IGF1-des Experiences and Results?

Rich Tits

Awards
Just curious about what to expect if anyone has cycled DES before. Cycle length, dosing, results, etc etc etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Better pumps and better body composition in the short term. Nothing out of this world but noticeable. More pronounced if your on a cycle. I dabbled with lr3 and des in the past and I'm getting ready to do a more structured protocol with both of them in about 2 weeks with a 3 week on 2 week off fashion. Lr3 50mcg daily with carnatine and a high carb breakfast and another 100mg of des bi lateral in the muscles trained post workout

Rich Tits

Awards
Better pumps and better body composition in the short term. Nothing out of this world but noticeable. More pronounced if your on a cycle. I dabbled with lr3 and des in the past and I'm getting ready to do a more structured protocol with both of them in about 2 weeks with a 3 week on 2 week off fashion. Lr3 50mcg daily with carnatine and a high carb breakfast and another 100mg of des bi lateral in the muscles trained post workout
Appreciate the feedback, man! Did you reconstitute with AA and dilute with bac prior to injection (for des)? And was your bilateral total 100mcg des?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate the feedback, man! Did you reconstitute with AA and dilute with bac prior to injection (for des)? And was your bilateral total 100mcg des?
I reconstitute all my peptides with injectable water based L-Carnatine and 100mcg total bilateral. So 50mcg each delt or quad ect

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't use AA, but, there is AA in the injectable carnatine. Kills like 3 birds with one stone.

Rich Tits

Awards
I don't use AA, but, there is AA in the injectable carnatine. Kills like 3 birds with one stone.
That's definitely a power move. Any keepable gains from des or just nitrogen retention while on?