I'm back, Y'all Miss Me?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only been a few years so Im gonna grab one of the new mention lists Im STILL included in even though I abandoned y'all back in 2017. Some of you may remember me, some probably never heard of me but lets get this party started with the giant list...

rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks FireTitan alphagainz justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 GrizzleB BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whisky Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65 Humble

Next up, questions. Feel free to ask away. I expect some from people like Brandinooooo, rtmilburn, mmorso, FireTitan, ryane87, and hairygrandpa.

forgot Studhorse

Last edited:
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
FIRST!

Fork Yeah!!!!!!! I missed you. :)

- Where were you?
- How are you?
- What you been up to?
- How are you?

:afro:

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up, glad you're back, nice to make your acquaintance.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holee sheet

Prolly lost faith in me and thought I died or something didn't you? Been holding down the fort while I was gone?

Forgot to tag jakz as well. Trying to get the whole gang back together.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I figured you got killed carrying a bag of rice back to your crib in the hood!

So what's the deal man?? Where you been?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Long time no see! You're a rep now! When did that happen?
Yeah, twice. This is my second tour. First was with Vein Nutrition.. crazy fun as that dude made some amazing Pre workouts and Sleep aid. Now I'm with Black Lion Research.. revisiting my beginnings here in that recomp with the BLR lineup.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I figured you got killed carrying a bag of rice back to your crib in the hood!

So what's the deal man?? Where you been?
Long story short, I had to go over and get the rice from china because that was safer and cheaper than getting it and walking back through the hood. I fought a bunch of ninja warriors defending the rice fields, battled Chuck Norris (and won) and well as a few bears and a giant shark while swimming back to the USA with my rice. Ended up taking an arrow to the shoulder via an indigenous pacific tribe and had to have surgery to fix it once I arrived back in the states.

Yeah, twice. This is my second tour. First was with Vein Nutrition.. crazy fun as that dude made some amazing Pre workouts and Sleep aid. Now I'm with Black Lion Research.. revisiting my beginnings here in that recomp with the BLR lineup.
Thats awesome man! I remember you trying to find a spot, glad you ended up at BLR! Haven't been on in so long I don’t know who the first company is.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Long story short, I had to go over and get the rice from china because that was safer and cheaper than getting it and walking back through the hood. I fought a bunch of ninja warriors defending the rice fields, battled Chuck Norris (and won) and well as a few bears and a giant shark while swimming back to the USA with my rice. Ended up taking an arrow to the shoulder via an indigenous pacific tribe and had to have surgery to fix it once I arrived back in the states.

Thats awesome man! I remember you trying to find a spot, glad you ended up at BLR! Haven't been on in so long I don’t know who the first company is.
Chuck Norris? Never heard of her. Glad you made it back from China in one piece!
You've been missed for sure! Let's get the band back together.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So there is no escape from this tag cloud?

Damn...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to have you back !!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Damn! It lives ��

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FIRST!

Fork Yeah!!!!!!! I missed you. :)

- Where were you?
- How are you?
- What you been up to?
- How are you?

:afro:
Since you decided to edit your post I’ll just reply with a new one.

I was held hostage in Cambodia for a few months then Wakanda for a few after I stole too much rice from China while in college. Still managed to graduate.

I’m doing well, getting over a nasty shoulder surgery I had a year ago+ that still hasn’t healed. Think I ran a BPC157 log when I had it while I was here. Messed my back up squatting a few weeks ago cause my dumba** doesn’t stretch enough lol.

Word of advice, stretch your butts. Literally.

Lifting and working, finally hit 230 on bench again after being told I’d never be able to bench heavy again so I’m happy about that. Might run something in a few weeks if I can get it lined up.

See above post paragraph(s) for how I am since you asked twice haha.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Quite a trip! Welcome back!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swimming with all that rice? That could be the fix to rising sea levels. China should dump rice into the ocean and soak it all up. Yep, those indigenous pacific tribes in the pacific. Their arrows are nasty but their women are sporting awesome tits.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to see you back on man. Hope the shoulder keeps improving!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quite a trip! Welcome back!!!
Thanks Kat, glad to see the guys didn’t scare you off.

Welcome back!
Thanks dude! It should, gonna try to snatch 80kilos today so we’re gonna see how that sh*t holds up. Hope the surgeon used some good screws.

Swimming with all that rice? That could be the fix to rising sea levels. China should dump rice into the ocean and soak it all up. Yep, those indigenous pacific tribes in the pacific. Their arrows are nasty but their women are sporting awesome tits.
I lost the rice during the shark attack so I can’t say if it helped or not. Can’t say I saw the women, was too busy trying not to take an arrow to the knee or my bags of rice.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What ever! you just got out of Prison? LOL. Long time brother.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So did you finally get your degree?
Yeah I’m certified in hood survival, rice trafficking, smashing beers and women. Not so sure about the exercise science portion of the degree I was supposed to earn. Wasn’t taught much about that.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m certified in hood survival, rice trafficking, smashing beers and women. Not so sure about the exercise science portion of the degree I was supposed to earn. Wasn’t taught much about that.
LMAO!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:popcorn:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Kat, glad to see the guys didn’t scare you off.

Thanks dude! It should, gonna try to snatch 80kilos today so we’re gonna see how that sh*t holds up. Hope the surgeon used some good screws.

I lost the rice during the shark attack so I can’t say if it helped or not. Can’t say I saw the women, was too busy trying not to take an arrow to the knee or my bags of rice.
Lol of course not! You guys are stuck with me!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We all gotta take breaks. Glad you’re back on AM.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jahooblies. Now that ChocolateClen and Brandinooooo are back, if we use the correct terminology maybe we can resurrect the rest of the Spooner Street gang

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jahooblies. Now that ChocolateClen and Brandinooooo are back, if we use the correct terminology maybe we can resurrect the rest of the Spooner Street gang
terminology=cauldron?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More like: Women smashing you. With your shoulder issues you are not on top, I presume. :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Welcome back Bro!
Thanks man it’s good to be back!

More like: Women smashing you. With your shoulder issues you are not on top, I presume. :)
I’ll have you know, I dominated on top in that sling.

Also you have no idea how many women asked about it, best convo starter ever. They ask about it and all I had to do was say I was fighting a bear or hunting Steve Irwin’s killer stingray and they’d be falling head over heels after that. As I said I got a degree in smashing women and beers.

That sling was my best wingman... er wingitem that I’ve ever had.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember you bro. Welcome back. You been lifting bro?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I remember you bro. Welcome back. You been lifting bro?
Yeah I just started lifting again about 6 months ago. Didn’t for a long time because I didn’t want to injure my shoulder but I got a big can of some man the F*CK up and started lifting again. Gonna post a log soon along the lines of “Clens not so natty road to a 315 bench” or something like that. Just have to get some stuff set up to make the not natty part happen. Hehe

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any news? Is the log “Clens not so natty road to a 315 bench” up?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any news? Is the log “Clens not so natty road to a 315 bench” up?
Yeah it’s up under the log section. Didn’t bother tagging people for it though. Running a 1 week baseline currently to get baseline numbers and stuff but next Monday I’ll be running the Msten and DMZ. I’m trying to see if I can get extra DMZ to add in atm that’s why I’m waiting

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it’s up under the log section. Didn’t bother tagging people for it though. Running a 1 week baseline currently to get baseline numbers and stuff but next Monday I’ll be running the Msten and DMZ. I’m trying to see if I can get extra DMZ to add in atm that’s why I’m waiting
With that new layout I can't find your new log. Any link to it, so I can derail it?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With that new layout I can't find your new log. Any link to it, so I can derail it?
Clen’s Road to a 315 Bench, Msten DMZ log