IML R-Andro + Super Epi + 4-Andro - Possibly 12 Week Cycle

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been logging in a text editor, so I'll just paste that info on here and at some point I'll be uploading pics and lift numbers to show everyone the before/after results of my cycle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PCT – Nolva 20/20/10/10 + Rebirth + Test Booster (still deciding which)
Epiandro – 2 caps a day (100mg)
R-Andro – 2-3 pumps a day (75mg per pump)

Ordered 4-andro a couple weeks into the cycle, as well as a 2nd epiandro bottle to extend cycle. Will dose the 4-andro at 4 pumps a day, so it should last 25 days (I think). Not sure how long this will go or how doses will change yet. Probably going to get more 4-andro and r-andro as mass will be my goal after the first 4 weeks. I’m writing this as of 2 weeks in, and I’ve already gotten much leaner.. I’m very happy with the results so far.

Cycle will be a min. of 8 weeks.
Goals – Recomp first 4 weeks and then add mass.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

day 1 - 4/24/21

1 pump r-andro at 5:30pm

day 2 - 4/25/21

4 pumps r-andro
100mg epiandro
workout: legs/arms
notes: nothing yet. Felt more tired but I also cut down on caffeine today. I have read that r-andro can make you tired, while epi gives you energy. I believe this.

day 3 - 4/26/21

2 pumps r-randro at 7am
50mg epiandro at 7am
notes: nothing to report.
1 pump r-andro before bed
50mg epiandro before bed

day 4 - 4/27/21

1 pump r-andro at 7:30am
workout 6-7:30: chest focused workout
100 total mg epiandro
1 pump r-andro in the evening
notes: nothing to report.

day 5 - 4/28/21

50mg epiandro at 7:30am
notes: felt highly motivated today, especially at work. def had that 'alpha' feeling everyone talks about. work was brutal today, but didn't get tired for a sec.
1 more pump r-andro and 50mg epiandro in the evening
workout: off day

day 6 - 4/29/21

50mg epiandro at around 11am
notes: vascularity has definitely improved dramatically today.
50mg epiandro before bed
1 pump r-andro before bed

day 7 - 4/30/21

50epiandro at 1:35pm
1 pump r andro around 3pm
notes: woke up leaner. stomach fat is shrinking and it's obvious now.
50mg epi and 1 pump r-andro around midnight
workout: back/biceps

------- week 2 ---------------

day 8 - 5/1/21

50mg epiandro and 1 pump r-andro around 10am
notes: feeling amazing. Have more energy than normal and don't get tired as easy when performing physically demanding work for hours without breaks. Vascularity is getting intense, my arms feel like I have a light pump at all times.
2 pumps r-andro at around 9pm
50mg epiandro

day 9 - 5/2/21

workout:chest
100mg epiandro split in two doses
3 pumps r-andro - 2 in the AM and one in the PM

day 10 - 5/3/21

workout: off day / BW squats throughout day
2 pumps r-andro
100mg epiandro

day 11 - 5/4/21

1 pump r-andro around 11:30am
50mg epiandro
workout: legs/shoulders
1 pump r-andro and 50mg epiandro around 10pm

day 12 - 5/5/21

2 pumps r-andro
100mg epiandro
workout: off

day 13 - 5/6/21
3 pumps r-andro
100mg epiandro
workout: chest / triceps

day 14 - 5/7/21

3 pumps r-andro
100mg epiandro

notes:

I gained 5 lbs, went from 175 to 180 since the start of the cycle. However, I am way leaner than I was before. This is the recomp effects I wanted, and even at such a low dosage, both the r-andro and epiandro have been working great. Muscle definition has most certainly improved.

I was hoping this log would show others that the high doses aren't necessary. I'm the kind of person who likes to dose as low as possible, but maybe I just respond better to certain compounds as I remember having to dose h-drol higher before I 'felt' it.

I ordered IML 4-andro and another bottle of epiandro last night and it should be here on the 10th. Probably going to run this cycle until everything is gone, I might up the epiandro dosage but not sure if that's necessary at this point.

Going to run the 4-andro at 4 total pumps a day and carry on as usual, but I will most definitely be a little sad when the R-Andro is gone. The r-andro is what has given me such a great feel, I know as I've ran 4-andro and epiandro in the past and the alpha feeling is almost immediate with r-andro, I am 90% sure the feel good effects I'm having are coming from it.

Seems strange to add the 4-andro and extend the epiandro, but I take very long breaks between cycles (1+ years) so I dose moderately and extend up to 12 weeks (not with harsh liver toxic orals).

I've always been able to keep gains. I feel like it's because I don't run super high dose and harsh compounds for 4-6 weeks and gain mass 'too' quickly.. After this cycle, it will likely be another year or two before I run anything again, so I hope to try out different natural anabolics after this and continue improving my physique and strength.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had an awesome training session today, back/biceps with a pump that lasted for hours after. Going through my daily progress photos I seem seeing a significant improvement in all areas, gonna find the best ones to upload.

I gotta say, the transdermal r-andro is a great product. It smells good, absorbs quickly and hasn't irritated my skin at all. I do apply to chest and abs daily, so it's always the same area.

Hopefully the 4 andro is similar.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following. I have used a couple of their new transdermals that we have at strong and enjoyed them. Their 4-andro was very potent. Good carrier too.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Following. I have used a couple of their new transdermals that we have at strong and enjoyed them. Their 4-andro was very potent. Good carrier too.
How many pumps per day did you run? Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had an awesome training session today, back/biceps with a pump that lasted for hours after. Going through my daily progress photos I seem seeing a significant improvement in all areas, gonna find the best ones to upload.

I gotta say, the transdermal r-andro is a great product. It smells good, absorbs quickly and hasn't irritated my skin at all. I do apply to chest and abs daily, so it's always the same area.

Hopefully the 4 andro is similar.
Abdominal area is not a good place to apply transdermal PH's. For anything hormonal, the best areas are traps, shoulders, chest and neck for best conversion. For non hormonals anywhere that's a thin skin area.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abdominal area is not a good place to apply transdermal PH's. For anything hormonal, the best areas are traps, shoulders, chest and neck for best conversion. For non hormonals anywhere that's a thin skin area.
This is the first transdermal I've ever used and the IML site specifically mentions abdominal area as a safe area to apply. I'll keep it to chest shoulders and traps for now though

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the first transdermal I've ever used and the IML site specifically mentions abdominal area as a safe area to apply. I'll keep it to chest shoulders and traps for now though
"The site of application is one way to maximize the effectiveness of our topical hormones, while also altering the action the hormone has on the body. For instance, the skin on the front of the neck is thin and very vascular, making it ideal for systemic transdermal delivery. The skin on the shoulders and upper back – areas where you may have had acne as a teenager — are highly concentrated with steroidogenic enzymes such as 3b HSD and 17a HSD. These are the enzymes required to make hormonal conversions, such as DHEA > androstenediol > testosterone. On the flip side, the stomach area tends to carry a higher amount of the aromatase enzyme, especially if you’re prone to holding fat in the abdominal region. This would be an area to avoid applying testosterone gel, since the increased aromatase activity could increase the conversion to estrogen."

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"The site of application is one way to maximize the effectiveness of our topical hormones, while also altering the action the hormone has on the body. For instance, the skin on the front of the neck is thin and very vascular, making it ideal for systemic transdermal delivery. The skin on the shoulders and upper back – areas where you may have had acne as a teenager — are highly concentrated with steroidogenic enzymes such as 3b HSD and 17a HSD. These are the enzymes required to make hormonal conversions, such as DHEA > androstenediol > testosterone. On the flip side, the stomach area tends to carry a higher amount of the aromatase enzyme, especially if you’re prone to holding fat in the abdominal region. This would be an area to avoid applying testosterone gel, since the increased aromatase activity could increase the conversion to estrogen."

Thanks for sharing this info!! Much appreciated!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today I trained chest/triceps/shoulders - was benching 3 sets 200x12 last week - today I was able to do same weight for 20 reps, until the 3rd set where I hit 18. I then hit up incline bench to burn out my upper chest, and I have a very effective way of using resistance bands to do flys set up right now so I did 5 sets with about 15-20 sec rest to really make my existing pump explode lol was painful as f***

Tomorrow is my last day of week 3. I haven't weighed myself in a while but I look a lot bigger in the mirror. Everything looks bigger - shoulders, lats, traps, chest. My stomach looks leaner, and my legs are definitely bigger with more definition than ever before. I haven't been squatting heavy, but I have been working out legs more than usual, doing higher 15-20 reps per set to really get a good pump. Plus, I use my legs to pull and push things alot at my day job, and most of the time my legs are already sore from training. Needless to say, the legs are worked hard daily so I am not stressing about squatting lower weight at higher reps for now.

I need to get more plates ordered asap!! I'm doing high reps and purposely progressing slow on weight increases to stall and give me time to get more plates.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been browsing local classifieds trying to find plates for sale and no luck.. my budget is low so I'll just keep looking for the right deal. I think I'm going to order the cheapest pair of 25lb plates possible next week and just go from there. By the end of this cycle I will hopefully have enough plates to start training 5x5 for strength like I used to..

I believe I'll be able to keep making gains off cycle if I can progress in weight. So while on cycle I'll just keep chasing the pump, going up in reps and sets each week as it's been working great so far.

As far as cycle goes, nothing new to note. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout, gonna start week 4 by training legs/back/biceps.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gonna edit my face off of some images and upload. Progress is becoming more noticeable even with my clothes on now and I think it's going to get insane once I start the 4andro so I wanna show a pic from day 1 and the end of week 4 (or today since it's close enough). Then I'll upload another after 4 weeks of adding in 4-andro.

Got another bottle of r-andro in my IML cart, as I might just run it solo the last few weeks of this 12 week cycle. I like how it showed improved lipids in other pplz blood work, so I feel like ending my cycle with it solo would be beneficial for my recovery after a 12 week run.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1 Photos

End of week 2 / Beginning of Week 3

Day 25

As you can see, chest and overall mass is still lacking, but I haven't been eating to bulk up. I have gained weight on the scale.. also, these are very low quality photos from my laptop in bad lighting, except for one of the week3 photos which was from my phone.

Can't wait to start adding mass with 4-andro soon.. If it works like it did for me in the past, then I'll be back to a good size by week 8.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn.. at this poiint I just wish I had pics of me in my prime, so you guys can see what I'm trying to get back to.. I guess that's what I get for never taking pics of myself. That's why this time I started taking pics from my laptop daily so when it's all said and done I'll have documented every single day of my journey back to greatness

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had an awesome chest/legs day. Today was also my first day including the 4andro, very excited to see how all 3 compounds work together.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gonna post a better update within the next couple days, been really busy with work and creating content for a website I own...

I will say that I have felt a million times better since starting the 4-andro, and I felt amazing before adding it so I'm loving life right now.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today is day 34 of cycle. My training today was mainly legs, and then I performed an upper body circuit with lightweight for a nice pump all over.

Warmup: 2 sets of Pushups and B/W Squats + some stretching

Squats 5x15
Lunges 3x20

Circuit: 3 sets - all exercises to failure with no more than 30 sec rest between exercises and about 3-5 minutes between sets
OH Press
Barbell Curls
OH Tricep Extensions
Hammer Curls
Lateral Raises
Band Pull Aparts

Updated Progress Pics: I know the quality sucks, I'll make sure to take some higher quality photos at the end of cycle using iphone camera instead of laptop. I'm not big on taking photos of myself or flexing to show off, but I want to see progress.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4 pumps of the 4 andro x 1 per day ?

Good progress this far!
Thanks.

I've been doing two pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the evening. I assume it's better to spread it out? Im not sure on the half life..

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today was chest/triceps. I wanted to take pics before/after my pump... but phone battery was so low I couldn't use camera at the end. Regardless, these are some progress photos for me to keep track of things.

Also, today is the first day of week 6! Going to up my calories and start hitting the weights more frequently from here on out.

ohh and I found my old h drol by CEL.. it's so old now that it's probably not safe to consume or I would pulse the rest, there's about 10 pills in the bottle.:cautious:

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks.

I've been doing two pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the evening. I assume it's better to spread it out? Im not sure on the half life..
Spacing it out is fine unless it really fuks with your sleep…Your hdrol is probably fine 🤷‍♂️ Wish that one was still around, never ran it…

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Spacing it out is fine unless it really fuks with your sleep…Your hdrol is probably fine 🤷‍♂️ Wish that one was still around, never ran it…
I'm tempted but I bought it in like 2011 or 2012 so idk. It was in a storage unit in florida for half a year and wasnt always stored in a cool place. I wonder if there's a way I can tell by inspecting the powder in the capsules..

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feel like I'm starting to really put on mass now from the 4-andro.

Did legs/shoulders today and ended it with some new progress photos!!

first one is unflexed.. still getting the hang of taking photos of myself, this is something I NEVER liked doing even at my best.

Sorry if I'm uploading too many photos but I am not going by the scale, instead I'm going by appearance in mirror and in photos - as well as how my clothes fit.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordering 2 more bottles of 4-andro as I want to dose it even higher, as well as a bottle of the IML 1-andro. Gonna run epi and r-andro until I'm out. Went to order a 300lb olympic set of plates and oly bar but it's on backorder and may not ship for 12+ weeks.. so I canceled that and looking elsewhere now.. it's a royal PITA getting plates ever since covid. 🤬

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been thinking a lot about PCT lately as I know I'll eventually have to come off :cautious:

Originally wanted to do nolva 20/20/10/10 as this has worked well for me in the past and never seems to fail.

So I'm thinking this:

Weeks 1-4
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Test Booster - M-Test or Sergeant Steel (not sure which yet)

Weeks 4-8
SNS Inhibit-E @sns8778 do you think it's best to run this after the SERM? I am worried about rebound estro
Test Booster - whichever one I go with for weeks 1-4.. and in all honestly I'll probably stay on a test booster until I cycle again in a year. I'll just start stacking it with natural anabolics like AE and Epicatechin.

Also, I've recently upped my 4-andro to 5 pumps a day, not sure how much stronger TD is over oral but I assume it's a lot more potent??? Maybe @Prince can answer when he has a chance? I just know I used to run the oral 4-andro at 300+mg per day. I want test levels beyond natural so I'm not suppressed or shutdown for nothing, it might as well be worth it IMO.

Also, if anybody thinks there is a better OTC product to add for my first 4 weeks of PCT please share, I'm interested. I have thought about Rebirth.. any feedback would be appreciated.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A pretty common way to incorporate an AI in pct (if AI is being used) is to use it on weeks 2-6, so coming off of the serm with it.

About the TD dose vs oral dose, there really isn't a definitive answer to that, as so many things go into it, but it's been said that the TD dose would be about twice as effective. Not sure how easy it is to get to supraphysiological test levels with 4-andro though. I think it works as a good base keeping test levels about at what they'd be when not suppressed.

I don't think the E.Cottinii would add anything when you're running a serm. Sustain Alpha is a nice addition to pct with mood and libido boosting.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@cronikgains - for some reason it wouldn't let me quote your post; it kept saying - Oops and something about a site error.

I would definitely go with M-Test over Sergeant Steel. I use it as a daily use product and you'll see a lot more positive feedback on it on here. I think that M-Test is the much better product and costs a lot less, so its win win.

Plus, M-Test & Inhibit-E make a great PCT stack.

Inhibit-E can be ran with the SERM and after the SERM if you'd like.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting Inhibit-E during PCT is a very good idea. You don't risk a rebound and it will probably help the gnads along. I'm not sure what the exact mechanism is.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to purchase M-Test and Inhibit-E within the next few weeks, not in a hurry as I still have plenty of time. I do have my serm though.

I upped my epiandro to 200mg. I do 100 before working out and spread the other 50 throughout the day. I will probably be out of this within the next week. However, I have 1-andro on the way and more 4-andro to keep the cycle going.

I've also been working out EOD without taking a 2 day break each week, and my pumps are definitely getting better, people at work keep telling me I look bigger - 2 different people even touched my arms and asked what I been doing. My GF said my traps are wayy bigger and made a big deal out of it. All these comments are popping up from different people so it's kind of cool. Although I don't do it for other people, it still makes me feel better to know my efforts are paying off.

My next progress photos will show a huge difference. I'm glad I added 4-andro to the cycle - now excited to see how it works with 1-andro.

It's also worth noting that I've only been taking 1 pump of r-andro daily for the past week or two to extend the duration of my bottle. I love how that stuff makes me feel, I can't explain it but it's definitely noticeable.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered m-test and inhibit-e from dpsnutrition, they got some good deals!!

Finished epiandro a few days ago.. Still got r-andro cause I'm only doing 1 pump a day for the feels. Since adding 1-andro into the mix my mass has increased, I look WAYY fuller.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
These pics are from a week ago..

I gotta check my paper log to see what day I'm at, losing track due to crazy work schedule and other obligations. However, haven't missed any workouts and I notice minor improvements all the time..

Still getting more compliments though!! My god, dudes keep asking me where I workout and had a guy yesterday practically begging me to be his workout partner but I told him I train solo LOL.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Within the past week I've noticed acne on back/traps. I haven't had this since my last cycle (1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro), and before that when I was about 21. Nothing crazy, as I'm not prone to bacne like some guys who get it real bad, but definitely worth noting. I think it's from the 1-andro, as it hasn't shown up until recently.

Edit: another side note.. just like my last andro cycle, my balls are still full-size no shrinkage at all. Not sure if this shyt is as suppressive as people say, as I'm on week 10 now and nothing has changed down there. I'm doing 4 pumps 4-andro daily, with 2 pumps of 1-andro and 1 pump r-andro. I did epiandro for most of this at a low dosage. No ball shrinkage is probably due to lower doses, but still, week 10 wtf...

Thinking about adding LGD 4033 and possibly making it a 16 week cycle, buying more nolva or just adding clomid with the nolva.. not sure yet. But hell, since it's one cycle for a year I wanna go all out with it.. just not all out with high doses or toxic sh** like I used to run. LGD is probably more toxic than any andro product, but I would only run it for 4 weeks.

Last edited:
theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice log brother! And don’t forget, you can always add a pump or two to the old cod sack! Used to do that with Dermacrine back in the day and woo wee, that was intense!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I been doing a lot of planning, as I'm in this for the long run, ideally until I die haha...

My PCT will include mk-677 to ensure I keep gains. I've ran mk before and it was definitely helpful solo.. so here's the plan.

PCT: Weeks 1-4
Nolva 20/20/10/10 - might do 20 the whole way through if I feel its needed.
SNS Inhibit-E
M-Test
MK-677 10mg

After PCT - 8 Week MK-677 w/ Anabolic Effect Run
MK-677 10mg
SNS Glycophase @sns8778 - please let me know if there are any other sns products that will go well with MK-677, you have so many it's hard to keep up with them lol
Anabolic Effect - 8 weeks total run
M-Test

and then after that...

an 8 week run of Androgin and/or Follidrone with MK-677

16 total weeks on MK-677. I might stay on for even longer depending how I feel. But, I will keep the dose low at 10mg for sure. I was thinking of running another PH cycle after 16-20 weeks, but we'll see how progress goes.

I really just ran this cycle to speed up the muscle memory process and get my previous gains back as fast as possible. I still believe training hard and nutrition are the most important factors and if I can continue to make progress without PEDs I will avoid a cycle.

For this current cycle log
I will be posting progress photos again soon and I am very pleased with the results so far. I definitely recommend 1-andro+4-andro for anyone looking to run a mild cycle, or a long one without bad side effects and minimal shutdown. I swear, my balls are just as full as ever.. I think suppression is minimal for me, maybe it's just me as I have always recovered well from cycles.

Will have a more detailed update soon!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my bottles are just about empty. Going to start PCT soon and I figure I would post my last cycle update now. I will also log PCT here.

Here's the entire stack..

I just added in mk677 and will keep that going into pct and 16+ weeks after, maybe a year, hell idk yet.
Ordering SNS GlycoPhase to take with mk, but have iml carb fix for now.

Progress info:

I could have done much better. I gained some bodyfat but not too concerned about that. I did get stronger on all lifts, but I was going to do that regardless of being on cycle or not. I wasn't stalled in any way. This was a low dose cycle, and honestly I don't feel suppressed at all. I'm guessing I won't even realize much difference when I start my PCT, but I'll report on that later.

Andros are mild, results aren't incredible IMO. I trained hard as hell on an EOD schedule. My bench strength went way up, legs got huge (not sure about posting pics of my legs sorry I feel weird doing that haha) but I love how my legs are fitting in pants, now they look huge and it's obvious.

I'm happy with the results, and believe I'll continue to make progress after. This isn't like my first cycle where I had stalled naturally and needed the extra help. Everything I'm doing now, I've done better naturally before. So I know my body can keep pushing to get stronger.

I've also had to get creative to push myself - using resistance bands, squat rack and bench press station at my house with not as much equipment and weight as I would like. Doing higher reps is a nice challenge, but I grow muscle much better on a 5 rep program. This 20+ rep stuff is cool for a little bit, but I could have been making better gains had I joined a gym. Oh well, I love working out at home and never miss days, so it works out with my busy schedule, kids, day job, side jobs, etc. Consistency above all.

4-andro and 1-andro are best for mass as far as andros go. I love epi and r-andro (r-andro is superior in my experience) but they're better for muscle hardening, vascularity, not necessarily mass. R-Andro has been awesome when it comes to getting that alpha feeling and a general sense of well-being that you can't mistake as placebo. If you're trying to lose weight, I would recommend r-andro with 1-andro and 4-andro or dermacrine as test base.

I swear my progress photos don't do it justice, I get compliments almost daily on my body from people who see me every day. Almost everyone has noticed a difference. I've never been into posing or taking pics of myself, but I wanted to take pics this time as I never did before when I trained hard in my early 20s and I VERY MUCH REGRET THAT.

With that said.. I will continue to train hard until I stop seeing progress. My next cycle, I'll have more equipment and more weight. And it will most definitely be something stronger than an andro cycle.

PCT updates coming next!

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you like the results.👍
Definitely. If I could go back in time I would do it all again, except maybe ditch the epiandro and start with r-andro, 1-andro and 4-andro from the beginning to end.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta say, this PCT has been amazing. I usually just use nolva, but the mk677, m-test and inhibit-e have definitely gave me an extra boost. I'm actually making gains still, leaning out, and looking even better. I'll have progress photos at the end of pct.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hope the cycle was good
Definitely. A good cycle to help me get back into training and so far I've been making gains after the cycle so I don't think it was that suppressive tbh. This might have to do with the lower doses I took? Not sure, but next cycle will definitely be something stronger.