• First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
View attachment 180648
Noxygen by purus 19.99$ x 2 40$
Tru Multi 20.00$
Tank top 14.99$
Shipping 4.99$ plus tax $80 give or take
NOPE.....a hook up from The Solution free shipping free tank top Tru multi and purus
37$
That's a sweet deal for $37. I orderded a tub of noxygen off eBay, I may have to try fhe liquid caps next as someone told me they rock!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Ghost Cinnamon Cereal Milk Whey Review

[video=youtube_share;93aH7r4rUfo]http://youtu.be/93aH7r4rUfo[/video]
https://youtu.be/93aH7r4rUfo

Taste

Cinnamon Cereal Milk – For National Cereal Day Ghost decided to launch yet another cereal milk to replicate Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Ghost already has a Snicker Doodle flavor on their line which is heavy in cinnamon sugar, and was revamped this year (2018/2019) to make it even better. Cinnamon Cereal Milk does differ from Snicker Doodle in a few ways. First off the density of the cinnamon is not as strong, but the aftertaste of the leftover cereal of cinnamon toast crunch is. If you are looking for a more refreshing cinnamon based protein powder this is the one to go with. It doesn’t blast your taste buds with a dense cinnamon sugar flavor instead you get the regular cereal milk flavor enhanced with a ground cinnamon that is in the perfect amount to bring back your childhood memories. Ghost continues to impress and their flavoring is nothing short of amazing. If you like anything associated with Cinnamon Toast Crunch you need this in your life.

Mixability

I mixed this protein shake with 1 Scoop of the Whey and 4-6oz of cashew milk. This mixed with ease. There was no clumping left in the shake as the powder started to mix hitting the liquid.

When mixed in Greek yogurt (plain) I also found it to mix with ease.. There are also no issues when utilized in baking. I find it to help the final product rise very well and make an incredible baked good.

Formula

Per Scoop:
1.5g Fat
4g Carbs
25g Protein

What you have to love about Ghost is the open label on the whey protein. The only other added ingredients are cellulose and xanthan gum + Sucralose as the sweetener. There is nothing hidden in here. With a very basic formula the greatest inclusion is a Ghost Enzyme to help breakdown the whey for those who may have a slight lactose problem. This will settle very easy and sit well for almost all consumers.

14.53g from WPI
13.15g From WPC
2.98g from Hydro WPI

Cost

$39.99 on their main webpage, but you can always find a 20% off coupon. If you have coupons to the 3-letter store you can always get the added discount if you want to shop local. For the price of the open label and flavoring it is more of a unique buy. Think of something you can use on occasion, but maybe a touch too expensive to use on a daily basis. Most people are geared to cost effective whey/whey blends on the market. My best piece of advice is you could half the dosage on the ghost whey and pair with a vanilla protein powder to get the enhancement of the Ghost flavoring.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
think it might be time to rename the thread from "in the mail..." to "today, from bob..."

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
And I got the talking to about too many supplements? Kidding man as I know you are very generous with sending out samples and products to people. Guess I need to make some orders through you again.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final round of goodies from The Solution sb week sale

IMG_8816.JPG

Really digging all the flavors of the fuel. Sure it’s not pre worthy really but what I love is it does what I need it for and that’s replace my morning coffee. I was spending between 1.84 and 2.66 every morning depending on where I was driving by to for work each morning and I really thought I’d miss the coffee but these all taste incredible, give me extra and above what coffee does and it’s costing me at most 60 cents a day. This order I got the 2 fuel for 25$. That’s 12.50 a tub/30 servings or 42 cents a serving. So you can see how much I’m saving off this alone. Bob mentioned this option to me way back when I’d be complaining about not having money for other supps I wanted and now I wish I had listened back then. Ppl always talk about sacrifice and how you have to make decisions where you give up something to be able to do something else, well don’t feel like I’m really sacrificing anything in this case at all. Never was a bang, Hyde etc person but if I were and made the switch it’d be even a bigger savings.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I find someone selling soliciting other sites that do not sponsor here in any way, even in PM's they will be removed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
kjkitzman

Nice !!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0980.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is all natural soap from a friends new soap company. Smelled the soap through the envelope they were in!
I asked because My Daughter makes soap that looks like that !!

I was trying to get her to make a line of Body Builder Soap's and Deodorants !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Stack !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1998.JPG

Just got this in the mail. Can’t wait to try the CBD.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit my porch yesterday afternoon
IMG_20190316_091313_098.jpeg

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Man who has the info on a Canadian deal for Bang? The Solution ? Bought one today for just under $5! They wanted pretty much $50 for a case of 12. Why can’t Canadians get Banged for a cheap price too??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested to hear your feedback, what specifically are you looking to get out of it?
As I have the medical marajuana, I use this for day time pain management. The most it will do is take the edge off which is what I need during the work day. So far from the first dose, which I upped to 30mg it definitely takes the edge off. It has a light mint flavor so worked well in my tea.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man who has the info on a Canadian deal for Bang? The Solution ? Bought one today for just under $5! They wanted pretty much $50 for a case of 12. Why can’t Canadians get Banged for a cheap price too??
Oh you totally can just drive down to Lundy’s lane you’ll definitely find some there. Lol. But yeah I’ve noticed that non state users do get the shaft when it comes to supps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong 31719.jpg

I think I hit the Mother Load of samples and swag !! That and Fast Shipping, #1 in Customer Service !!