Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gas stations, Walmart, Giant Eagle, Wegmans

Any grocery or Gas station I’ve been to has had them and I live in BFE

I personally thought the taste was lackluster.

I would take a Monster; Raze, c4 or bang over the rockstar drink. They just don’t do it for me flavor wise. The new green monster destroys that rockstar IMO
huh, ive been all around (not looking mind you) and haven't come across them yet... I've enjoyed some of the other flavors so if I fid i'll be trying just to see.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
huh, ive been all around (not looking mind you) and haven't come across them yet... I've enjoyed some of the other flavors so if I fid i'll be trying just to see.
This flavor is not like the other Rockstars imo. Rockstar is usually the cheapest and tastes like it. Their grape, orange and lemon pure zeros SUCK imo.

This was the first Rockstar to be on the same level as Monster.

I enjoy this flavor as much as Bang Rainbown Unicorn.

Don't sleep on it.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Came home to a tower of Diesel! Very pleased with this order

IMG_0193.JPG

Thanks Chuck Diesel

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tower of Diesel Power !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y’all know who Got me an awesome deal on these
IMG_9148.JPG

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine at walmart yesterday,. and they are stocking at all the country fair gas stations we have here.... and we have 0 safeways in Erie, PA .....
so yeah.....
That's odd. Maybe Speedway had it exclusively for first month. The Speedway by my house was plastered with ads saying it was exclusive.

Tangerine Mango Guava Strawberry
ZP9OP1fC0U7m9X0Ok-N1znrS7Ws_m3VYH6LDUFULdg4.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's odd. Maybe Speedway had it exclusively for first month. The Speedway by my house was plastered with ads saying it was exclusive.

Tangerine Mango Guava Strawberry
The flavor sounds really good!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got them at 4 places that are not Safeway . So to those who want to get it they don’t have to slave themself to a Safeway

Plus I don’t live by one. Just trying to pass along info to those wanting to grab them.

I’ve never seen a safeway within hours of where I live Walmart, Giant Eagle, sheetz and country fair all have them in my area
Speedway... but yeah, it must have just been exclusive for first month or two. January and February they were out.. or maybe in cities that have a Speedway, they get the exclusivity.

I'll email Speedway and tell them to F' off claiming it's exclusive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about the new flavor, but krogers usually runs Rockstar 10 for $10. you can get just 1 for a buck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_2206.JPG

Got a few more brite bottles and DCP. Top muscle and one brite came last week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very nice review Bob, Makes me want to try it !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got these in the mail yesterday. And yes, they are Awesome.
IMG_20190329_172540_656.jpeg
IMG_20190329_172540_653.jpeg
20190329_171343.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s a good review.. but way too expensive to spend on protein, don’t you think?
I agree, I know Egg Protein cost more to produce but for me I do not believe I would spend the money.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is because your comparing it to a normal whey or whey blend . If you actually “listen” to the review and the previous one I explain why it’s priced the way it is.

Comparing an egg protein to a normal low
Budget whey you can buy is apples to oranges . People complain isolates and vegan proteins as expensive, well there is a reason why... just like egg protein

No GMO’s
No lactose or dairy
Keto friendly
Paleo friendly
Very high BV value
Zero artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
Hormone and antibiotic free
Non GMO
danielmoo I am sure can chime in more seeing you only really get it Direct so that’s another reason for a higher price tag and being a new item
So, this probably is good for a small segment of people.
Non GMO- it’s actually inconsequential with studies out there proving it really doesn’t matter. People like to scare the general public with these things with a greater agenda behind.
No Lactose- If you buy a whey with lesser Carbs (not isolate), this is nearly non-exsistant.
Keto friendly- How is 1-2gms of carb going to make any difference in Keto. It will definitely not push you out of Ketosis unless the whey is just full of crap like dextrin and some other fillers.
Paleo friendly- For Paleo diet, whey protein is almost RECOMMENDED if you’re trying to build muscle to get high amounts of protein in your body.
Very High Biological Value- doesn’t mean jack in this scenario. Because you’re “supplementing” only a scoop or two. How much difference is a scoop of high BV going to make in your overall recovery or muscle building.
Zero artificial colors and flavours- people drink Preworkout supplements which has even color dyes. Inconsequential.
Hormone and Antibiotic free- I don’t even want to go there. In that case, we may not even eat the vegetables we consume everyday.
So, like I said, it’s just way over priced for a regular gym goer to even buy a product like this.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non GMO- it’s actually inconsequential with studies out there proving it really doesn’t matter. People like to scare the general public with these things with a greater agenda behind.
No Lactose- If you buy a whey with lesser Carbs (not isolate), this is nearly non-exsistant.
Keto friendly- How is 1-2gms of carb going to make any difference in Keto. It will definitely not push you out of Ketosis unless the whey is just full of crap like dextrin and some other fillers.
Paleo friendly- For Paleo diet, whey protein is almost RECOMMENDED if you’re trying to build muscle to get high amounts of protein in your body.
Very High Biological Value- doesn’t mean jack in this scenario. Because you’re “supplementing” only a scoop or two. How much difference is a scoop of high BV going to make in your overall recovery or muscle building.
Zero artificial colors and flavours- people drink Preworkout supplements which has even color dyes. Inconsequential.
Hormone and Antibiotic free- I don’t even want to go there. In that case, we may not even eat the vegetables we consume everyday.
So, like I said, it’s just way over priced for a regular gym goer to even buy a product like this.
Well if you think gmo does nothing to you then your brainwashed- did you google monstanto and watch all the vids.. not sure why you would support gmos - worst thing thats happened to farmers since dawn of time

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you think gmo does nothing to you then your brainwashed- did you google monstanto and watch all the vids.. not sure why you would support gmos - worst thing thats happened to farmers since dawn of time
Well, may be you’re. This is just one article. I can find you a 100 studies. And you should also stop eating all the chicken then. Because unless they are from the farm, they are dangerous too with hormones and antibiotics.
https://www.corteva.com/resources/blog/blog-articles/are-gmos-harmful.html

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
The Solution nailed it with the attributes that attract specific consumers to Proven Egg. It's also important to note, as he said, that is exclusive to our website as of now. I wouldn't expect anyone to purchase it without a coupon code at the very least. It should dip down in price once retailers get a hold of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They do look and sound good !

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Had a chance to try the Melon Mania REIGN this weekend, thought it tasted like a Watermelon Blowpop.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
The Solution knows I like swag t shirts. Got home from work yesterday and found a box waiting for me. Hooked me up with a bunch of shirts, a hat, and some snacks.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The current deal wasn’t active when I picked these up but still got a great deal nevertheless. For 10$ cheaper and a free monster water bottle I may have to jump right back in again.

IMG_9414.JPG

BUILDFASTFORM The Solution

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big thanks to cheftepesh1 and Iron Legion for allowing me to log these goodies. By the way, come join the log.
20190403_204835.jpeg

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy to have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock3 for hooking me up!

IMG_0117.JPG

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy t have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock03 for hooking me up!

View attachment 181487

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Disappointed I can’t get fullblitz sent to the UK :(

Prob cuz of the y.
Eventually it is coming to the U.K.

Dropped them a comment on Instagram and asked and they said it will be eventually

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It feels so good to reunite! Although I’m a little disappointed that it’s missing a couple ingredients, I’m still happy to have it again. Not “true” OG, it’s as close as I’m going to get!

Huge shoutout to @shockrock3 for hooking me up!

View attachment 181487
Is it the UK or Australian version I’m guessing? Still jealous!

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
IMG_20190407_094036_950.jpeg

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not easy to find a good multi component protein in Europe on a decent price, as soon as I saw this offer on a local shop I picked up 4 for around $15 each!
View attachment 181561
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U wot? Europe has some great supplement companies, mostly ‘bulk’ brands, offering some solid blended products at not muc more than cost

I hope to hell you’ve tried those flavours before BTW - trutein red velvet is *the* single worst protein flavour I’ve ever tried.
Tried both of the main UK bulk brands, flavorwise it's meh..and price is not far of this offer! As well they are a prop. blend so you never know how much is what!
Time will tell about flavors of trutain, I just tried cpbc and its good!