time with no crash. Everyone shelling out for G-Fuel should get this instead. Awesome
Product zoo!
Thanks, brother! I really appreciate that. Next time you put an order in just add your username to the notes and I'll send some Special Forces samples to try with it ;) Is it cool if I post this on my sites review page when I finish setting it up?