iForce Nutrition - Tropinol - THE CHAMP IS HERE!(free bottles inside!)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
just thought about my previous post and ppl will probably say

" well this product has clinical trials on it ....ie multis or fishoil at GN*"

ppl have to realize that even supplements that do have clinical trials associated with them...if they are legit clinical trials then read them carefully....

most companies that have clinical trials will show the trial of a SINGLE ingredient in the formulation....ie arginine or something similar.....

Take a close look at the trial, the amount of that ingredient is often much higher in the trial then the formulation, or even just a single part of the formulation....... sooooooo most clinical trials on supplements are not really worth their weight......

in addition, MANY supplements have different reports on their effectiveness.....

the biggest one i can think of is arginine.....

There were studies produced that were used by several companies that showed arginine doesn't increase NO levels in the body....Closer inspection of these articles calls into questions the test subjects (some were people with epithelial injuries with impairs NO production)

but most ppl understand how well arginine works for them if they have used it...

CEE...u can find articles both ways but its pretty much been debunked due to consumption of actual consumers....

I have always felt that careful examination by intelligent consumers is the best insight about how well a supplement works

PS just found out the other day that ontop of Arginine's ability to promote GH (medically used to stimulate GH in medical diagnostic studies)....its also reported to have anti-tumor effects.....

So pretty much clinicals seem nice, but often they are either to costly(passed on to you) , or representative of a single ingreedient which is often a different concentration then found in a formula so in general not very important for most consumers

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
winners will be chosen by tomorrow!

loggers can expect to get the information on logging requirements as soon as they provide me with their email addresses.
They say, "Patience is a virtue" but the wait is killing me.

What do you say Vaughn, TGIF and release the names? :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If everything went through clinical trials we wouldnt have anything but protein, it would all still be under evaluation its crazy to expect companies to actual do that
I agree; I have never in the past, nor do I ever see myself in the future looking for clinical studies in regards to what I choose to use.

Mike

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
<- Fingers crossed....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really eager to give this a try. :fingersx:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they've chosen names/loggers in the main supplement section for this opp/thread...I'm thinking that was 'it'....?
Hmpf :(

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
<---- Didnt even know about other threads....

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Cgoode,

on all the websites we have posted this on, you are without a doubt my favorite logger.

regardless of what happens, you can count on a free bottle.

(srs)

IS it too early to pull this quote out lol ;p Idk ill give them a couple days to let us know....i didnt even know about "another thread" soo oops i guess i posted on the wrong one...

hopefully they're just busy

if not :worried::worried::worried::worried:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IS it too early to pull this quote out lol ;p Idk ill give them a couple days to let us know....i didnt even know about "another thread" soo oops i guess i posted on the wrong one...

hopefully they're just busy

if not :worried::worried::worried::worried:
Spoke just a tad to soon! :p

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
awesome ill send an email....my spam folder sucks so i might try to PM u if i dont hear back from u...ill email u after oncology today

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
<- Awesome I was wearing my iforce t-shirt when I checked AM today in class karma

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
We want an actual release date. I don't want to be pumped up about a product coming out making crazy claims like Pink Magic or Triazole

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Was my email received?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will this be shipped out?
That I am not sure of, Vaughn will have to chime in or I will ask him! He has been very busy lately after taking over Davids role!

Mike

Reactions: mw1

kvothe

Awards
testers are great, but how about getting this available for the rest of us!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey guys i got everyones email, recheck ur email address to get my response! we plan on shipping monday

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, I got your latest e-mail - my reply has been sent back to you.

many thanks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey guys i got everyones email, recheck ur email address to get my response! we plan on shipping monday
Got your email & replied. Had a concern/question that I put in my reply to you.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
received, replied , psyched

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
testers are great, but how about getting this available for the rest of us!!!
Very very soon! It will be worth the wait, trust me!

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Email has been sent!! Ready to go!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
same still waitin lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i dont really use t-boosters anymore(other than hcgenerate) as im on trt. but will add my opinion. if someone posts bw showing t levels in the 2k range you could bet your house they are also on test. like most other t boosters you can guarantee this will more than likely give you some attitude and a libido boost but not much more. if you believe its doing more for you than that you are fooled by marketing hype. im not hatin because b4 i was on trt i lived on t-boosters because they made me feel better.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
im still trying to find a date

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, get me some info..LOL

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
got log up and going check it out

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I picked up 2 bottle will start this Mon and log my progress and see if its as good as they say. Unlike Natadrol which was a total waste we'l see if this Tropinal is legit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up 2 bottle will start this Mon and log my progress and see if its as good as they say. Unlike Natadrol which was a total waste we'l see if this Tropinal is legit.
Awesome man, good to hear! Shoot me a pm if you have any questions about diet, training, etc.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by next? A supplement? If so, there is no set supplement that needs to be ran post tropinol. I would take a break from things for 4-6 weeks to let your body reset so to say.

Mike

homes

Awards
What do you mean by next? A supplement? If so, there is no set supplement that needs to be ran post tropinol. I would take a break from things for 4-6 weeks to let your body reset so to say.

Mike
Yea I meant if there was anything that you should take after, but thats good to know that there isn't. When i started taking tropinol at the beginning of this month I was also using Forma-Stanzol, its a nice mix of things, but the forma ran out like a week after, and I stayed on the tropinol only.

Tropinol is great btw, I love it.

plyon

plyon

Awards
I know I am a little late. Just bought the Tropinol + FREE D-Aspartic Acid Stack and Maximize V2 from nutraplanet last Thursday. New time user if I-Force products. Been reading the blogs here and they all seem positive. If there is an extra bottle kicking in the corner that never went out, I'd be more than happy to log 2 cycles of Tropinol with the Maximize. Anxious to see how my purchase works out!

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Would love the opportunity to try something new. Currently doing USP beta and previously did Pink for them.

Age 43
Height 5'10''
Weight 210
BF 21% and falling.

Re-born fitness nut who's lost 90+ lbs in last year and a half. Former college baseball player/coach working hard to get back that youth. Clearly a target market you are eyeing!

Solid diet and detailed logs as evidenced by my USP logs.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I am a little late. Just bought the Tropinol + FREE D-Aspartic Acid Stack and Maximize V2 from nutraplanet last Thursday. New time user if I-Force products. Been reading the blogs here and they all seem positive. If there is an extra bottle kicking in the corner that never went out, I'd be more than happy to log 2 cycles of Tropinol with the Maximize. Anxious to see how my purchase works out!
Awesome man! Good to see you looked into it before buying. How are you liking maximize v.2 so far? With all the talk about tropinol, maximize v.2 has got pushed off a bit, and IMO, it is an amazing pre-workout that shouldn't have. Interested to see how you feel!

Miek

homes

Awards
When I first started using Tropinol on January 3rd, I had been on forma-stanzol for about 2 and a half weeks, used my last two weeks of forma as I started Tropinol. It's a nice mix to lean out.