In the Mail ....

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try finding that price on the new flavors (Chocolate Hazelnut or Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnut)
Won't happen.

Speaking of a stupid cheap deal....
C4 Carbonated + C4 Ultimate Carbonated --- 1 Case of each for $26 coming next week .. That is $13/Case
Might have Try those. Bang cases locally are are 18.99 at my local health store. I've yet to try c4 or the hyde ones though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will have to try the Quest Doughnut bars when I find a good deal on them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fit Crunch.jpg

Got these three bars "In The Mail" last week, I'm not sure how I got them, but I can't wait to try one !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For quest, chocolate chip cookie dough heated in micro for 10 seconds is hard to beat! Ha

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_8415.JPG

$10. Total including shipping.

Thanks The Solution looking forward to giving these all 9’s a whirl.

Tried 1 of the free sample of fuel watermelon sour wedges this morning. If you like the xtend watermelon you’ll like this flavor. It’s similar with the sour part really shining.

So far I rank the three flavors I’ve tried. White. Baja. Watermelon. Still have the lemon to open up.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 180254

$10. Total including shipping.

Thanks The Solution looking forward to giving these all 9’s a whirl.

Tried 1 of the free sample of fuel watermelon sour wedges this morning. If you like the xtend watermelon you’ll like this flavor. It’s similar with the sour part really shining.

So far I rank the three flavors I’ve tried. White. Baja. Watermelon. Still have the lemon to open up.
That’s just not fair! Lol. Canadians need these deals too!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Redcon1 BAR Breakfast At The Ready Bars Review

[video=youtube;8ibJITlUnNE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ibJITlUnNE[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ibJITlUnNE

Taste

Crunchy Cinnamon Bites – Crunchy Cinnamon Bites is a Cinnamon Toast Crunch knockoff protein bar. The bars base is consistent with each flavor on providing a bold vanilla flavor. The glaze is also a stable feature in all three bars that packs a similar punch of sweetness to enhance the bar. The cinnamon toast crunch chunks just like the other bars is there, but the flavor falls frail to a cereal standard. They do give enough punch to amplify the bar to the next level.

Fruity Cereal – The Fruity Cereal bar contains a vanilla heavy rice cereal base. When you bite into the bar you will taste chunks of fruity pebbles. These little flakes provide a sweet enhancement that elevates the overall flavor of the bar. Even with a sweet icing on top the flavor of the cereal never shined through. This tastes like a very heavy vanilla with a luscious aftertaste. I was looking for the cereal to seep through and hit my taste buds, but that was the limiting factor of this bar.

Rainbow Breakfast – Rainbow breakfast is a knockoff lucky charms flavored protein bar. Just like Fruity Cereal the base is very similar with a strong vanilla flavor. The icing is also identical to provide an extra kick of sweetness to the cereal flavor. The lucky charm pieces are large but lack flavor. The chewiness of the marshmallow inclusions are great, but they are bland and do not help the bar to any degree

Overall → The bars on their own are good, but the cereal flavoring on them needs to be improved.

Ranking of Flavors
1. Crunchy Cinnamon Bites
2. Rainbow Breakfast
3. Fruity Cereal

Texture

The texture of the protein bar is very similar to a BSN Syntha 6 Crisp Bar. If you have ever had one of those it is a hybrid of a rice krispy treat and a protein bar meshed together. There is a small glaze that coats each one of these protein bars and little chunks of cereal laced throughout each bar. The bar is very soft and you can puncture it with your fingers. This makes it very easy to eat right out of the wrapper and great for those who are on the go.

Formula

190 Calories
4g Fat
20g Carbs
4g Fiber
20g Protein

This bar features a much different profile then the flagship MRE bar. This bar contains a protein blend of WPI and WPC instead of the whole food approach with beef, salmon, and egg found in the MRE Bar.

Cost

$34.99 for a box of 12.This is the retail price off the Redcon1 main webpage. As many fans know RedCon1 does a ton of sales and deals, so do not be surprised to see the price of these bars drop. You can find 20-30% discount codes and depending on the holiday or sale it may drop lower. With that said that would drop these bars to $25-28/Box which is just around $2 a bar. For an on the go snack that is a lower option then the MRE bar that is very fair on the market.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

FortiFX Honey Almond Protein Bar Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBvKsnp2nzQ
[video=youtube;bBvKsnp2nzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBvKsnp2nzQ[/video]

Taste

Honey Almond –. The initial taste is a rich vanilla that is coated with a honey drizzle. The crunchy granola is complimented with an almond flavor that is enriched by the sweetness of the honey. I thought the pretzel bar was a sweet and salty combination that came true, but this flavor is on another level. The array of flavors mesh together very well and the honey layers the extra icing on the cake by enhancing each aspect in this bar. FortiFX continues to improve with each flavor they pump out. I do not know what is next, but with this trend they continue to release a flavor that one-ups the previous one.

Flavor Rankings:
1. Honey Almond
2. Pretzel
3. Peanut Butter
4. Chocolate

Texture

The texture on these bars is unique, and what separates them from the competition on the market. This is the first company to infuse a granola bar and protein bar together. This is a multi-layered bar with an outside coating, a small drizzle, and a crunchy granola inside.. Out of the wrapper this bar is soft and easy to consume. I could even puncture the outside layer with my fingers, if you left this out in a hot or humid environment you could see the outside start to smear or melt.

Formula

260 Calories
12g Fat
23g Carbohydrates
3g Fiber
20g Protein

FortiFX decided to make a higher calorie granola bar and protein bar hybrid. Fortifx use to make 80g bars, but have downsized them to 60g and lowered the caloric allotment. The bars have a protein blend, which is heavy in WPI. Therefore it will settle easier to others who use higher amounts of concentrates, MPI, or casein to help flavor the protein bar.

Cost

The price is $25 for a box of 12 protein bars. Given the quality of the protein bars, and how good the flavoring is this is a reasonable price. Companies such as Sinister Labs, Prosupps, Animal, and Fit Crunch who have a very identical MRP based bar are all in the ballpark for pricing. If you do see a sale on these it would be a very good idea to buy and stock up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

VPX Bang Frose Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q4d18D7Ic
[video=youtube;Z9q4d18D7Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q4d18D7Ic[/video]

Taste

Frose Rose - A Frosé Rosé is typically the name for a frozen rosé wine slushie. At first, I thought there would be a wine taste combined with carbonation making this the most unique bang flavor to date. To my surprise, this is a watermelon and grape mixture, as the colors resemble on the can. When I first saw the can being teased I thought nerds would be a theme, and that is exactly what I tasted when drinking this beverage. The sweetness of the candy and the enhanced flavoring from the combination sets off the watermelon and grape flavors. Overall this flavor is fantastic. The name is misleading, but for those who pick this up, you will be vastly surprised on how well both flavors compliment each other.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. There is a reason why the formula is not something you would see as a top tier pre-workout. With a long listing blend it is hard to say how much COQ10, EAA”s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and affordable drink the real reason people buy it is for flavor and caffeine.

Cost
Price will vary; usually on new flavors, there may be some discount, sometimes no discount due to the newest release and where you buy it from. You can pay upward to $3-4 A can locally at a gym or store, or you can buy online and get them around 20/Case, which is the best way to go. I will always have them at $1.79/Can or cheaper, which beats most grocery stores, gyms, and local brick and mortar shops.

Top 10 Rankings
1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
2. Sour Heads
3. Frose Rose
4. Cotton Candy
5. Purple Haze
6. Rainbow Unicorn
7. Bangster Berry
8. Black Cherry Vanilla
9. Purple Guava Pear
10. Pina Colada

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went to dollar tree today and bought 13 detour bars-lower sugar[58% less sugar than regular detour bars] 30gm whey protein 3.oz bars. the only flavor was chocolate chip caramel though. taste wasn't awful but what I like is how filling they are.

overall I rate this as a good deal at a buck a bar!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vitacost1.jpg

I Got a few Staples !!!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
Can drop a few details on what I have been told I can share.
BOGO Blender Bottles
25% off BSN, ON,MAN Sports
BOGO ON Celsius products

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woah. The Solution is bringing some crazy deals this week. If y’all missed out on the whey blend wait til you see the isolate deal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS 19.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bob's always got "The Deals" it's nice to have someone looking out for all of us!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
BOGO Blender Bottles
BOGO ON Celsius products
How about a solid staple????
TRU MULTI by PES
buy 1 get the 2nd at 50% off....stock up time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a pretty solid deal!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BOGO Blender Bottles
BOGO ON Celsius products
BOGO on bio-gro & some more R1 protein deals and BOGO50 on PES products

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting on the reported case of c4 ultimate cans and c4 cans for 26

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Waiting for fullblitz, CBD sample, enhanced formulation samples, and ghost product samples. No tracking for anything, so very suspenseful, especially with the bad USPS guys we have over here.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAN Blockbuster $7 a Tub
Not bad....
Not bad at all.
And I thought when I paid 11$ a tub I got a deal....
It's cheaper for me to buy blockbuster than it is to buy glycerol standalone. Blockbuster has glycerol and a ton of other goodies too.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just recieved some of this in the mail, price is on point too. Hit me up if anyone's looking I can steer you in the right direction.
11kt_1000x1500.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bulk.jpg

DemntedCowboy - Turned me on to this company - Trying to get my hematocrit levels down a bit !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution keeps dropping deals left and right. 43 shipped for 5lbs isolate and 30ct flavor xtend plus more fuel samples. Got a couple more deals from this weeks sale too coming. If y’all haven’t talked to bob about this weeks sales he’s got a lot of deals still up
IMG_8502.JPG

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang didn't see that, ive been using my protein isolate And its much easier on my stomach. Sucks because I have like 8 tubs of other protein but rarely use cause of GI problems.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_0013.JPG

Came home to find this in my mailbox. I didn’t order it but after placing a large order with TheSolution on Monday he sent this to me after me having some confusion about my order. Pretty cool, I order a lot of different things online but never get personal packages as a thank you gesture.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy the ride!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20190307_052313.jpg

FREE!! The Solution you are a very generous man and a absolute pleasure to do business with. Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Proven Egg Protein

https://youtu.be/eAMnA2em55o
[video=youtube_share;eAMnA2em55o]http://youtu.be/eAMnA2em55o[/video]

Taste

Chocolate - Upon opening the tub the aroma is extremely strong and rich for a chocolate protein. I have never had an egg protein before, but after mixing and trying it I was pleasantly surprised. Right away the flavor is dense and packs a luscious milk chocolate initial taste. What I did notice is small vibes of a egg undertone from the egg white protein inclusion. Granted stevia is very hard to flavor, but with how clean of a profile Gaspari went within the egg protein they did a great job masking the raw materials. The best part about this protein is how easy it settles compared to regular whey. You will find yourself digesting this protein with ease. A top-tier formula is not always easy to flavor, and that runs for any product in the supplement industry. Given the ingredient profile, Gaspari did a very good job on flavoring this chocolate to give you impressive tasting chocolate.

Mixability

Gaspari Proven Egg mixes on the thick side due to being an egg protein powder. This is typical for other companies who manufacture egg protein. I would consider adding 8-10oz per scoop to find a good powder/liquid ratio. Some may prefer upward to 12-14 if you enjoy a thin protein shake. This is fantastic when mixed with yogurt to make a protein pudding. That is my number one way to use this product for a sludge-like consistency.

Formula

Per Scoop:
110 Calories
0g Fat
2g Carbs
25g Protein

Ingredients:
egg white
sunflower lecithin
natural cocoa and chocolate flavor
stevia (Sweetener)

Cost

Gaspari Proven Egg retails at $47.99 for a 2lb option. When you apply a 20% off rep code (Doug20) that drops the price to $38.40 per container. Given you are getting one of the highest biological forms of protein it is still an expensive buy at around $1.40 per scoop.

Pro’s

• Fantastic Macro Content
• Very clean Profile
• Dairy Free
• Thick Mixability

Con’s

• Cost per serving compared to whey, isolate, or a blend.
• Stevia leaves a slight aftertaste.