In the Mail ....

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seriously the strawbloody cheesecake is my all-time favorite. This chocolate is now my 2nd. Im not trying to sound like just a chaos and pain groupie but i love it. Theres A LOT of companies/flavors i havent tried but ive found the company that i can put my trust in so im not going anywhere else now unless i see a crazy good deal.
Thanks for the kind words
We try our best to make great products that taste great

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s planned for Q1 of 2020... Radiate Suppository will release first.
MonteRXS has been personally testing this one out meticulously for the past few months... he said another year of testing is definitely needed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They love to keeps us hanging!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I may clear them out once everything else starts going on clearance!
Hey might as well. 15. Don’t those sell for 40 normally wow. Great deal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always great when you find a good deal !!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Bang Cherry Blade Lemonade

Taste

Cherry Blade Lemonade - If you have ever had Black Cherry Vanilla VPX carried over the same exact cherry taste into this drink. The big difference here is the aftertaste which is composed of the lemonade and Lime. At first sip your taste buds get smashed with the bold and dense cherry flavor. Once you reach the aftertaste is where a subtle and refreshing lemonade and lime flavor kicks in. There is a 70/30 ratio of cherry to ilmeade/lemonade in this flavor that was done just right. The combination of the two flavors is refreshing, but packs that strong flavor Bang is known for with their carbonation. I am by no means a fan of lemon in general, but the combination of both flavors goes very well together. This is easily one of my FAVORITE flavors ever made from bang and would put it right up there at #1 next to Sour Heads and Cotton Candy. The amazing mixture of lemonade and lime (The green on the can which I think it resembles) it phenomenal. HIGHLY Suggest getting this flavor.

Bang is an energy drink that is made up of a prop blend including BCAA's, Taurine, Creatine, COQ10, Vitamin B6/B12. We do not know the full amount of each of those ingredients due to being disclosed in a blend.

Cost

Bang averages around $22-23 a Case and sometimes dip below $18-19 a case when found on sale. If you pop into a local gym or store you may pay upward to $2.50-3.50 a can making it always the cheaper option to buy per case and online.

Always look for your BANG reviews Bob before I buy lol. Bought Cherry Blade and Cotton Candy for $15 a case shipped, downright thievery.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Always look for your BANG reviews Bob before I buy lol. Bought Cherry Blade and Cotton Candy for $15 a case, downright thievery.
I was gonna post about Bang. The best energy on the market. Drank half a can and was pumped. They have a different type of creatine in there and bcaas coq-10... Cotton candy was delicious

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna post about Bang. The best energy on the market. Drank half a can and was pumped. They have a different type of creatine in there and bcaas coq-10... Cotton candy was delicious
When you turn a Monster person into a BANG person it's a great feeling...they are like Wow that sht packs a whallop and tastes 100% better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent tried Sinister Citrus. Just grape, cherry cola and Winter Blast (the white monster clone).

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I remember the old one stronger, maybe not.

How much creatine is in it?
Not exactly sure what you mean by stronger - but SizeOn Maximum Performance has had the same profile for a long time and it's still very comprehensive! I believe that there is around 5g of creatine monohydrate in the blend, so saturation is easily had along with the other creatine forms.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Berry coolada.... What is this?

Ohhh dj khaled vibes flavor lmao.... Where did you get it?
I had this one the other day (first Hyde I’ve tried) and tho got it just tasted like cough syrup... the lack of carbonation is brutal and this flavor is VERY sweet

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this one the other day (first Hyde I’ve tried) and tho got it just tasted like cough syrup... the lack of carbonation is brutal and this flavor is VERY sweet
Thats how they are... Not as carbonated as bang and honestly prob not as good flavor wise but better than bang performance wise.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats how they are... Not as carbonated as bang and honestly prob not as good flavor wise but better than bang performance wise.
Yeah I def liked the feel better but I can’t say it was enough to make me prefer it over bang. I knew going in they were less carbonated but that particular flavor was worse than expected. I had the cherry cola one as well and much preferred that flavor

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See, I prefer Hyde’s over bang. Hyde’s will actually quench my thirst where as bangs actually make me more thirsty.

Plus, I like the subtle flavor and less carbonation.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Whomst ever has the sinister citrus let us know if it is like a Sprite or more like a orange soda flavor

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^ A lot of customers complain bang is too heavy in carbonation and settles too heavy on their stomach. Whereas Hyde will settle easier since it has less. It just makes up for the carbonation in the sweetness it brings.

That's why it is so different then Bang to give the consumer a very different approach to the energy drink market.

Hyde is a Sprint / 7 UP Flavor not orange soda.
Haven't tried either Hyde/Bang yet, lol could not understand what the big deal was on AM forum... with canned energy drinks... Now I see. I assumed it would be a Monster sugar whizbang.

JohnJJ

Awards

very excited to get in the lab and begin experimentation, first time with sarms

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

very excited to get in the lab and begin experimentation, first time with sarms
Seeing that everclear sitting there brought me back to 96 spring break-that’s all I can remember about it lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s in the mail the same way this turned into a review thread for brands and products who aren’t even forum sponsors.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Dymatize All 9 Amino’s Review

[video=youtube;x43TyKMYKvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x43TyKMYKvk[/video]

Taste

Jolly Green Apple – If you know me I am a diehard green apple fan. This flavor was everything I wanted in a green apple. From the first sip the tartness is perfect like a granny smith apple. The aftertaste provides the luscious green apple sweetness that put the icing on the cake. This is identical to green jolly ranchers.

Cola Lime Twist –After taking a few sips this was a replica of a diet coca cola with lime. The only difference is there is no carbonation and it has an overpowering lime flavor. As I continued to sip on the product it gave me flashbacks of the green suckers you would get at a bank. I found this similar to the twisted limeade c4 carbonated energy drink with a touch of cola in the aftertaste. This was the most distinctive flavor out of the bunch.

Fruit Fusion Rush – To me this was a fruit punch with a unique twist. At first you get a bold strawberry initial taste, which is then mixed with melon, honeydew, and apple. The combination of flavors, and the density of the flavor make this extremely refreshing. While fruit punch is a very saturated flavor on the market Dymatize hit the nail on the head.

Orange Cranberry – When I first read orange and cranberry I thought to myself what a different combination. The orange was the dominant flavor that reminded me of tang. With how pure the orange flavoring was it muted the cranberry aftertaste. If you would have blindfolded me I would of thought this was Orange Crush, or Orange Tangerine

Juicy Watermelon – Watermelon from Dymatize is not very strong, but packs enough flavor to make it long lasting on your taste buds. Compared to the other flavors of all 9 amino’s I found it was not up to par with density. Many companies try to make their watermelon overly sweet, but Dymatize went with a different approach. The subdued flavor is great for those who want a light flavored product.

Mixability

The Dymatize All 9 Amino’s are very light, and mixes with ease. Upon shaking 5-10 times it is almost fully dissolved. I mixed 1 scoop of Dymatize All 9 Amino’s in 12-24oz of water. The flavoring and taste was very strong, so for those who like to dilute your BCAA’s/EAA’s I would suggest 16-20oz per scoop. With how strong the flavoring is this would be very enjoyable to sip during training or between meals.

Formula

Per Scoop:
Calories ~ 20
7.2g BCAA’s
2.8g EAA’s
Vitamin B6/B12 (Increase Energy/Improve metabolism)
200mg Coconut Water Fruit Powder (Hydration)

Pros:
- Open Label
- Flavoring is incredible
- ~10g of BCAA/EAA’s which is a very high dose
- Price per serving is very affordable

Cost

Dymatize All 9 Amino’s are $28 for 30 servings. Given this is under $1 a serving that is very competitive on the supplement market. A few outstanding deals I saw were: -
- Dymatize Whey + FREE All 9 Amino’s for $26.99
- Dymatize Bundle For Whey, All 9 Amino’s, and PRE for $58.
If you keep your eye out you can get this for a very affordable price and as low as 50 cents or cheaper a serving. Given this is a BCAA/EAA Blend, and the flavoring is top tier as expected from Dymatize I highly suggest this product
Great Review as always!!