iForce Nutrition Proudly Presents...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Was searching this and came across its synonym, Mebolazine (@isomerdesign), which does indeed look exactly like the structure shown above. I've seen many site links saying its illegal in various countries, including Canada, and in some US states. It is categorized as an androstanol researched as far back as 74.
I might be completely oblivious, but otherwise, I'll do actual research on campus tomorrow.
BK mentions the commercial steroids Bolazine and Mebolazine in the article as proof these steroids work orally. You should know that Mebolazine is a c-17aa form of Drostanolone ("azinated"). It works orally, but obviosuly because it is methylated. Bolazine is an azinated drostanolone (without methylation), but was esterified and sold as an injectable, not oral. They were sold as "Roxilon" and "Roxilon Inject" respectively.
^^The above is from WL in an Avant post from 2003.
This is 17-beta-hydroxy-2-alpha, 17-dimethyl-5-alpha-androstan-3-one azine

Attachments

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I've read Dymethazine is SD with an azine group attached.

Is that correct?

What is the biological function of the azine group?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Is that correct?

Its pyridine, which serves many functions in chemical synthesis as a building block, reagent, and solvent.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its pyridine, which serves many functions in chemical synthesis as a building block, reagent, and solvent.

So how similar will its action and effects be to SD in vivo??

Mr.50

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
will the dosage/cap count be enough to get a decent run with one bottle or will it be more along the lines of when 1,4AD Bold had only 60 caps per bottle and people needed to buy 2 - 3 bottles to get a decent crack at it?

how much will it be selling for approx? more than $50?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will the dosage/cap count be enough to get a decent run with one bottle or will it be more along the lines of when 1,4AD Bold had only 60 caps per bottle and people needed to buy 2 - 3 bottles to get a decent crack at it?

how much will it be selling for approx? more than $50?

1 bottle = 1 cycle

pricing will be released when the product is

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I'm really stoked about this stuff....

But I miss the old days where you could get 1 full cycle and then some outta one bottle (90ct SD)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yikes strongest anabolic to [andro]. don't know if this ones for me because I like many other guys seem to be prone to hair loss somewhat and like to keep a full head of hair.
and why the hell would it matter to mr natural smeaton? are you dabbling in anabolics and not telling??? alot of guys that claim to be natural do that sort of thing....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks very very promising according to the studies ozarka posted. only time will tell.

Iforce guys do you guys know of people that tested it?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
The Azine bond

Is that correct?

Bump for this. Anyone could give us more info about that?

The azine bond can protect the liver or improve oral availability of the compund?

:confused:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Anticipation,... I've been using Reversitol after my epi run, and liking the effects. That being said, I am sold on I-Force, and can't wait for this to come out!!!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

Is that correct?

Hey, PA has just answered to this at BB forums:

the azine bond links two superdrol molecules together. This bond is slowly hydrolyzed in the body and the superdrols are released. it may be the slow release that reduces toxicity

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, PA has just answered to this at BB forums:

So basically are we saying that this compound is two superdrols bonded together by the azine group......and then when the azine group is hydrolyzed you have regular Superdrol floating around in your body but at twice the concentration of the same mg amount of regular Superdrol?

Is there any reason to believe that this compound will provide different effects/side effects to regular SD??? (besides the afore mentioned decrease in toxcicity until the two SDs are separated). Does the compound before being hydrolyzed have any activity on its own?

Mr.50

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Any half-life theories yet?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ahhh....dammmnit...

right when I'm about to plan an awesome cycle of pheraplex/havoc so I can get a good highly anabolic and highly androgenic mixture....something like this has to be rumored...now I must wait until this product is released and tested so my body will be ready to run asap.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah, I love supplements! Can't wait for this one!

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
This sounds like a solid supplement. I can’t wait for some more info to be released. I have had really good results with superdrol….(who hasn’t)…. in the past and if the results are at least as good but less toxic I am sold. I went to the doc after my first cycle of superdrol and pro mag taking two a day of each for three weeks… I know they are both methyl’s it wasn’t the smartest thing I have ever done…I had blood work done and the doc told me my liver enzymes where slightly elevated. I know they are back to norm now but I really have been trying my hardest to not do another cycle of m-drol to keep the liver happy so if dymethazine isn’t as toxic I will be a user for as long as it’s on the market. I think I-force is a solid company. I really like the bold 200 but I wish they would stop teasing us and release some solid info soon so my blue balls will go away

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will admit. I am going to be runnin a log soon of havoc/MMv2 and it just so happens that I haven't bought the MMv2 till next Thursday (sorry thundergod, but I will) and I would consider running this supp in the stack if it kept me buyin 2 bottles of MMv2! Oh yeah!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention I am using reversitol as part of my PCT for upcoming stack!

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
is MMv2 any good? I have the C.E.L M-Drol. are they the same compund 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Might wanna look that one up some more big daddy! M-Drol = superdrol!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Subbed -my interest has been peaked, guess I will just wait patiently for into like everybody else.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting. I'll be curious to learn more about it as the details emerge.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
is MMv2 any good? I have the C.E.L M-Drol. are they the same compund 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ?
NO.

The original LG Masterdrol was Superdrol, which is the same as Mdrol... which to my knowledge is essentially methylated masteron.

MMV2 is a non-methylated PH that converts to Stanalone.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LG’s Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didn’t know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think that’s just for marketing

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks GMG760 I started of using the LG’s Methyl Masterdrol and switched to C.E.L M-Drol when I could no longer find the LG version. I just didn’t know what the MMV2 was I was thinking maybe the MM stood for Methyl Masterdrol thanks for clearing that up for me that it isnt the samething. After looking around I found it is called methyl masterdrolV2 but I think that’s just for marketing
You are correct sir. It is called MEthyl Masterdrol Version 2... but it isnt masterdrol. This is not what the thread is about though... back to IFORCE!!!... sorry for the hijack.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Made my day, best news since m-drol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll always be a skeptic. i dont see how something can compare to superdrol yet not need a PCT consisting of a SERM.

seems too good to be true kinda like the "other" supplement that was recently released....COUGHprimeCOUGH
ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

Jesse80

Awards
Hey Will it be in Canada?

if so who might sell it
I don't see Iforce at the Canadian site I look at

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
yes, i am anxious myself on the release date.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Big difference here. Iforce didn't come up with this compound this was sold as a legit A.A.S by a reputable Pharma Company in Europe that stopped producing it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive seen well over 50 successful PCTs for superdrol while using over Reversitol.

prime is also a natural herb...dymethazine couldnt be further from that.

I don't know of that many but I personally just came off a successful PCT with Reversitol that had superdrol in it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Pj gentlemen! When is the official release date if it already isn't out! I'm planning a nice stack soon and I'm wantin to throw this compound in and make it a one of a kind! Where can I buy it @! Ice been on iforce website and haven't seen it! Just checkin in hits my logs gonna start January 12th!
i think someone said dec 25

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Hey if you search Dymethazine in forums there is another one going that is on page 5 I think it is just a continuation of this one ….more info on it.