If you think theres no Liberal bias in the media its time to get out of your hole

Vtaper

Awards
Newly published conversations from the private, Google Groups forum Journolist, should close the Liberal Media debate once and for all. The forum consists of 400 left-leaning journalist from print, tv and web- many from major, national outlets.

The site was started, and its membership controlled by Ezra Klein in '07. Conversations reveal combined efforts to bury the Jeremiah Wright story, begin the attack on Sarah Palin the day after her nomination and to refer to Obama opponents as "racist" to shut down discussions.....just to name a few.

Heres an exerpt of some 'non-biased' journalism by Spencer Ackerman, then of the Washington Independent:

"If the Right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they've put upon us. Instead, take one of them—Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares—and call them racists. . . . This makes them 'sputter' with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

BTW, Klein just shut down the site in respone to the discussions being made public; its almost as if he knew something was shady.......

Detailed articles:
Fred Barnes: The Vast Left-Wing Media Conspiracy - WSJ.com

JournoList: The ABCs of Media Bias--John Podhoretz - NYPOST.com

When McCain picked Palin, liberal journalists coordinated the best line of attack | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
Newly published conversations from the private, Google Groups forum Journolist, should close the Liberal Media debate once and for all. The forum consists of 400 left-leaning journalist from print, tv and web- many from major, national outlets.

The site was started, and its membership controlled by Ezra Klein in '07. Conversations reveal combined efforts to bury the Jeremiah Wright story, begin the attack on Sarah Palin the day after her nomination and to refer to Obama opponents as "racist" to shut down discussions.....just to name a few.

Heres an exerpt of some 'non-biased' journalism by Spencer Ackerman, then of the Washington Independent:

"If the Right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they've put upon us. Instead, take one of them—Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares—and call them racists. . . . This makes them 'sputter' with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

BTW, Klein just shut down the site in respone to the discussions being made public; its almost as if he knew something was shady.......

Detailed articles:
Fred Barnes: The Vast Left-Wing Media Conspiracy - WSJ.com

JournoList: The ABCs of Media Bias--John Podhoretz - NYPOST.com

When McCain picked Palin, liberal journalists coordinated the best line of attack | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
wait... do you mean there are people that no longer live on Liberal Fantasy Island...where is this utopia...but for reals... I get all my news from Fox

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
btw, My avatar of W. has nothing to do with my political views, when i set up my account this and a picture of Barbara were my only two options

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait... do you mean there are people that no longer live on Liberal Fantasy Island...where is this utopia...but for reals... I get all my news from Fox
I watch as many different news channels as possible. They all annoy me to some degree...some much more than others though, lol.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I watch as many different news channels as possible. They all annoy me to some degree...some much more than others though, lol.
haha touche, I was just being ironic, and witty, and maybe a little paradoxical with a hint of philosophiliacal...a great bod and big words... catch of the century if you ask me

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is no secret. Bias wins elections. Now people will start watching other stations...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As they should.

I see blatant indiscretions all the time that I might not otherwise question/recoginze if I got all my news from one source.

redih

Awards
As they should.

I see blatant indiscretions all the time that I might not otherwise question/recoginze if I got all my news from one source.
Agreed completely, I went from only CNN to only MSNBC to only Fox news...now I skip them all and look online.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off the top of my head, I would say that I watch at least six different news channels and will listen to almost anything news related that comes in clearly on the radio.

I have friends and family on both sides of the political spectrum. I think it's funny because I tend to make them all squirm times, lol. It's a great perk that comes with not labeling myself as a Democrat or a Republican :D