IGF-2, Drive when cutting?

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
Hey guys, its been quite some time since I posted here but I have a question. I bought a bottle of IGF-2 and Drive to run in december for the end of my bulk, but they shipped late so december isn't gonna work. I want to start cutting in Jan so my thought was to just save the bottles for my next bulk, but will either of them stack well during a cut?? I plan on running LR/DCP after all the hype I've reading here.

one more thing, any reps wanna let me in on when DCP will be back it stock at NP?????

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell yeah, IGF-2 and drive would be great for a cut!

increasing HGH is an amazing way to lean up! drive would provide great synergy with a high volume workout!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, its been quite some time since I posted here but I have a question. I bought a bottle of IGF-2 and Drive to run in december for the end of my bulk, but they shipped late so december isn't gonna work. I want to start cutting in Jan so my thought was to just save the bottles for my next bulk, but will either of them stack well during a cut?? I plan on running LR/DCP after all the hype I've reading here.

one more thing, any reps wanna let me in on when DCP will be back it stock at NP?????
IGF-2 and Drive would be fine to use while cutting. IGF-2 will help your body preserve the muscle mass that you have (maybe even gain some you might), and have recomping effects. Drive will help increase definition.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
igf2 and drive is amazing. I truly recommend it. check out my log if you want to see the results. I love both products and they are even better stacked. let me know if you have any questions on these products from a users point of view. Im sure Rosie or Sean will point you in the right direction if you have any other questions.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
igf2 and drive is amazing. I truly recommend it. check out my log if you want to see the results. I love both products and they are even better stacked. let me know if you have any questions on these products from a users point of view. Im sure Rosie or Sean will point you in the right direction if you have any other questions.
We sure will :)

If you ever have any questions about AN's product range, then yep, the two of us that have used EVERYTHING (and still do), can tell you OBjectively (as well as from personal experience) what to expect and what would be best to suit what goal, etc.

PatMan

PatMan

Banned
Awards
Drive is very good cutting, and allows me to sleep like a little cute puppy!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard the effects of Drive described like that- you get an "A" for creativity :D

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
thanks for the input guys. I think I'll run drive with DCP and LR, should be solid stack. 2.5 months of cutting will fly by!!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
you could pick up the xmas special on drive and rpm. That would be a killer stack on its own.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

Yes :)
if i had some extra money, I'd be there but unfortunately my semester bill is due soon. My suggestion is to get a lifetime supply of drive because when its gone... you miss it. lol:thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i had some extra money, I'd be there but unfortunately my semester bill is due soon. My suggestion is to get a lifetime supply of drive because when its gone... you miss it. lol:thumbsup:
You guys might miss it. It's actually the one AN supplement (well, that and Lipotrophin-AM) that I DON'T miss. It works though, for sure. I just love IGF-2 too much!!! :D

tehockey

tehockey

Awards
ah yes the semester bills...so easy to forget about until that fateful reminder comes in the mail. speaking of bills, rent's due tomorrow. crap. hmm, supplements or an apartment? I could live outside, but be huge!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did someone say christmas special?????????

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN's Christmas RPM/Drive Special

did someone say christmas special?????????
AN has a Christmas deal on the Big Block Edition RPM and OverDrive stack (until the end of December, or until stocks last), with free domestic shipping in the States.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm only reviving this thread, because I found out that a long-time, old friend of mine here from the forums has passed away and has been deceased since 2010. Patman (Pat Belin) was like a side-kick with my projects and we always talked for hours about supplements, life, etc. He accomplished a lot and just finished all his schooling and was happily married to his high school sweetheart and then one day he's gone in a fatal car accident. I'm sorry again for this, but I know that maybe a few people in here knew of Patman as a good guy.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newsherald/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=142015402#fbLoggedOut

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Miss ya, Patman. You were always a good friend!