In the Mail ....

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a good product, i tend to work better with nitrates and hydromax/glycerol when it comes to pumps.
Same goes for me. One of the reasons I Love Quake

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

VPX Zero Impact Legendary Pumpkin Supreme Bar

Taste

Legendary Pumpkin Supreme - Being I am a huge basic B, I had some high hopes regarding this bar since I love everything pumpkin. Sad to say this is just as bad as Quest Pumpkin which is one of the most bland and disgusting tasting things I have had. This protein bar had no flavor to it at all that resembles pumpkin. Overall the bar is chalky, bland, and provides no flavor. There are small little pieces scattered throughout the bar that provide no flavor just a crunch to the soft texture. I can't say enough bad things about this bar but to avoid at all costs. Invest in Fitjoy Pumpkin or Oh Yeah One Pumpkin bars above this one.

Texture

These bars are extremely soft. You can puncture them with your fingers just touching them. They are easy to break and very convenient for those who like to eat them right out of the wrapper. You won't need to microwave these to get them to taste better (like some bars on the market). If these were around in hot or humid climates I am curious to see if they would melt a bit due to how fragile and soft the bar is. Overall if you like a very soft protein bar this fits the bill.

Formula

200 Calories
9g Fat
18g Carbs
20g Protein

Protein Blend is : WPI, MPI, Calcium Casein, and Hydro WPI
Fat Matrix : Sunflower butter, almond butter, and almond oil
Iso-Malto oligosaccharide (100% natural pre-biotic fiber), ground cinnamon, pumpkin powder, sea salt, stevia

Its a great profile to a protein bar, but given how this tastes it is hard to justify trying to scarf these down.

Cost

Around $27 for a box of 12. Given the formula of the product it is much better then a majority on the market that have a lot of artificial sugars and flavors. Seeing these are a touch higher then quest bars, oh yeah one bars, my bars, nitrotech crunch, and other top selling brands I would have to shy away from these after my experience with this flavor. These are a touch higher per bar then most bars on the market.

Kiri

Awards
New energy drinks from my favorite seller from NJ guy Ruesco, delivers faster in EU than EU vendors #Flash
Olympus Labs RE1GN area51 and Centurion Labz God Of War RED Pinneaple Strawberry
IMG_0483.JPG

Kiri

Awards
New energy drinks from my favorite seller from NJ guy Ruesco, delivers faster in EU than EU vendors #Flash
Olympus Labs RE1GN area51 and Centurion Labz God Of War RED Pinneaple Strawberry
View attachment 158567
Yesterday I put 1 scoop of God of War RED in the shaker with 12 oz water and put in in the fridge, in the morning I drink and after I drink some I tea carbs malto 40 gr and minerals. Felt nothing no tingling no focus zero :( can the carb intake cancel the effect ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gaspari Anavite Powder Review

Taste
Orange - The reps have stated this tastes like Tang. The flavoring is strong on this product when I first mixed 1 scoop in 12oz of water. There is a slight aftertaste to this, but the initial flavoring is very pure. Think a mixture of a Flinstone gummy and orange tang. Multi-vitamins are very hard to flavor. A company has to mask a bunch of vitamins and minerals (like a greens product), which is not an easy feat. I had a feeling there may be some aftertaste or bitterness to the multi, but the overall flavoring is above what I expected. Hats off to Gaspari on flavoring a multi that is enjoyable to drink.

Mixability
Anavite powder - The reps suggest to dose 1 scoop in 8-12oz of water. As with most multi-vitamins you should split your dosage in the morning and PM. The mixability leaves a bit of powder stuck at the bottom of the shaker cup, but that is to be expected. Multi's are very hard to make a fine powder of due to the makeup of the profile. I expected this, but overall for a multi it mixes much smoother then the CL Orange Triad + Greens..

Formula

Some key notes between the powder and the tablet version of Anavite:
• Removed artificial colors used in the tablet coating
• Increased Vitamin D3 levels by 400%
• Switched Vitamin B6 source from pyridoxine HCl to pyridoxal-5’-phosphate for improved bioavailability
• Increased calcium by 300%, to support bone development and health
• Increased magnesium by 100%,
• Raised potassium dose by 100% to support nerve function and alkalinity
• Switched all minerals to Albion chelated forms for improved absorption and bioavailability
What makes Anavite Unique?
Beta Alanine (1.6g) - Performance & Endurance
L-Carnitine (1g) - increased vasodilation, nitric oxide levels and androgen receptor density, as well as enhanced recovery
Boron (25mg) - support optimal neuronal function and alleviate joint inflammation

Cost

The product averages $25 for 60 scoops. Which is a very affordable product. Most Multi-Vitamins that are capped may be cheaper because you do not have to pay for flavoring. That is something you have to put into the equation when deciding on what you want to pay for in the grand scheme of things. For people who hate caps this is a cost effective buy. Lets also realize you get the unique aspects of BA, Carnitine and Boron additions.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I put 1 scoop of God of War RED in the shaker with 12 oz water and put in in the fridge, in the morning I drink and after I drink some I tea carbs malto 40 gr and minerals. Felt nothing no tingling no focus zero :( can the carb intake cancel the effect ?
I've noticed the same when I use to "premake" my preworkout I.e. do it at 8 pm, leave in fridge, use it 7 A.M. Sitting overnight makes it taste watered down/less effective. I'm no scientist but not sure how much these ingredients degrade in water over lets say, a 12hr span...maybe not at all...but I can attest that the pre was extremely weaker. Those carbs won't blunt those stims from working.
Make your pre about 1 hr before you use it....follow same protocol and judge. Maybe GOW doesn't work for you if results are the same.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just make it in the morning and throw some ice?

Or put the water in the fridge over night then add the powder?

Kiri

Awards
I do it almost everytime..
This afternoon I retry with ice cold and a heaping scoop, felt something, felt hot, felt my brain wtf and then I slept. (2 hours after some meat)
Tomorrow I'll re-retry the same on full empty stomach :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Crazy good intro deal. Regret not having anything extra cash wise to really reap in on the value here

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Received my cases of Bang from The Solution. Great deal! I’m gonna enjoy the flavors! Thanks bro!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Received my cases of Bang from The Solution. Great deal! I’m gonna enjoy the flavors! Thanks bro!

Just a heads up you can now buy Citrus Twist Bang Online no longer an exclusive !!!

Also Stim Free Bangs are now Available Online for purchase

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got home to this. Won this from an online giveaway.
I really liked the taste and already started kicking in!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Some very tasty chocolate covered pretzels were waiting in the mailbox for me when I got home. Thank you to The Solution

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got home to this. Won this from an online giveaway.
I really liked the taste and already started kicking in!
I’ve been using this for the last two weeks. Excellent pre workout.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear. Next Pre I am gonna purchase. I hate ba tingles but at 2 grams I’m sure it’s not too strong.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20171221_140121-768x1024.jpg
Nutriverse perfect timing right before Christmas. Olympus Labs and rest of team thanks for intriguing and innovative products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
21 Meals from Icon Meals

Chicken/Turkey/Steak + Green Beans + Rice

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Primeval Labs Mega Pre Review

Taste
Pineapple Mango - - I have had a few mango-flavored products on the market and Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform has always been my favorite. Pineapple Mango is very bold mango flavors out of the get go when it hits your taste buds. The density of the flavor is then rushed with a pineapple aftertaste that is pure. The mango flavor congeals well with the purity of the pineapple to make this a very refreshing flavor. I thought there would be a dominating flavor between the two, but all in all it was very well complimented and you could get a strong sense of each flavor.

Mixability
Sometimes pump products that contain ingredients that attract heat and moisture can clump very easy. To my surprise when I mixed up mega pre I had no issues. I used 2 scoops (1 serving) in 14-16oz of water. I prefer to dilute my supplements and I still found the flavor to be strong and refreshing. If you were to use 8-10oz as suggested on the label you should have no problems. I also mix mine the night before when I train early in the AM so that leaves no floaties in my shaker bottle.

Formula

Per Scoop:
5 Calories
1g Carb
3g Citrulline (Pump / Prevent Lactic Acid Build up / Performance)
1.5 Betaine (Performance, Strength, Power)
1g D-Ribose (recovery, performance, increase ATP storage)
1g Glycerol (Pump)
500mg Choline (Nootropic to Aid focus)
150mg L-Norvaline (Aid Pump)
127mg VasoDrive-AP (increase blood flow and pumps)
50mcg Toothed Clubmoss (nootropic to aid focus)

Cost

$49.99 for 40 Scoops, but the intro price is BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free). Therefore you are getting 80 scoops or 40 servings for $50. For just under $1 a serving at the BOGO price this is a very cost effective non-stimulant pre-workout. At the regular price you will get 20 servings for $50, which is a little over $2 a serving. For those who train 4-5x a week that will last you one month, which is a hefty price. If you can find a good discount on this product I would pull the trigger based of the open label and well dosed ingredients it provides.

That's over $1 per serving. Not under ;)

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I'm expecting a shipment from Olympus Labs, Black Lion Research, Morphogen Nutrition, and Performax, I'm so hyped!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked this up at my local shop
Edit: this stuff is like drinking a damn blueberry muffin. Mixes pretty thick. Tasting the bread is so satisfying!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm expecting a shipment from Olympus Labs, Black Lion Research, Morphogen Nutrition, and Performax, I'm so hyped!
I know the owner of Morphogen. Great guy. I told him he's been getting some love on the boards! He's getting ready to open a gym in Columbus, OH too. Big things to come.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I know the owner of Morphogen. Great guy. I told him he's been getting some love on the boards! He's getting ready to open a gym in Columbus, OH too. Big things to come.
That's awesome, ya u mentioned a couple profiles and some people digged it, if he got here on the forums I can't imagine how much he would sell! Let him know!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following him on IG, hope he gets an UK/EU distributor in the future. Labels look awesome and would love to give them a try sometime.

Kiri

Awards
I've noticed the same when I use to "premake" my preworkout I.e. do it at 8 pm, leave in fridge, use it 7 A.M. Sitting overnight makes it taste watered down/less effective. I'm no scientist but not sure how much these ingredients degrade in water over lets say, a 12hr span...maybe not at all...but I can attest that the pre was extremely weaker. Those carbs won't blunt those stims from working.
Make your pre about 1 hr before you use it....follow same protocol and judge. Maybe GOW doesn't work for you if results are the same.
2 scoops with ice cold water on empty stomach yesterday still nothing no BA tingles nothing :(

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 scoops with ice cold water on empty stomach yesterday still nothing no BA tingles nothing :(
2 scoops? Can you take a pic of the label if you don't mind and post it up?

If my calculations are correct (based off the label I think you have)...you ingested 650mg Caffeine, 4,000mg BA, 550mg AMP Citrate (now how this is even possible since its banned is beyond me but keep it hush hush), etc.

You must have some of the best stim tolerance I've seen in awhile...or...that stuff doesn't contain what it says it does which is shocking because Centurion Labz put out strong stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
vmi coming through with the sample Hook up

Kiri

Awards
2 scoops? Can you take a pic of the label if you don't mind and post it up?

If my calculations are correct (based off the label I think you have)...you ingested 650mg Caffeine, 4,000mg BA, 550mg AMP Citrate (now how this is even possible since its banned is beyond me but keep it hush hush), etc.

You must have some of the best stim tolerance I've seen in awhile...or...that stuff doesn't contain what it says it does which is shocking because Centurion Labz put out strong stuff.
IMG_0532.JPG

I took this because I loved AMP citrate in VPX MD2 and with this you don't have to 2x scoop it looks legit but there are few little things which are strange : 1 mg calcium WTF..
IMG_0531.JPG

Créatine make me bloated, yohimbine give me cold chills (nothing) but it's the il you good point
IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

The sentence PREPARE FOR WAR is not really aligned with the text IRL we see It better, its a bit messy but I don't really care for that if it worked

Last edited:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 158653
I took this because I loved AMP citrate in VPX MD2 and with this you don't have to 2x scoop it looks legit but there are few little things which are strange : 1 mg calcium WTF..
View attachment 158650
Créatine make me bloated, yohimbine give me cold chills (nothing) but it's the il you good point
View attachment 158651
View attachment 158652
The sentence PREPARE FOR WAR is not really aligned with the text IRL we see It better, its a bit messy but I don't really care for that if it worked
So your in the EU and have it shipped by that guy in NJ? Calcium looks fine, seen it on the label before, wouldn't worry about that. There are some bad labels out there man, trust me...I've seen sht spelled wrong make it to final production, so the wording looking crooked is def. possible.

Your best bet is to contact Centurion Labz and verify that Lot #. No way....no way in hell you shouldn't get mildly if not very stimulated off that much. That "should" have put you under lol. Not sure man....only thing left, shake the tub? Can't say it's fake...or you just have a product with some exaggerated label claims and there's barely anything in there.

I checked out the site you used to order...."supposedly" they are selling the OG version of Metabolic E.S.P. which by far is the best pre of all time...that also has a mega dose of caffeine, AMP Citrate, Picamilon, etc. If you talked to your vendor and he confirms he has the real deal E.S.P., buy as many as you can :)

Kiri

Awards
Yes the NJ guy sent me this, I never had that type of pblm with their prods.
Maybe it's underdosed I tempted to try 3 scoops but it's not worth it, I think to send him back to see by himself.
I empty the tube : nothing on the bottom, no residue, the powder looks nice clean, I shake the tube every time, a scoop weight 12~13 gr.. I'll try sublingual maybe 3x3 gr multi dosage.
I didn't took the ESP because the ratio caff/AMPc is 500/300 and GOW red is 325/275 which it prefer even for less than one scoop and I liked it have Mucuna Pruriens. PWO plz work :(

I had the same problem with GAT when they changed the apparence of the tube it didn't taste like before and it was chalky undrinkable, I contacted them and "they said the prod is good take a full scoop and take it on empty stomach" Lol
So I don't know if it's worth to contact Centurion Labz....

Last edited:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the NJ guy sent me this, I never had that type of pblm with their prods.
Maybe it's underdosed I tempted to try 3 scoops but it's not worth it, I think to send him back to see by himself.
I empty the tube : nothing on the bottom, no residue, the powder looks nice clean, I shake the tube every time, a scoop weight 12~13 gr.. I'll try sublingual maybe 3x3 gr multi dosage.
I didn't took the ESP because the ratio caff/AMPc is 500/300 and GOW red is 325/275 which it prefer even for less than one scoop and I liked it have Mucuna Pruriens. PWO plz work :(

I had the same problem with GAT when they changed the apparence of the tube it didn't taste like before and it was chalky undrinkable, I contacted them and "they said the prod is good take a full scoop and take it on empty stomach" Lol
So I don't know if it's worth to contact Centurion Labz....
Well GAT ruined Nitraflex with the new formula, new Nitraflex is garbage.

Not worth taking 3 scoops...something's wrong. I think we're beyond underdosed, if taking 2 scoops does nothing, we are talking possible bad batch?

If you can send it back then sure...if not...that's when you call checking that batch/lot number because clearly something is up.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Photo_2017-12-23_10-24-45_PM-800x800.png
Thanks brundel these tanks are great quality and look amazing. Really wish I would have bought more in the first place. Definitely be placing another order for at least 3 if they are still in stock.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So did anyone get any good Christmas supps? Or gym related gifts?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last working day of the year for me,

and my girlfriend texts me saying I've got a parcel at home, unsure what it is I wait till i get home..

and when I finally get home (longest day in the world) I'm greeted to this..

So I open up the package....

and this is waiting inside

Smash berry sounds delicious

I need to give a massive thanks to The Solution for the hook up, honestly this was a cross the pond hook up.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 158655 Thanks brundel these tanks are great quality and look amazing. Really wish I would have bought more in the first place. Definitely be placing another order for at least 3 if they are still in stock.
Now that looks pretty sweet! Hell I dont even have to cut the sleeves off!
Nice job on the design brundel

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

and my girlfriend texts me saying I've got a parcel at home, unsure what it is I wait till i get home..

I need to give a massive thanks to The Solution for the hook up, honestly this was a cross the pond hook up.
Chef bob goes international to the UK
Hope you have a happy holiday my man
Taking care of my boys on AM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Nutrabio Pre Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Review

Taste

Blue Raspberry - The blue raspberry flavor was refreshing and light. This is not a blue raspberry like xtend, which is on the sweeter side. Take a classic blue raspberry form and put it in a mild form to give you a touch of sweetness and sourness.. The flavor is enjoyable because some blue raspberry flavors can be overbearing or artificial. Nutrabio found a happy medium with a flavor that you will enjoy even with a bit more water then instructed on the label.

Mixability
I used 12-14oz of water and 1 scoop to mix the pre-workout. Usually with a larger scoop size there is a higher possibility of clumping and particles floating around after shaking. The liquid did start to foam, which died down after about 5 minutes. What I did do to help combat this was mix the pre-workout the night before and leave in my fridge. Upon waking there was no clumping, no particles left at the bottom of the shaker and it mixed flawlessly. If you mix this just before you workout expect to see some foam or some particles floating around your shaker cup due to the large serving size of raws.

Formula

Per Scoop:
Electrolytes (Performance/Endurance)
3.5 Leucine (Full Dose to trigger MPS)
3.2g Beta-Alanine (Full Dose for Performance/Endurance)
3g Creatine Mono (Enough to saturate ATP Levels)
2.5g Betaine (Clinical dosing for performance, endurance, strength)
6g L-Citrulline (Full Dose for Pumps, prevent lactic acid build up)
1g Agmatine (Pump/Nutrient Partitioning)
750mg Nitrosigine (Pump, Enhance Bloodflow)
1.5g L Tyrosine (Mood/Focus)
500mg Choline (Mood/Focus)
350mg Caffeine (250mg and 100mg from Infinergy)
300mg L-Theanine (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)
100mcg Huperzine A (Nootropic for Mood/Energy)

Cost
You are getting a 28g Serving per scoop at around $2 a serving. Yes it is $40 for 20 servings of a pre-workout which may scare some people, but lets put into the big picture what you are getting. Try making this pre on your own and include the flavoring they did. If you value a quality product you are getting what you pay for.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Solid hookup as usual. Let me know your thoughts. I’m contemplating what to get for my next stim free pre