In the Mail ....

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Love the Black Cherry !!
I like all three flavors of Perform. When Peak 02 was released as a bulk I planned on just using the bulk powder but I haven't been able to give up Perform. I mix a scoop of each.

The blood orange Xtend is fantastic. It really does taste like blood orange. Tangy and refreshing. Not an overly sweet candy like flavor. Nice job, Scivation.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like all three flavors of Perform. When Peak 02 was released as a bulk I planned on just using the bulk powder but I haven't been able to give up Perform. I mix a scoop of each.

The blood orange Xtend is fantastic. It really does taste like blood orange. Tangy and refreshing. Not an overly sweet candy like flavor. Nice job, Scivation.
Blood Orange is soon to be a huge favorite for the Scivation/Xtend Crowd. 1Fast400 did an incredible job on that flavor.

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established

Blood Orange is soon to be a huge favorite for the Scivation/Xtend Crowd. 1Fast400 did an incredible job on that flavor.
I think so, too. I hope to see Perform available in blood orange. Really, really good. And it'll mix well with the orange Cytomax I use on longer bike rides.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have not tried the Blood Orange yet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jesus. I want that hookup and a military discount
If you look at this entire page.... I have hooked up over a half dozen people...
For those who continue to support the brand, purchase Scivation/Primaforce products I take very very good care of them
We just appreciate all the feedback and support of the brand.

Continue to support the brand, show posts of you buying our stuff, and posting good things about our products and we take care of you :) Favor for a favor.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
If you look at this entire page.... I have hooked up over a half dozen people...
For those who continue to support the brand, purchase Scivation/Primaforce products I take very very good care of them
We just appreciate all the feedback and support of the brand.

Continue to support the brand, show posts of you buying our stuff, and posting good things about our products and we take care of you :) Favor for a favor.
Well I know what I'll be buying Monday

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well I know what I'll be buying Monday
Blood Orange is now available at NutraPlanet if you have not picked up the new flavor I highly suggest it.
Easily could be the BEST we now offer.

and I am a diehard mango fan. Like aloosecannon said its absolutely on point. NutraPlanet15 may be able to chime in on how well the new flavor is selling.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/scivation-xtend-new-blood-orange-30-serving-90-serving/

I will also be running a promo start of the new year for anyone to customize their own Scivation / Primaforce Stack. Get in there, and pick all the products you would want/use and then state your goal and we will go from there! There is going to be a lucky winner

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Blood Orange is now available at NutraPlanet if you have not picked up the new flavor I highly suggest it.

and I am a diehard mango fan. Like aloosecannon said its absolutely on point. NutraPlanet15 may be able to chime in on how well the new flavor is selling.

https://nutraplanet.com/products/scivation-xtend-new-blood-orange-30-serving-90-serving/

I will also be running a promo start of the new year for anyone to customize their own Scivation / Primaforce Stack. Get in there, and pick all the products you would want/use and then state your goal and we will go from there! There is going to be a lucky winner
Not a fan of anything orange. Ughhh. Had a bad experience

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You will love their orange. It's the t1ts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not a fan of anything orange. Ughhh. Had a bad experience
You cant write off Blood Orange until you try.
Mark those words. Even if you got it and did not like it. someone would buy it off you in a heartbeat. Toss it up in the trading thread.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only way I can put it is like this. Ever have or do y gave a favorite band where you'll buy the album without ever hearing a single track off it bc u already know it'll kick butt. Well that's how scivation is with flavoring, easily the only company out there where I'll pick up a flavor And know it'll b delicious. Can't wait to try blood orange and see if it can supplant watermelon as a new favorite

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watermelon...so so good. Sometimes I stray but not for long but when I do it's grape I'm on. #badpoetrygreatbcaas

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ahh alright I'll try orange. U got me convinced
Even make you a better deal. If you end up not liking it. I will send you a flavor of your choice to replace the product you did not enjoy
How is that?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys talked me into it. Big fan of blood orange, so let's see how it is. Order placed

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That blood orange sounds mighty good

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

^^ Link Above Fellas.....
Please when you get it in.. Toss up a picture and hit me with your feedback.

Keep an eye out for the Primaforce/Scivation Promo ..
This one will be HUGE. A chance for you to customize a stack of ANYTHING off the Primaforce/Scivation line, let me know your goal, and what you plan to accomplish in 2017. This could be the biggest promo I have ever ran!

Sounds like a deal to me .
You guys talked me into it. Big fan of blood orange, so let's see how it is. Order placed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even make you a better deal. If you end up not liking it. I will send you a flavor of your choice to replace the product you did not enjoy
How is that?
How can you beat that !!! Oh you can't!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some Christmas goodies from the Santa aka the Girlfriend
riwzfk.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a lot of things in the mail the past few days. One thing I got, blew my mind. I contacted Kodiak Cakes to see if there was a mistake. I don't recall ever sending them my information. Once they confirm this was for me, I'm cracking it open and getting my waffle game on.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the support on the new flavor. I'm very proud of it, took months to nail it down. The flavor comes in from Italy, which makes it a total pain in the ass, but well worth it. We sold out of the flavor in 2 days. We had forwarded samples to our vendors and the response was overwhelming for it. We're discontinuing regular orange, which only sold well in canada, which is odd.

We'll expand Perform and Go flavors massively this year.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all of the support on the new flavor. I'm very proud of it, took months to nail it down. The flavor comes in from Italy, which makes it a total pain in the ass, but well worth it. We sold out of the flavor in 2 days. We had forwarded samples to our vendors and the response was overwhelming for it. We're discontinuing regular orange, which only sold well in canada, which is odd.

We'll expand Perform and Go flavors massively this year.
MidwestBeast I know you wanted more perform flavors same with mkretz and bbartsche

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a lot of things in the mail the past few days. One thing I got, blew my mind. I contacted Kodiak Cakes to see if there was a mistake. I don't recall ever sending them my information. Once they confirm this was for me, I'm cracking it open and getting my waffle game on.

That's insane, dude! Hope it was no mistake ☺

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast I know you wanted more perform flavors same with mkretz and bbartsche
I'll be lining up, brother.

Using the current 3 in regular rotation and can't wait for more variety ?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
4 sustain alpha, 2 KINGSBLOOD , 2 sup3r epi elite. 1 xtend blood orange. 2 ghar1ne

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4 sustain alpha, 2 KINGSBLOOD , 2 sup3r epi elite. 1 xtend blood orange. 2 ghar1ne
Appreciate the support in picking up that Blood Orange. Keep us up to date on what you think.
This thread will soon see a lot of reviews on Strawberry Mango as it released yesterday!!!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Appreciate the support in picking up that Blood Orange. Keep us up to date on what you think.
This thread will soon see a lot of reviews on Strawberry Mango as it released yesterday!!!
I'm excited, haven't had a bcaa intra in a while. Looking forward to the increased recovery mixing it with my dextrose

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm excited, haven't had a bcaa intra in a while. Looking forward to the increased recovery mixing it with my dextrose
Yes SIR!!!!
Can't wait for your feedback man!!!
Try it solo first (For taste testing) and let me know how you think the flavor is.
Everyone varies on how much water they like to use, for most its around 10-16oz per scoop of xtend because the flavor is strong. Once you try a few scoops on its own then mix it into your intra-workout carbs and rock it out.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Yes SIR!!!!
Can't wait for your feedback man!!!
Try it solo first (For taste testing) and let me know how you think the flavor is.
Everyone varies on how much water they like to use, for most its around 10-16oz per scoop of xtend because the flavor is strong. Once you try a few scoops on its own then mix it into your intra-workout carbs and rock it out.
Nothing like being wicked hydrated during your workout too

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to scivation and TheSolution for all the great contests and hook ups. Mine arrived today.

Can't wait to give the flex a run

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Here's my latest score. Excited to try tr1umph
Nice bro. Prolific is solid. Enjoyed the cotton candy and heard lemonade is very good too. Let us know how orange tastes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's actually mango, I plan on mixing it with mango Xtend perform
Oh even better. I can tell u that the mango flavors in the Xtend lines r very good

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's actually mango, I plan on mixing it with mango Xtend perform
You should have Strawberry Mango Xtend on your door step VERY SOON! Look forward to your feedback. You will be the first to try it.

Oh even better. I can tell u that the mango flavors in the Xtend lines r very good
^^^ That is very common for most people who have had xtend and agree.
Wait till you try Blood Orange or Strawberry Mango. Blood Orange is absolutely killer.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
You should have Strawberry Mango Xtend on your door step VERY SOON! Look forward to your feedback. You will be the first to try it.

^^^ That is very common for most people who have had xtend and agree.
Wait till you try Blood Orange or Strawberry Mango. Blood Orange is absolutely killer.
Waiting for my local store to carry the new flavors, which is usually months from now. Can't ship anything that heavy from the States these days. Too bad Scivation doesn't do insider like PES does, otherwise I'm more than happy to buy a few tubs.

Anyways what does Blood Orange taste like?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Waiting for my local store to carry the new flavors, which is usually months from now. Can't ship anything that heavy from the States these days. Too bad Scivation doesn't do insider like PES does, otherwise I'm more than happy to buy a few tubs.

Anyways what does Blood Orange taste like?
The new flavors are up on nutraplanet bud you can contact NutraPlanet15 or order off the website

Boood orange is a very sweet orange like tang taste is absolutely incredible

My new favorite flavor

NutraPlanet15

Awards
The new flavors are up on nutraplanet bud you can contact NutraPlanet15 or order off the website

Boood orange is a very sweet orange like tang taste is absolutely incredible

My new favorite flavor
Shoot me a Pm and I will let you know the best possible deal we can do shipped to you on the new flavors of Xtend.

The Blood orange is my favorite flavor as well. I would compare it to something along the lines of a sweet ruby red grapefruit..VERY Refreshing.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Omega sports strive, got a few tubs as it was a package deal.
Pretty impressed, not normally taken with bcaa drinks, but i notice a marked improvement taking this.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me a Pm and I will let you know the best possible deal we can do shipped to you on the new flavors of Xtend.

The Blood orange is my favorite flavor as well. I would compare it to something along the lines of a sweet ruby red grapefruit..VERY Refreshing.
PM incoming.