Impeach Gov. Andrew Cuomo 4 violating New Yorker's 2nd Amendment

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah but the joker died cause it drove heath ledger bat**** crazy, southpaw is too self absorbed to kill himself! my conscience is to big to allow that to happen.

batman just happens to put it into words he uses and i cant recall on demand lol
Whatever you just typed, you need to put that sh*t in google translate and come back. Lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was your pops a mason?
That's my guess, if he was he didn't ever talk about it though.

He was born back in 1942 and served in 5th SF group in the late 50's and early 60's in Vietnam. And because of that he didn't talk about his past much.

Its very plausible that he was though.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
That's my guess, if he was he didn't ever talk about it though.

He was born back in 1942 and served in 5th SF group in the late 40's and early 60's in Vietnam. And because of that he didn't talk about his past much.

Its very plausible that he was though.
just hit you up with a PM jimbo

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feinstein Rolls Out Draconian Attack on Second Amendment

Kurt Nimmo
January 24, 2013

Senator Dianne Feinstein unveiled her promised attack against the Second Amendment Thursday on Capitol Hill. The legislation she has proposed following the Sandy Hook massacre last month will reinstate and significantly extend the federal ban on so-called assault weapons that expired in 2004.

“The purpose is to dry up the supply of these weapons over time,” Feinstein said. “Therefore, there is no sunset on this bill.”
Obama has vowed to sign Feinstein’s legislation if it clears significant hurdles in Congress.

Feinstein assembled an all-star cast to call for unconstitutionally rolling back the gun rights of millions of Americans. Those in attendance included senators Dick Durbin, Chuck Schumer and Rep. Carolyn McCarthy. The California lawmaker surrounded herself with “law enforcement officers, faith leaders, mayors, gun control advocates and other Democratic supporters of the bill,” according to Roll Call.

Others in attendance for their obvious theatrical value included survivors of mass shootings in Arizona, Colorado and at Virginia Tech, Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and Charles H. Ramsey, Philadelphia Police Commissioner, the Washington Post reports.

A number of Democrats not attending the media event, however, have vowed to fight the legislation.

On the chopping block are 158 specific kinds of semiautomatic firearms listed by name (see the entire list here) and others – including handguns and shotguns – with at least one specific military characteristic. In addition, the legislation will outlaw all ammunition magazines that contain more than 10 rounds.

More draconian yet, the proposed legislation will target millions of so-called assault weapons already in the hands of Americans by subjecting owners to government background checks.

A number of states reacted to Obama’s call to rollback the Second Amendment and his pledge to back anti-gun legislation introduced by Democrats in Congress.

On Wednesday, Texas freshman Rep. Steve Stockman introduced his Restore the Constitution Act in response to Obama signing a flurry of unconstitutional executive orders and actions following his anti-firearms speech last week.

Stockman’s bill would designate any executive action to be advisory only if it infringes on the constitutional duties of Congress under Article I, or the Second Amendment.

Texas, Missouri and other states have introduced legislation to block enforcement of the gun ban.

Texas Rep. John Otto (R-Dayton) filed HB553 soon after Obama’s theatrical speech exploiting children as stage props.

The bill would make it a misdemeanor for any state or federal official to “enforce or attempt to enforce any acts, laws, executive orders, agency orders, rules or regulations of any kind whatsoever of the United States government relating to confiscating any firearm, banning any firearm, limiting the size of a magazine for any firearm, imposing any limit on the ammunition that may be purchased for any firearm, taxing any firearm or ammunition therefore, or requiring the registration of any firearm or ammunition therefore.”

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
hasn't Feinstein tried this before?

also, government officials are exempt... of course

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hasn't Feinstein tried this before?

also, government officials are exempt... of course
Yeah, she has an agenda and Barry Soetoro is supporting it.

This is a different time of day, "Problem, Reaction, Solution," never let a good crisis go to waste."

I saw a report that a school teacher molested a child as reported on TV, lets see Feinstein now do the right thing and ban school teachers so we can protect our children from harm.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
They are usually exempt...I dont think they Obamacare applies to them for example.
it doesn't

and I saw it on the weekly standard, confirmed by huffington propaganda post

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't
Obamacare is so good not only do they exempt themselves, but force the entire population to be on it. I dont understand the thinking here when Obamanoids debate with me.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
They are usually exempt...I dont think they Obamacare applies to them for example.
i say they pay for any deficit that is accuired by such legislation....pisses me off!!

has anyone hear ever tried punching or kicking any official?? just out of curiosity? if you have please post your experience here! chances are you got the barbs of justice lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i say they pay for any deficit that is accuired by such legislation....pisses me off!!

has anyone hear ever tried punching or kicking any official?? just out of curiosity? if you have please post your experience here! chances are you got the barbs of justice lol
Id love to pile all the children Obama has been killing across 8 countries with his drones in front of the Whitehouse and then have Obama read his TelePrompter about all the wrongdoings he personally has done and fake cry again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of exempt...Obama just signed an executive order about a week ago that gives him armed guards for the rest of his life.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
interestingly enough I just saw an article about a UN lawyer investigating the illegal killing by drones under the "war on terror"

surprising to see the UN possibly confronting Obama.

I doubt anything will come of it though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interestingly enough I just saw an article about a UN lawyer investigating the illegal killing by drones under the "war on terror"

surprising to see the UN possibly confronting Obama.

I doubt anything will come of it though.
I dunno what to make of the validity of that, but the fact is straight..... The head of military admitted that Obama gets legal basis for war and attacks from NATO and UN, and congress is just ceremonial.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
it's funny that Hilary can lie about Benghazi and the next day all the media can focus on is this prescription/prism in her glasses.

maybe we deserve what's coming to us

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Resistance Begins: New York Gun Owners Refuse to Register; “Largest Act of Civil Disobedience in State History”

Mac Slavo
SHTFPlan.com
Jan 26, 2013

With emotions running high in the aftermath of the Newtown Sandy Hook shooting, politicians on the State and Federal level have begun introducing legislative actions to curtail access to firearms protected by the Second Amendment. In Missouri, parents may soon be forced to register firearms with their child’s school under threat of criminal penalties. In Massachusetts, another proposal would require storage of semi-automatic rifles at government approved storage depots. And, in the State of New York, congressional representatives have already passed legislation that requires registration of every semi-automatic rifle and reduces maximum magazine capacity to 7 rounds of ammunition, and Governor Cuomo has floated the idea of gun confiscation.

Now, in what is sure to be a growing trend across the entire country, New York gun owners are organizing a resistance against what many believe to be the most, “brazen infringement on the right to keep and bear arms anywhere in the nation,” according toThe New American:

Preparations are already being made for mass resistance.

“I’ve heard from hundreds of people that they’re prepared to defy the law, and that number will be magnified by the thousands, by the tens of thousands, when the registration deadline comes,’’ said President Brian Olesen with American Shooters Supply, among the biggest gun dealers in the state, in an interview with the New York Post.

Even government officials admit that forcing New Yorkers to register their guns will be a tough sell, and they are apparently aware that massive non-compliance will be the order of the day. “Many of these assault-rifle owners aren’t going to register; we realize that,’’ a source in the Cuomo administration told the Post, adding that officials expect “widespread violations” of the new statute.

Threats of imprisoning gun owners for up to a year and confiscating their weapons are already being issued by governor’s office, headed by a rabid anti-Second Amendment extremist who suggested before the bill passed that “confiscation” of all semi-automatic rifles was being considered. If tens or even hundreds of thousands of otherwise law-abiding citizens refuse to comply, however, analysts say New York would either have to start raising taxes and building a lot more prisons, or give up on the scheme that experts say will do nothing to reduce violence and that lawmakers say is aimed at eventual confiscation.

Activists involved in the state-wide boycott against the unconstitutional statute who spoke to the Post almost taunted authorities, saying gun owners would essentially dare authorities to “come and take it away.”

According to the paper, leaders of some of the state’s hundreds of gun clubs, dealers, and non-profit organizations, citing the New York Constitution’s guarantee that gun rights “cannot be infringed,” are currently involved in organizing the resistance. Among the primary concerns is that, with registration, authorities would know where to go for confiscation, an idea already proposed openly by Governor Cuomo himself.

“They’re saying, ‘F— the governor! F— Cuomo! We’re not going to register our guns,’ and I think they’re serious. People are not going to do it. People are going to resist,” explained State Rifle and Pistol Association President Tom King, who also serves on the National Rifle Association board of directors. “They’re taking one of our guaranteed civil rights, and they’re taking it away.”

Opponents of the right to bear arms, take heed. The American people know what you’re up to and they will not stand for it.

The resistance has begun.

The Resistance Begins: New York Gun Owners Refuse to Register; "Largest Act of Civil Disobedience in State History"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is hillarious!

BACKFIRE: Seattle Gun Buyback Turns Into Gun Show; Collectors Waved “Wads of Cash” At Those In Line

Mac Slavo
January 29th, 2013
SHTFplan.com

Leave it to enterprising Americans to always find a loophole in the midst of ever-expanding government regulation.

While thousands of Seattle residents lined up for hours to trade their handguns, rifles and family heirlooms away in exchange for up to $200 in gift cards as part of the city’s latest gun buyback program, gun collectors who have seen prices for assault rifles and firearms accessories almost triple since November took advantage of a huge opportunity.

Police stood in awe as gun enthusiasts and collectors waved wads of cash for the guns being held by those standing in line for the buyback program.

Police officers in Seattle, Washington held their firstgun buyback program in 20 years this weekend, underneath interstate 5, and soon found that private gun collectors were working the large crowd as little makeshift gun showsbegan dotting the parking lot and sidewalks.

Some even had “cash for guns” signs prominently displayed.
People that had arrived to trade in their weapons for $100 or $200 BuyBack gift cards($100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and $200 for assault weapons) soon realized that gun collectors were there and paying top dollar for collectible firearms. So, as the line for the chump cards got longer and longer people began to jump ship and head over to the dealers.

John Diaz, Seattles Police Chief, wasn’t pleased with the turn of events stating “I’d prefer they wouldn’t sell them,” but admitted it’s perfectly legal for private individuals to buy and sell guns, FOR NOW. Mayor Mike McGinn said at a news conference the private transactions are a loophole that needs to be closed. “There’s no background checks, and some (guns) could be exchanged on the streets that shouldn’t be in circulation.”

But Schuyler Taylor, a previous gun retailer attending the event in hopes of buying weapons, asked Why not offer them cash versus a gift card? I’m still taking the guns off the streets; they’re just going in my safe.

Pictures from the Gun buyback turned gun show in Seattle:

As lawmakers and gun control advocates further press the issue of disarmament, law abiding American gun owners who see those very same politicians refusing to disarm their own armed security details and exempting themselves from gun control legislation they mandate upon the rest of us, are starting to push back.

New York gun owners are organizing and resisting the new registration requirement recently forced down their throats by the State legislature.

Calls for defiance are taking hold across the entire spectrum of gun owners, with even elected law enforcement officials now rejecting any forced Federal or State mandates that they deem unconstitutional.

In Milwaukee, and to the fury of Mayor Tom Barrett, Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. launched a media ad campaign promoting a new partnership with residents of his city :

I’m Sheriff David Clarke and I want to talk to you about something personal: your safety. It’s no longer a spectator sport; I need you in the game.

But are you ready?

With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option. You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back. But are you prepared? Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there.

You have a duty to protect yourself and your family.

Law abiding gun owners in America minded their own business and simply asked to be left alone. Now, because of the actions of criminals and psychopaths who will not disarm despite any legislative action, we have government officials on all levels and even the private sector attempting to limit how we can protect ourselves and our families from the very people who are out there committing the violence.

Sides are being taken.

And while there may be an effort to weaken certain Constitutional protections and even repeal them altogether, there are tens of millions of Americans uniting behind a single cause. They come from all walks of life, different political ideologies, and many are members of our armed forces and local police departments.

Every attempt that gun grabbers have made in an effort to disarm Americans and limit our access to firearms has been vehemently rejected, and in the case of the Seattle impromptu gun show, used for the benefit of expanding gun ownership.

If certain government officials really believed in our right to bear arms and wanted to keep guns in the hands of responsible, law abiding people, they wouldn’t be trying to take them away from us. Instead, they’d be giving us a tax break for gun safes.​

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/backfire-seattle-gun-buyback-turns-into-gun-show_01292013

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

Robert Richardson

Off Grid Survival
Feb 1, 2013

In the latest attack on the American people, a decorated War Hero has been arrested and charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon, for having empty 30 round AR-15 Magazines in his vehicle.

On Sunday January 6th Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and charged with five felony counts.

According to Haddad’s brother, Michael Haddad, Nathan thought these magazines were legally made before the New York Assault Weapons Ban. When Nathan Haddad was arrested the new ban had not even been fully enacted yet.

This is not a criminal, this is not some thug looking to hurt people; this is a decorated combat veteran who was recently honored by the Philadelphia chapter of Blue Star Mothers and the Union League’s Armed Services Council for helping disabled vets get back on their feet. What’s happening to Army veteran Nate Haddad is an absolute attack on liberty. Here we have a man who honorably served his country, who was trusted with weaponry that far exceeded anything he was carrying, that now finds himself facing the possibility of spending years in prison.

Still think these gun control laws are meant to stop criminals?

Nathan Haddad’s brother has set up a legal defense fund for his brother who cannot afford to fight these charges on his own. We ask that you share this story with everyone you know so that this attack on Hassad is seen for what it is, an attack on every law abiding citizen in America.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a very good example how online petitions will have your voices heard.

Below is a cover of the most major Hudson Valley (North of NYC) region's newspaper. 17,000 signatures is all it took to make our voices heard on the front cover.

Now...to those who are singing these petitions with me, thanks for the support. Keep eye on online petitions, and more importantly spread the word about them. If people are not aware of online petitions they wont sign them.

Here is how to defend the 2nd Amendment in 3 easy steps... http://nysecond.org/

Lets keep the fight...the strong will survive!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
ax have you looked into transhumanism?

I know al gore is big into it...sounds like modern day eugenics to me

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU&feature=player_embedded#!">YouTube Link</a>
My squad was listening to that today.

Hilarious.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree but transhumanism is popular among many of the elitists
Yeah, Im aware of it...I dunno in depth.

I know science and technology are a mix in my head. In one end Im totally fascinated by it, on the other head it totally creeps me out when in the wrong hands (the elite of course) and I sometimes wish I was born 50 years ago.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im aware of it...I dunno in depth.

I know science and technology are a mix in my head. In one end Im totally fascinated by it, on the other head it totally creeps me out when in the wrong hands (the elite of course) and I sometimes wish I was born 50 years ago.
my thoughts exactly.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of the reasons we need our 2nd Amendment :)
Just remember what all the pro gun control peeps are saying.

No one is trying to take your weapons.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is interesting, you wont see this being promoted on mainstream media.

Newton father blasts gun control and defends the constitution.

“You will take my ability to protect my Victoria from my cold dead hands.”

“Criminals and tyrants – tyrants especially – beware – lockdown is not an option at the Stevens residence and 911 will be dialed after the security of my home has been established,” said Stevens, adding, “Why is that same security my daughter enjoys at home with her Dad not available at school in Newtown – that is what you should be considering, not making her Dad a criminal.”

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree but transhumanism is popular among many of the elitists
Isn't it where they believe they will merge with robotics ?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it where they believe they will merge with robotics ?
it's part of it.

that is already happening: growing artificial limbs/organs, etc.

things like google glasses are steps toward our brains being fused with computers.

but it also has an element of eugenics.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Video: Obama Supporter Would Rather Be Murdered Than Use Gun In Self Defense

“Self-defense is not an option.”

Steve Watson
Mar 1, 2013

In video captured by CBS Atlanta, an avid Obama supporter states that she would rather die than exercise her Second Amendment rights to defend her own life with a gun.

The footage was shot during a protest against “stand your ground” gun laws at the Georgia state capital in Atlanta. The rally was timed to coincide with the anniversary of the day George Zimmerman was attacked by Trayvon Martin in FL.

The protester, decked out in Obama gear, bizarrely declared that “self-defense is not an option.”

“It’s not an option,” she repeated, admitting she would rather be a victim than be armed.

When the CBS reporter asked What if someone is trying to kill you?” the woman replied, “they’ll just have to kill me.”

Presumably the woman would also see everyone else be victims rather than having the right to defend themselves against murderers trying to kill them.

(No youtube video today, here is link to CBS Atlanta)
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8500640

Other protesters at the rally took slightly more rational positions, with one noting that gun control only affects law-abiding gun owners, not criminals.

“I think that people should have the right to defend themselves. It’s our Second Amendment right and any sort of legislation on guns or any sort of gun control, all it’s doing is hurting the victims.” the protester said.

The Trayvon Martin case quickly became a cause célèbre for talking heads who tried to hijack the murky details of the incident to play the race card, immediately jumping to the conclusion that Martin was a victim of racially-inspired violence – including Barack Obama himself who infamously stated, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Photos of a bloodied George Zimmerman emerged recently that may bolster claims that he was acting in self defense when the shooting occurred. The case is ongoing.

corvettels3

Awards
This is interesting, you wont see this being promoted on mainstream media.

Newton father blasts gun control and defends the constitution.

“You will take my ability to protect my Victoria from my cold dead hands.”

“Criminals and tyrants – tyrants especially – beware – lockdown is not an option at the Stevens residence and 911 will be dialed after the security of my home has been established,” said Stevens, adding, “Why is that same security my daughter enjoys at home with her Dad not available at school in Newtown – that is what you should be considering, not making her Dad a criminal.”

You do know that this guy only lives in Newton. He did not have any children in Sandy Hook.. Now find me a clip with parents from Sandy Hook who are not in favor of gun control.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do know that this guy only lives in Newton. He did not have any children in Sandy Hook.. Now find me a clip with parents from Sandy Hook who are not in favor of gun control.
That wont happen, I dunno any. Usually in time of tragedy people become self centered and thinking is based off primarily personal emotion rather than critical thinking. I dont blame them, but I can tell you for a fact there are people who favor gun rights strongly who have had family that have been victims of of criminals who used guns.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooops… Hot mic reveals lawmakers intent to confiscate guns

Doug Hagmann
homelandsecurityus.com
May 14, 2013

CONFISCATION! NJ Senators CAUGHT Mocking Gun Owners Committee Meeting

Every American gun owner, regardless of the state in which you live, is presently or will be the target of gun confiscation. A state-by-state framework of confiscation is being erected in front of us all to strip us of our rights under the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Proof of this nefarious intent of disarming citizens was serendipitously caught by a “hot” microphone at the conclusion of the May 9, 2013 meeting of the New Jersey State Legislature.

At the conclusion of the New Jersey Senate Budget & Appropriations Committee meeting last Thursday, an open microphone caught three state senators, identified by voice as Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg, Assistant Majority Leader Sandra Cunningham, Senate Majority Whip Linda Greenstein, and at least one staff member talking candidly about their intent to confiscate all guns from the people they serve. It should be noted that Senator Loretta Weinberg is the chief proponent of the anti-gun legislation being moved through the New Jersey State Senate.

Although some of the candid conversation is a bit difficult to discern due to the ambient noise, their message is clear. “We need[ed] a bill that was going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate,” stated one high ranking senate member. “They don’t care about the bad guys. All they want to do is have their ‘little guns’ and do whatever they want with them,” added another in an obviously demeaning manner. Another conceded that gun owners do, in fact, want to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, but added that “they don’t have any regulations to do it.” Oh really?

For anyone doubting the bitter contempt these legislators hold for gun owners and pro-Constitutionalists, a YouTube video that captured the “open microphone moment” is available for review .

During the second hour of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report that aired last night, we interviewed the highly credentialed Scott Bach, Esq., Executive Director of the Association of the New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs who explained the draconian laws being written and passed in the State of New Jersey. “Clearly, this is about nothing less than disarming the American public, and the current battleground is in New Jersey,” stated Mr. Bach. “You might not be experiencing it in your state… yet, but you will. It’s just a matter of time.”

We must do everything we can to preserve, protect and defend our Second Amendment rights, or we will lose much more. Regardless of where you live, the fight is coming to you, if it has not yet arrived. We must be proactive, and yes, we can make our voices heard to counter the utter contempt of these lawmakers regardless of your state of residence – while we still have the chance. Let’s hold these opponents to our constitutional rights accountable for their words and actions.

The time is now, and the fight has been left to us. Make your views known and your voice heard by contacting the NJ Senate Majority Office by phone (609-847-3700) and/or fax (609-633-7254). Do it before it disappears as an option.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another pro-Second Amendment story the national media dare not touch...

[h=1]ABC News: 3 Home Intruders Shove Homeowner in Closet, Turns Out That's Where He Keeps His Guns ! [/h]