im new, cant not good

michinrg

Awards
Hi,

i had a stroke, now i have aphasia (broca) and other things..

what can help me? im thinking trying bpc/tb500.. my ppl think im better, and better with speaking;) but i think im getting very slow.. -.-

sorry i cant good say/speak/read yet

im read him AM veryvery spannend:)

have a good day all!
Michael

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hi michael~ welcome to the forums.

sorry to hear about your situation.

I want you to immediately order some Helios from APEX. its a topical curcumin product that is light yrs ahead of some of these oral supplements.

Ashwaganda may help as well. (its actually been studied for this reason)

Its key to get into the best possible shape you can. lower bf levels will help to keep you from having another one.

lastly, garlic and anything to lower total cholesterol

michinrg

Awards
hi michael~ welcome to the forums.

sorry to hear about your situation.

I want you to immediately order some Helios from APEX. its a topical curcumin product that is light yrs ahead of some of these oral supplements.

Ashwaganda may help as well. (its actually been studied for this reason)

Its key to get into the best possible shape you can. lower bf levels will help to keep you from having another one.

lastly, garlic and anything to lower total cholesterol
thanks, will look!.... did yiu know abaut "gastrodin"? looks cool.... my bodyfat is about 20%, my muscle not my very "need yet looking" :) (sorry cant say)

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would DEF look into taking Ginko (depending on what kind of stroke you had) But make sure to do your research. Another one to consider would be Phosphatidyl Serine which has TONS of clinical trials that pretty much prove that it drops you cortisol levels by up to 75% when you are under the stress of physical activity or even the stress of everyday life.

Don't forget to take your omega 3 fats and reduce your calorie intake.

I hope it gets better for you Micheal,