IGF-1 questions

halljo

halljo

Awards
Not sure if this is posted in the right section, if not, sorry.

What is the benefits of IGF-1 usage? Negatives? What dosage is effective?

I have read a lot of articles and comments about how great it is, then how bad it is, then how its only good for about 4 to 6 weeks then your body adapts to it and no benefits from there... A lot of information out there and alot of countering information, so I figured I would hit the source for better info.
(I know the difference between regular injectable IGF-1 to the LR3 version, but nothing really more than that; I also know about HiTechs recent new product of IGF-1)

Thanks in advance

agnos

agnos

Awards
Iv been using mk-77 which has boosted my ig levels mainly i would say recovery time is the main thing you will notice

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
benefits are increased LBM gains, intense pumps, and fat loss.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-1 results vary truly depend on how you take it.

Pre-workout: Pumps & Fullness
Post Workout: Recovery
Subq before bed: Fat loss

Im not sold on injectable igf tbh.. If you want something milder and oral, look into Hi-Techs version which looks promising so far. Keep you eye on the logs and reviews. Or, invest your money, time, and research into the proven growth hormone route.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
IGF-1 results vary truly depend on how you take it.

Pre-workout: Pumps & Fullness
Post Workout: Recovery
Subq before bed: Fat loss

Im not sold on injectable igf tbh.. If you want something milder and oral, look into Hi-Techs version which looks promising so far. Keep you eye on the logs and reviews. Or, invest your money, time, and research into the proven growth hormone route.
I was just comming in to say this. I agree with checking out HiTech's Pro IGF-1. It is doesed at 20mcg daily and one bottle is enough to dose daily for 7 weeks. I would take it post workout in one full dose.

halljo

halljo

Awards
I am keeping an eye on Hi-Techs IGF... Just waiting on some reputable loggers to try it and see their thoughts/results.

As for injectable IGF-1, I can never find any dosing info, based on weight of individual, etc etc etc. I have seen some stuff showing as little as 10mcgs to as high as 100mcgs... When is the cut off for what your body can handle and when things start going bad... seems like a real crap shot on when its too little or too much.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am keeping an eye on Hi-Techs IGF... Just waiting on some reputable loggers to try it and see their thoughts/results.

As for injectable IGF-1, I can never find any dosing info, based on weight of individual, etc etc etc. I have seen some stuff showing as little as 10mcgs to as high as 100mcgs... When is the cut off for what your body can handle and when things start going bad... seems like a real crap shot on when its too little or too much.
I Posted this in another thread..

IGF is so so so confusing, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY understands it. Not even those that use it, no wtf there doing, trust me.

Some use it workout days only, some use it only on non-workout days. Some use it only post workout, somd use it only pre-workout. Some only shoot in subq before bed. Some only shoot it subq pre or post workout.

Some only use DES, some only LR3, some alternate it with 100mcg of MGF, and some alternating days with 250-500mcg of PEG MGF.. some shoot it immediately PWO followed by gh 15 mins later, followed by insulin 15 mins later in a GK protocol.. some say you need insulin for IGF to work..

the list goes on and on and on lol..

Injectable IGF is a gamble.. that is why IMO we made an oral version with a specific delivery system to get around mumbo jumbo. IGF is far to complicated for anyone. Injectable.. you spend more money trialing and erroring and find yourself burried under ground of old age before you figure it out. I can't tell you how much money ive spend on inject IGF, it was never worth it.. invest which is a serious commitment in legit growth hormone, or stick to alternative measures and save up.

This is a much more simplistic route to take, far less confusing, and you will waste far far far less money on a trial and error period. I am really excited for this product to shine! I don't expect massive explosives, I expect slow and steady solidified gains like anything that boosts igf levels.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

IGF is so so so confusing, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY understands it. Not even those that use it, no wtf there doing, trust me.

Some use it workout days only, some use it only on non-workout days. Some use it only post workout, somd use it only pre-workout. Some only shoot in subq before bed. Some only shoot it subq pre or post workout.

Some only use DES, some only LR3, some alternate it with 100mcg of MGF, and some alternating days with 250-500mcg of PEG MGF.. some shoot it immediately PWO followed by gh 15 mins later, followed by insulin 15 mins later in a GK protocol.. some say you need insulin for IGF to work..

Injectable IGF is a gamble.. that is why IMO we made an oral version with a specific delivery system to get around mumbo jumbo. IGF is far to complicated for anyone. Injectable.. you spend more money trialing and erroring and find yourself burried under ground of old age before you figure it out. I can't tell you how much money ive spend on inject IGF, it was never worth it.. invest which is a serious commitment in legit growth hormone, or stick to alternative measures and save up.

This is a much more simplistic route to take, far less confusing, and you will waste far far far less money on a trial and error period. I am really excited for this product to shine! I don't expect massive explosives, I expect slow and steady solidified gains like anything that boosts igf levels.
Good stuff man

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the info Mike