IGF-1 Information Here!

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I've read igf1 lr3 is just pointless .
Some say it only works on select few !
Some say they get huge gains .

So confused

Also igf1lr3 from peptides sites in uk are they really potent as black market stuff .

Need something concrete

elite1337

Awards
Good morning friends,

I would a great help of you, because where I live and recent product ..
on IGF-1 lr3 ... let's questions

1) was reading on the internet that IGF-1 lr3 after mixed in liquid (water bac) can be kept at room temperature out of the refrigerator, it can last more than a month and need not be kept in the refrigerator, even keeping in temperature environment it continue without losing the effects, and this true?

2) What is the difference of subcutaneous and intramuscular injection? subcutaneous abdominal fat burns more? intramuscular helps develop muscle applied? I heard a rumor that subcutaneous grows the organs ......

3) Hypoglycemia how to avoid using IGF-1 lr3?

thank you very much count on the help of you

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
would IGF benefit a person who is type 1 diabetic insulin dependent?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Off topic but I know there are docs in socal who are injecting core blood/stem cells into the pancreas and seeing amazing results with type 1 diabetics. Just throwing it out there in case you were thinking igf-1 would have positive effects on your type 1.

oswaldosalced

Awards
From Basskiller:

IGF1 will attach its self to the lining of the intestine and cause atrophy of the gut. Every thing IGF1 touches will grow and you have a lot of receptors on the lining of the large intestine and inner wall of the abdominal well. This is what causes the GH gut look. You can easily avoid this by limiting your dosages and cycle lengths. IGF1 cycles should be kept to 4-6 weeks with 4-6 weeks off in-between. IGF-1 is considerably more powerful than HGH and you need to think of it along those lines as far as dosing goes. We all know what to much HGH can do over prolonged periods of usage. The
first said cause atrophy ? and latter said, cause hypertrophy, organize your speech.
and by the way

yes on rats, but we can show bubble gut photos of of current bodybuilders

Enterotrophic Effect of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I but not Growth Hormone

and

irrelevant of IGFBP-5

Intestinotrophic effects of exogenous IGF-I are not diminished in IGF binding protein-5 knockout mice.