bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1868.jpg

Couple of shipments arrived today.

A cpl Months ago I had a shipment from c and p delayed and there csr offered me a 50% off cpn to make up for any inconvenience, which was unexpected and awesome. So 15 lbs of protein for 100. Can’t beat that

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the Strawberry cheesecake before?
A sample pack a looong time ago. Looked at my notes and all it said was g2g.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uhhhh that’s a gross misuse of the term “proprietary”... literally say any single thing that’s different and that would fulfill my question.

Bigger products?
Diff brands?
Prettier packaging?

None of that is “proprietary” but could be a differentiator. Cmon.
I’d ask that you respect the fact I am not prepared to release details. This is something I’ve been conceptualizing and refining for two years now. It is NOT a standard subscription service, there’s plenty of those floating around and they all do the same thing, which is take peoples money for very little actual value.

There are going to be multiple features and functions within this product aside from JUST subscribing for samples. It will be app based as opposed to web based. It will have a forum. It will change how we research, sample, and buy our supplements from start to finish.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got these yesterday. My current favourite sleep supp and a test booster to aid pct.
_20180504_192940.JPG

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’d ask that you respect the fact I am not prepared to release details. This is something I’ve been conceptualizing and refining for two years now. It is NOT a standard subscription service, there’s plenty of those floating around and they all do the same thing, which is take peoples money for very little actual value.

There are going to be multiple features and functions within this product aside from JUST subscribing for samples. It will be app based as opposed to web based. It will have a forum. It will change how we research, sample, and buy our supplements from start to finish.
Definitely interested in the final outcome of this

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Olympus Labs Protein Samples
Jebrook GNO TrainerTone xtyler Woody VO2Maxima
Very intrigued to hear thoughts. Excited by some of those flavor potentials.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoutout to Bob for a random package in the mail. Full size preworkout that I came home to after getting off shift and lifting this AM.

Appreciate you, The Solution

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s going to be the only place you’ll want to sample or buy Supps from, trust me. Designing this from a consumer standpoint since I’ve been one since age 16, I’m 29. The industry has changed dramatically. Big box stores are ruining smaller retail. We will take the power back!
So blindly trust... right. I’ll await more details :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

See, you were able to do it... that whole second section is what I was asking for ha.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shout out to The Solution. For the care package he just randomly sent me yesterday. He knew I wanted to try a cpl of the newer protein flavors so he sent me some baggies to try out. Would’ve posted the protein pics but drank them all already lol

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah those MRE bars are delicious! My favorite protein bar by far. I like that the flavor is solid and enjoyable but not overly sweet and artificial. The protein solid is awesome too because some bars give me big time stomach issues, but the MRE bars don’t sit heavy or give me problems.

If you want to try them out, subscribe to their emails, they run a ton of deals, so they can be had for a good price. I picked up everything in that picture for $100!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
SinFit , Mybar Pro, Fit Crunch, Animal SNAK are all far better IMO taste wise.. for a lower calorie bar i will take a regular mybar, nitrotech crunch, or One bar.... but again we all have different taste buds and preferences. 2/3 of the MRE Could be better (To me)

The blueberry has a slight artificial taste, banana nut is meh .. the oatmeal chocolate chip is the only one i would buy off his line. Beef protein doesn't have a whole lot of backing in the industry compared to regular whey/casein as a protein source

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/272435-beef-protein-fad.html

"The whey product has much more of the essential amino acids and BCAAs (34.96 grams in whey vs. 19.4 grams in beef protein isolate per 100 g)"

"Glycine in beef protein (beef protein isolate contains 20.1 grams of glycine, more than 14 times the amount of glycine in whey protein). Glycine is a filler amino acid added into products to cheapen the cost of the product. Glycine comes up on lab tests that test for protein content based on nitrogen content as protein, which allows companies to pad the amount of protein in their product by stuffing them with glycine."
Definitely with you on the Animal Snak Bar, easily my go to protein bar since I first tried it. MRE oatmeal CC is solid but nothing amazing IMO.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Man seeing all these sweet supplements people are getting...I’m feeling the itch to order some haha. Oh how I wish shipping costs were lower

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Think it's about time to pick up some Nanaberry Ergonine.. probably a perfect flavor for summer.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went with 2 coffee ice cream and one blueberry pastry. Hoping the coffee is as good as it sounds
Search for bobs review. He’s spot on. I’m just n complete agreement as I sampled it over the weekend

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1918.jpg

Another hookup from The Solution

For years he was telling me I needed to jump on the e9 train. A few months ago I finally did and well...I should’ve listened way earlier.

Morals of the story: If bob tells you he thinks a product will work for you, just listen. Don’t think just listen. The other moral. It might just be a normal Monday and you never know when a hookup will happen for you. Thanks bob

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely with you on the Animal Snak Bar, easily my go to protein bar since I first tried it. MRE oatmeal CC is solid but nothing amazing IMO.
Yeah, i'm with you there, the chocolate brownie animal snak bar is my favorite of all the new protein bars/cookies

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really in the mail

More like in my shopping trolly(cart for the US folk)

IMG_4356.jpg

Tastes like artic roll in a tub

Don’t know if you get artic roll in the US?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, i'm with you there, the chocolate brownie animal snak bar is my favorite of all the new protein bars/cookies
That good?

May have to pick up a box, plus the price is a lot cheaper the the MRE bars

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where are all the guys who bought presale SUSTAIN ALPHA at???

should be getting them by now....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 165103

For years he was telling me I needed to jump on the e9 train. A few months ago I finally did and well...I should’ve listened way earlier.

Morals of the story: If bob tells you he thinks a product will work for you, just listen. Don’t think just listen. The other moral. It might just be a normal Monday and you never know when a hookup will happen for you. Thanks bob
What's so good about it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 165103

I have never tried this, why do you like it so well ??

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never tried this, why do you like it so well ??
I’ve actually never tried this flavor but the nanaberry tastes great. I can’t explain exactly why I like it. I’ll say this though ever since I’ve started taking it I’ve had way fewer fluctuations in weight, more consistency overall. I feel like my overall strength has increased. Certain lifts but it’s the overall strength feel. I believe when I have gained weight a greater portion of that weights been lean mass. I can’t quantify any of it though. It’s one of those items that you just feel different overall and for the better. It took about 10 days before I actually noticed anything and wrote it off but then it just became apparent to me that this stuff was indeed helping me overall. Kinda like a multi we take them bc we are either told to by our doctors or that we’ve learned that we need them, but we still don’t necessarily know what exactly they’re doing but if you stop taking them then you might feel negative. Idk I probably didn’t help u out with this answer but I tried lol

Cliff notes version: I’ve felt good while on it so I’m a lifer.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's so good about it
I just wrote a super long novel trying to answer this question in reply to rocket, and tbh not sure I did lol. It’s a post or so above

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Daily Ergogenic
Improve Performance (HICA)
Decrease Rest times during training (LCLT / Synerglut)
Improve Strength and Power Output (Betaine)
Glycerol (Pump)
3g of Creatine (Daily amount)
Tastes Good
Cost Effective

Anyone who is looking to improve their performance in the gym its a staple. I mix mine in a 45oz cup and sip on it all day. For $17 for 30 servings no brainer for the effects it can provide.
Rocket3015 since you have never had it either and wanted to know.
Never tried it but I love bloodnthunder explanation above ^^^

Another one if those things on my to do list.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergonine is a great product for the price, with or without the insider deals.

I've had the Nanaberry, Tropical Twist, and Iced Tea and suggest following Solution's advice and use extra water as the flavors are very strong.

I think my favorite is the Iced Tea out of all of them, wish they were a little lighter and natural tasting but I'm guessing it's hard to mask all the ingredients in there.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ergonine is great, I’ve been at it for several months now due to convenience. Although, I believe the 2 most important ingredients are the creatine and betaine. LCLT and choline bitatrate are great extras. Everything else is meh.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May have to give it a try, next time I order, and I know where I can get "Hooked Up"

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine is great, I’ve been at it for several months now due to convenience. Although, I believe the 2 most important ingredients are the creatine and betaine. LCLT and choline bitatrate are great extras. Everything else is meh.
Really? I love glycerol for pumps

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
ErgoNine to me tastes horrible, even with extra water. I used the flavorless until it disappeared.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? I love glycerol for pumps
yeah, nothing beats glycerol for pumps imo. back in the day i always read about guys saying they got pumps from pre workouts that almost hurt and always thought that was bs, until i started running glycerol, it always feels like my fore arms want to explode during workouts

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That good?

May have to pick up a box, plus the price is a lot cheaper the the MRE bars
i haven't tried the MRE bars, but the animal ones are a lot cheaper. I've tried a lot of bars the last while, and to me the animal ones are the only ones that taste like a normal chocolate bar, there's no funny after taste, or chalky taste or anything

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine is a great product for the price, with or without the insider deals.

I've had the Nanaberry, Tropical Twist, and Iced Tea and suggest following Solution's advice and use extra water as the flavors are very strong.

I think my favorite is the Iced Tea out of all of them, wish they were a little lighter and natural tasting but I'm guessing it's hard to mask all the ingredients in there.
Great product but I really didn’t like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great product but I really didn’t like the taste of nanaberry. Which flavors do you like?
With ergonine it’s not really a matter of like, it’s which one can you drink everday w/o much trouble.