In the Mail ....

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like I said it is a personal preference, some people rather buy 2 Kraken Pumps or 2 High Volumes which are still very well dosed products, intstead of $42 for one single product.
Is noxygen still a nice one to add to another pre? I enjoyed condense and would like to and looking for something to add onto quake. I'm going to look into the other few you listed.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely Noxygen is, I can get you noxygen for for around $15 on BF
Cheap and effective with a simple formula

Condense actually has BOGO with the noxygen caps ATM.. Pretty good deal.
Didn't know Noxygen had caps, I'm definitely interested in some Black Friday deals. Thanks Bob!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran out of my pre (C4 Ultimate) and stopped by Vitamin Shoppe and just decided to try a random pre I'd never thought about and picked this up.

Going to see how it is tomorrow.

IMG_0033.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep seeing this one posted, is this the new rave "pump" pre? I've been using quake lately as it's dirtn cheape on Amazon and effective for me, I just add in the other raw powders I enjoy. Finishing a tub of white flash and while its nice, Im not sure I'm sold on vaso 6 yet...
I like Vasoblitz. It's a everyday product. I like the fullness it provides all day. Plus when they run a sale I always buy couple to keep the stock up.
Plus I got 35 doses on my last tub!
buy no means i'm I a pump product expert.
I don't workout fasted and try eat a snack with some carbs a little seasalt and chug some extra water. with my vasoblitz. This provides me the best pump.Plus I have to get to bed about 4hrs after I workout and can't use high stims.
(I do like me some DMAA but that is for the rare Saturday morning workouts)!

Looking forward to BLR's new pre to come out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VasoBlitz.jpg

Just Got These, I Can't Wait To Try The Lemon Drop !!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Vasoblitz. It's a everyday product. I like the fullness it provides all day. Plus when they run a sale I always buy couple to keep the stock up.
Plus I got 35 doses on my last tub!
buy no means i'm I a pump product expert.
I don't workout fasted and try eat a snack with some carbs a little seasalt and chug some extra water. with my vasoblitz. This provides me the best pump.Plus I have to get to bed about 4hrs after I workout and can't use high stims.
(I do like me some DMAA but that is for the rare Saturday morning workouts)!

Looking forward to BLR's new pre to come out.
I had a few extra servings in my tub, probably around 5 too.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ran out of my pre (C4 Ultimate) and stopped by Vitamin Shoppe and just decided to try a random pre I'd never thought about and picked this up.

Going to see how it is tomorrow.

View attachment 174677
Prepare to be disappointed. Weak stuff...watered down garbage formula so Singerman could sell at WalMart, BB.com, overseas, etc. The original Total War with DMHA was decent, stuff has been reformulated like 4x in the past year. Now there is NOTHING in that other than Caffeine & Theobromline.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prepare to be disappointed. Weak stuff...watered down garbage formula so Singerman could sell at WalMart, BB.com, overseas, etc. The original Total War with DMHA was decent, stuff has been reformulated like 4x in the past year. Now there is NOTHING in that other than Caffeine & Theobromline.
It was decent...didn't notice much different from this and C4 Ultimate to be honest. The flavoring of THIS was better than the flavoring of the Sour Candy C4. I prefer pre's that aren't boner killers with DMHA and DMAA though so I think it will be fine for now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another hook up from The Solution The Cinna Crunch is crazy good !!

Spartan.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best deal(s) on some whey?

Bought a house, been working non-stop and finally have ran through most of my stash. Wanted to grab a few tubs of tasty stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MidwestBeast I got a great deal on the Protein above, check in with The Solution he seams to know where all the deals are!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last of the Mohawks :(
Hate to see such a lovely product no longer being made

1123181143.jpeg

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Lemonheads* ;-)
That's what I thought, label threw me off! Appreciate the note, as always. I was wondering, I've been running the caps over the past few months. I do IF and would take one cap around 11 am. Then workout fasted for an hour or 2 at 12 and sip on bcaas and Bloodshred intra workout. Then take the 2nd cap around 3 or 4. Is the powder considerably stronger? How do u think I should dose it, now that I'm out of caps?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
re1gn is my preworkout but im going to get a jug of this for my afternoon pickmeupper.
People love some Re1gn! I'm usually not a big pre fan. I have considered endure for intra, but I do have a sample of Re1gn I'm gonna have to try.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Let us know what you think!
well I got it at 5pm so I just put a half scoop as suggested in like 4-6 oz of water. taste is not too sweet or tangy, which is cool. but I felt the stim rising in minutes. Definitely still rising! I'll have to get back to you on a workout day.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
radiate.jpg

Got mine in the mail today! Taste is phenomenal, sweet like a lemonheads candy. Took one scoop in the morning and was sitting down studying but started sweating like crazy. Thermo effect is strong with this one, good work on the updated radiate! Can't wait to use this in a workout soon.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whole lotta sweating going on in here!!!

Radiate2.jpg

(And probably going to be a lot more with this email)

Radiate1.jpg

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 174899

Got mine in the mail today! Taste is phenomenal, sweet like a lemonheads candy. Took one scoop in the morning and was sitting down studying but started sweating like crazy. Thermo effect is strong with this one, good work on the updated radiate! Can't wait to use this in a workout soon.
So I added just a half scoop to my normal BCAA cherry lime mix. I will definitely be slowly increasing as it is much stronger than my normal thermo mix.
Just went in for a makeup day since I took yesterday off, knocked out some close grip pulldowns over and under hand grip, as I'm not currntly able to do enough actual pullups or chinups for a good set or 2. Did some squats, bb flat bench, overhead press, and deads. I also have a 6 excercise superset for various muscle groups I do with just a weight plate that looks simple but really gets the muscles burning with high reps.
Energy was great, great taste, seemed more mentally sharp and focused as well, good mood, other than watching the Seminoles while finishing up on the treadmill for 30 mins.
Definitely sweating for the most part. At first it seems almost a little too strong, but after a few exercises, that went away and I was ready to get it!
So far very happy I invested in this eagerly anticipated product!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution Great review and seeing as how I have used every version so far I can't wait to try this, but I do have a question what are the benefits of Grains of Paradise ?

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Grains are a great Fatloss/thermo ingredient IMO
Grains of paradise has been shown to increase energy expenditure which helps promote fat loss.
Great review. Looking forward to trying the new formula when it arrives. The first two have really worked for me, especially the OG version.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grains are a great Fatloss/thermo ingredient IMO
Grains of paradise has been shown to increase energy expenditure which helps promote fat loss.
and folks this is why they call him The Solution

Thank you!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheSolution nice present on my doorstep, Jesus I've never seen shipping that fast, amazed. Thanks Bob.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
So suddenly they don’t ship to my country anymore? I managed to get the pills version previously but it says now my country is not in the list.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate+.jpg

What a great company RXS Supplements is! How many companies does the owner send you a hand written note with your order ( along with samples ) I can't wait to try out the new Radiate+ sweet lemonheads elite thermo powder!!

Ok This Radiate + Lemoheads is a Hit, first of all the flavor is Great, not sweet not sour just smooth and refreshing, I did 46 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon and I don't think I looked at the clock once, and the sweat was crazy, soaking wet !! Good Stuff !!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 174983

What a great company RXS Supplements is! How many companies does the owner send you a hand written note with your order ( along with samples ) I can't wait to try out the new Radiate+ sweet lemonheads elite thermo powder!!

Ok This Radiate + Lemoheads is a Hit, first of all the flavor is Great, not sweet not sour just smooth and refreshing, I did 46 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon and I don't think I looked at the clock once, and the sweat was crazy, soaking wet !! Good Stuff !!!
So glad you loved it Richard! Thank you for the review!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 174983

Yes sir!! Awesome dudes!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cracked, ordered my tub of radiate+ yesterday. Had a tracking number within no sh1t 5 minutes. Awesome customer service guys, can’t wait to try this stuff out!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cracked, ordered my tub of radiate+ yesterday. Had a tracking number within no sh1t 5 minutes. Awesome customer service guys, can’t wait to try this stuff out!
I just might have been the one who packed your order within 5 minutes after seeing your name ;-)

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man I want to order some new radiate sooo bad. How long will the intro price be going? With black Friday, unplanned plumber visit today, I'm pretty much tapped out till Friday. Is that an OG tub in rockets picture? Awesome stash btw.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Super tempted to grab a tub of Radiate+. Sounds like another hit from RXS.. Ugh. My wallet.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up
Hyde Power Potion will be on BOGO Tomorrow :)
2 Cases for $27..... Thats $13.50 a Case for 15 cans.
You do the math

Same applies to Celsius and Celsius Heat Cans..... C4 and C4 Ultimate Carbonated
For Those energy drink lovers don't sleep on it!

and plenty more BOGO's
Christ......lol. Addicted to them...tried Purple Mist, love it as much as the Pineapple.

Sent you an email thanks.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up
Hyde Power Potion will be on BOGO Tomorrow :)
2 Cases for $27..... Thats $13.50 a Case for 15 cans.
You do the math

Same applies to Celsius and Celsius Heat Cans..... C4 and C4 Ultimate Carbonated
For Those energy drink lovers don't sleep on it!

and plenty more BOGO's
Well, looks like I've got something to do tomorrow