In the Mail ....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not exactly, it tasted more like a kiwi-lime but was really good.
Good to know. I think I’m still going to give it a go soon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
R1a.jpg

Thanks to The Solution for letting me know about the good deal on these and for the Coupon Code. I ordered 26 hours later it was in my hands. Talk about Service !!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

It’s billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other than… hangover because it’s kind of listed as a ‘cure all’. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. I’m interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

toniq.png

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't thrilled with it. It isn't bad, but honestly tasted more like chocolate than anything else to me. No cream cheese flavor at all that my taste buds could grasp.From my neck of the woods
I loved Kentucky when I was stationed there. I need to go back

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are the rule 1 flavors?
Salted Caramel - One of my favorites
Birthday Cake - A little to sweet for my liking

They are the only ones I have tried, I just got the Red Velvet, but it will be awhile till I crack it open, I am sure The Solution can offer a little more insight. FYI today is the last day of the BOGO Sale !!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel like those always fall outta my ear lol great headphones though
Same for me. No apple headphone had ever stayed in my ear for more than the time I hold it there ha

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed these as the price was right and I want to investigate individual compounds further. They are on that online retailer that's primed for things like this and very fast delivery. They have a few others I'm considering such as KAVA, and another called Muse.

"Ease" has one compound in it Reishi Extract Powder (35% Polysaccharides) 2g

It’s billed as a hangover cure but after looking into the extract it has some interesting effects other than… hangover because it’s kind of listed as a ‘cure all’. Reishi mushrooms has the ability to build resistance to illness, detox the body, and calm the nerves, and so on. I’m interested in its effects on nerves. I work in a very nervy business. Now this one was free of charge as a bonus, and you can get the extract in bulk cheaper.

I think I might have seen somewhere reishi is a 5AR inhibitor.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4652.JPG

Myokem delivering the goods,
Prob a week after winning there instagram comp

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Carb Up!!! Delivery time here to Hungary can be a little slow :D I'm waiting for 2 other pakages for about 4 weeks now...
1536992156000.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mowglisml Now, that's a nice order !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20180921_045405.jpg

Legendary bogo + 35 % off. 32 $ with shipping, couldn't pass it up. Stashing it away
BloodManor

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CHAOS and PAIN got some gooooood deals lately, got another email this morning bogos, 30% off everything. ...gotta love it

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution Now we're talking... can't wait to try Red Velvet! Plus that Citrus Twist... Also, just had a Sinfit Cinnamon Crunch bar, and holy smokes is that good! Tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, with a creamy cinnamon / white chocolate flavor. I could literally eat these all day. I actually think I prefer this bar to the cookies I've had from them, which is just about every flavor!

20180921_123522.jpg

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution Now we're talking... can't wait to try Red Velvet! Plus that Citrus Twist... Also, just had a Sinfit Cinnamon Crunch bar, and holy smokes is that good! Tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, with a creamy cinnamon / white chocolate flavor. I could literally eat these all day. I actually think I prefer this bar to the cookies I've had from them, which is just about every flavor!

View attachment 171537
I enjoyed the red velvet, but I was surprised on how good the frozen banana was. Taste just like a banana milkshake.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice pick up Segansational

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed the red velvet, but I was surprised on how good the frozen banana was. Taste just like a banana milkshake.
I also got frozen banana and birthday cake. Frozen banana was pretty awesome. It’s that artificial banana flavor. Idk if it is better than animals banana. Birthday cake doesn’t really take like birthday cake at all. Though I did try it with milk, maybe next time with water will be better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Icon.jpg

Got my Iconic Formulation Iconogenin yesterday, I will get my log up Sunday Morning !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine should be here today, provided those goobers at the usps dont screw it up
I have to say I receive a lot of packages at work and I rarely ever have a problem with any of the major shipping companies.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So great thing happened at my BX they have slowly been expanding what they have in their supplement section. Like recently I’ve seen ghost products and fizzy preworkout drinks. But now did everyone a solid and brought tons of protein baked goods to their isle to, popcorn, more drinks, and it still looks like they’re making it better.
It’s not in the mail, but this is probably the best protein bar I’ve tried.

I also tried on red velvet cake bites, there what ever. But this bar hit the nail on the head. Which is insane, because it’s like a quest sized bar. What is also insane is the fact that muscle milks protein powders are higher on the calorie side, so they don’t seem to have the experience with lower calorie things. At 230 calories, this bar rocked.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20180924_164540.jpg

Thanks The Solution
2 kaged hcl lemon..my favorite
1 forskolin by pes
1 multi v by GAT
2 Kraken pump non stim, can't wait this stuff is loaded with glycerol and vaso 6....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rockzilla The Flavor Sounds Good !!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So great thing happened at my BX they have slowly been expanding what they have in their supplement section. Like recently I’ve seen ghost products and fizzy preworkout drinks. But now did everyone a solid and brought tons of protein baked goods to their isle to, popcorn, more drinks, and it still looks like they’re making it better.
It’s not in the mail, but this is probably the best protein bar I’ve tried.
I also tried on red velvet cake bites, there what ever. But this bar hit the nail on the head. Which is insane, because it’s like a quest sized bar. What is also insane is the fact that muscle milks protein powders are higher on the calorie side, so they don’t seem to have the experience with lower calorie things. At 230 calories, this bar rocked.
That flavor does sound really good, cool to hear that it was a success!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Bars.jpg

A First Class Company Here Folks !!!!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It took a while to Source these but I think I will use these for one last all out bulk. Phera-plex 10mgx100 tabs fresh pressed.

0926181531.jpeg
0926181531a.jpeg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_0186.JPG

Had to pull the trigger on ultratest so I figured I would add lipomorph II.