IForce Maximize... Please bring it back

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found an old tub of this in the back of my closet. Has to be at least 2-3 yrs old. Took one scoop tonight. Felt like I wanted to run through a wall. By far the best and strongest pre-workout Ive ever taken. And I've tried a lot of em. I'm also used to DMAA. Used to use the old Jack3d and currently use Jack'd Up. But the Iforce one is strong as hell. Can you guys bring it back?

That is all. Thanks.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found an old tub of this in the back of my closet. Has to be at least 2-3 yrs old. Took one scoop tonight. Felt like I wanted to run through a wall. By far the best and strongest pre-workout Ive ever taken. And I've tried a lot of em. I'm also used to DMAA. Used to use the old Jack3d and currently use Jack'd Up. But the Iforce one is strong as hell. Can you guys bring it back?

That is all. Thanks.
Thanks for the iFN love!

We'll pass along your feedback and suggestions to HQ and see if they have any feedback!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe I've tried it before:( Wish I took advantage of it when it was around!

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That is all. Thanks.
Supposedly Iforce has had a pre in the works for sometime now...the name escapes me.
I have a 1/2 to 3/4 full tub of Mango Peach Tea Max Intense w/1,3 still fresh, I use it sparingly for obvious reasons :)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly Iforce has had a pre in the works for sometime now...the name escapes me.
I have a 1/2 to 3/4 full tub of Mango Peach Tea Max Intense w/1,3 still fresh, I use it sparingly for obvious reasons :)
There have been talks and the formula is rather robust if it stays in its current form...however, all depends on whether the higher ups green light it for production or not. I'd love for it to be released as it'll be a monster, but only time will tell at this point.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're looking to release a new PWO sooner than later, but still a ways away...stay tuned

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been talks and the formula is rather robust if it stays in its current form...however, all depends on whether the higher ups green light it for production or not. I'd love for it to be released as it'll be a monster, but only time will tell at this point.
Any word or insight as to whether itll have DMAA/1,3 in it?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll have to see how things play out in 2017

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because of this thread I busted it out today...have a little less than I thought. This is a true 1 scooper, even I don't need 2 scoops of Max Intense.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same flavor. It's absolutely terrible lol... but so worth it. 1 scoop max for sure.

Wonder why they disc't in the first place. If it aint broke, don't fix it.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I remember one of these maximize having a super strong taste put working terrifically which formula was that

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the same flavor. It's absolutely terrible lol... but so worth it. 1 scoop max for sure.

Really lol...I actually love that flavor and I'm picky. Do you have the one with acacia extract? Prob. one of the biggest blunders by Iforce lol...not 1 person likes any of the flavors with acacia. Can still find it for $10 on clearance lol.
Discontinued because of 1,3 and then eventually replaced with Max Out which is a damn good pre.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

the acacia version tasted terrible. the dmaa version tasted awesome