The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chime back with the flavor of the cycle support. Honestly like it as a "general health" supp for prostate, liver and bp.
I know the guys at AI very well and their HQ is about 2 hours from my house, ill hit ya back gonna open it soon. Finishing up my older label chocolates ATM

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cracked into my new RXS Radiate sour peach rings today... REALLY enjoying this flavor (mixed one scoop in about 12oz water + ice). Its got enough of a slight sour pop to make it exciting, but I think its more on the sweet side of the peach ring. It truly tastes almost exactly like the rings you get in those $1 bags or at the candy store. One of, if not the, best peach flavored supps I've ever had. Really excited to run this whole tub to see if the results match up with the flavors (have the cherry too, but gonna use one at a time).

So far, sipping it has led to a nice, smooth flow of energy and good focus (just at work today doing computer stuff). Feel like i'm typing faster and putting thoughts into words at a nice pace, especially considering I was a bit groggy this morning initially. Definitely a different feeling than the OG alphamine I had been running up until about a week and a half ago (took time off after finishing during my deload and diet break time). Less "stimmy" feeling to it, but still what i would consider "high energy".

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Leg day calls for the heavy hitters
Good thing I only take a stim once a week!
Think that might be a bad thing ha... no tolerance buildup to keep it reasonable.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think that might be a bad thing ha... no tolerance buildup to keep it reasonable.
Been doing it for a long time.
Never have to cycle stims, and use them when needed. I have my tolerance, but I know that if I went like 400mg caffeine+ other things included I may end up in a casket

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primaforce.JPG

Just got these babies yesterday !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shout out to USPlabsRep for sending over all 3 new flavors of USP Modern BCAA.
Short Summary on my thoughts of each flavor after trying them all..

HoneyDew – When I first cracked this flavor I had my doubts. I thought there may be a cantaloupe resemblance to the flavoring. After first sip I had to let it settle before mustering my thoughts. You get a hint of sweetness (honey) in the aftertaste, and the overall presence of the flavor is mild. While it is not a top flavor from the USP labs team (to my taste buds) it really is unique. For something to sip on in the summer it is absolutely refreshing to say the least.

Peach Tea –. Right away you get a nice hit of peach that is subtle, but very refreshing. With all Modern BCAA flavors they are not overpowering because they use very little amount of sweeteners in their ingredient profile. The tea flavoring is the aftertaste. Think sweet tea here combined with an overpowering peach flavor. While I am not the biggest peach fan this could easily grow on me to be a favorite. They hit both aspects and did a damn good job of it to.

Natural Orange – The only other Natural Orange flavor I had before was Intra-MD Orange. At first sip the orange is present, but I had doubts there may be some bitterness due to the added stevia. That was not the case here. The orange reminds me of orange jellybeans, but with a very underwhelming sweetness. Due to the makeup of the product you have to expect that. The stevia still adds a touch of sweetness in the aftertaste, but not something as strong off their original lineup. For those who monitor their artificial sweeteners they should have no problems drinking this. For those who want to cut back they could half scoop this with a regular flavor off their lineup (Orange mango). Overall this was well executed by USP Labs for still providing a bold orange flavor with stevia.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

HoneyDew – When I first cracked this flavor I had my doubts. I thought there may be a cantaloupe resemblance to the flavoring. After first sip I had to let it settle before mustering my thoughts. You get a hint of sweetness (honey) in the aftertaste, and the overall presence of the flavor is mild. While it is not a top flavor from the USP labs team (to my taste buds) it really is unique. For something to sip on in the summer it is absolutely refreshing to say the least.

Peach Tea –. Right away you get a nice hit of peach that is subtle, but very refreshing. With all Modern BCAA flavors they are not overpowering because they use very little amount of sweeteners in their ingredient profile. The tea flavoring is the aftertaste. Think sweet tea here combined with an overpowering peach flavor. While I am not the biggest peach fan this could easily grow on me to be a favorite. They hit both aspects and did a damn good job of it to.

Natural Orange – The only other Natural Orange flavor I had before was Intra-MD Orange. At first sip the orange is present, but I had doubts there may be some bitterness due to the added stevia. That was not the case here. The orange reminds me of orange jellybeans, but with a very underwhelming sweetness. Due to the makeup of the product you have to expect that. The stevia still adds a touch of sweetness in the aftertaste, but not something as strong off their original lineup. For those who monitor their artificial sweeteners they should have no problems drinking this. For those who want to cut back they could half scoop this with a regular flavor off their lineup (Orange mango). Overall this was well executed by USP Labs for still providing a bold orange flavor with stevia.

Super-curious about the honeydew flavor.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I wrote a review for you...... lol
I'm thankful! Next time I need to buy a BCAA, I believe I will give this a run on flavor alone. Protein powder manufacturers, note that Key Lime Pie will elicit a similar response. That's right. Invest thousands of dollars into a new flavor for my one guaranteed sale!

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great review as always.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm thankful! Next time I need to buy a BCAA, I believe I will give this a run on flavor alone. Protein powders, note that Key Lime Pie will elicit a similar response. That's right. Invest thousands of dollars into a new flavor for my one guaranteed sale!
There is a company who makes a great KLP (MTS).

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You're a damn hero. No matter the problem, you have the.. Erm... Solution.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid reviews, Bob. Love new/unique flavor options diversifying the BCCA market

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CP Bob.JPG

When you buy from cp Bob com The Solution always hooks you up with XTRAS !!!

Thanks Chef Bob !!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
IMG_8265.jpg

Did somebody say hook up? Boom! Courtesy of The Solution. Full tub of Xtend Perform, t shirt, funnel, and tons of samples!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to giving my sample of pineapple a try. Very intriguing

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You serious? Man what have you been waiting for.
GOAT of Xtend flavors!
I know, man, I know. Just working through what I have before purchasing more stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many tubs of GO and Perform do you have? about 20 total?
I'm actually down to my last 2 or 3 tubs of Perform. Have 4 tubs of Go left and a thing of bulk Peak02.

Been drinking a lot of Go (mango is much more enjoyable than FP to me) at the station on my 24's.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7399.jpg

S/o to nutra planet for the plug on samples!

I'm kicking myself now, I should have got 4-5 tubs of the blue razz for what the price is

Excited to give quake a shot on my volume day Monday never used it and 350mg of caff + L theanine is right up ya boys alley.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want the Endure carbs, but I'm kicking myself for not loading up on the Mango Go

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Got a tub of Blood Orange Xtend and it is fantastic. I actually don't remember what the original regular orange flavor tasted like, but doesn't matter now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES 6102017.JPG

Some for me, some for my Grandkids with Milk Allergies !! Win Win !!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Yes Please
any questions let myself or NutraPlanet15 know.
I must be blind this morning, but I did not see a spot for order comments. My order # is: NP556979. I was just going to put in "Anabolic Minds" and that I wouldn't mind a couple pre-workout samples. I grabbed 3 of those Basic Xtend's, an unflavored Glycofuse, 2 Extend Endure's and 2 OL Ep1C caps. Some great deals to stock up on.

Thanks TheSolution NutraPlanet15!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk how I overlooked that. Gives me a reason to order again good looking out bud.

My last meal before I train is at 1130am (train at 415pm) ~ so, I can never have to many bcaas.