If you could formulate a product.. what would it be?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
If you were given the opportunity to formulate a product would you go with a pre-wo? Multi? A state of the art test booster? What ingredients would you use? The best or the cheapest? Prop blend or non-prop blend?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd make a mango peach tea preworkout

Then I'd add kre-alk creatine so the canadians would be happy

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would make a vanilla peanut butter protein.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'd make a mango peach tea preworkout
Vaughn is going to like this...

I'd make a Focus XT + Maximize Intense + Hemavol + Erase Pro + DAA + LCLT all in one morning kicker.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were given the opportunity to formulate a product would you go with a pre-wo? Multi? A state of the art test booster? What ingredients would you use? The best or the cheapest? Prop blend or non-prop blend?

a non suppressive steroid lol

JackSteel

JackSteel

Awards
Hell, Mk2866 seems almost perfect. I'd only make it a little more potent, by otherwise I'd say it doesn't need much alteration to be almost perfect. Lol, I've been a little SARM obsessed lately. Go figure :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn is going to like this...

I'd make a Focus XT + Maximize Intense + Hemavol + Erase Pro + DAA + LCLT all in one morning kicker.
Seems like a deadly concoction :p

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would probably try to develop some type of wicked multivitamin.
It would also probably be way too expensive per bottle. lol..

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methylated tribulus, agmatine ethyl ester, oxygen, poutine, ants on a log. I'd call it "Rape W8".

I have some in my trunk.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Def. a steroid that requires no PCT.
& has low sides.

I can't speak to exact ingredients although I have some main ones in my eyes.

My would be a combination of a natural test booster (DAA perhaps) along side a nutrient partioner & some non stim fat burning herbs (green tea included).

Be perfect before a work out or w/pre w.o. meal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't want to because its a pain in the butt. I would just look online and purchase one that was already made for me, bottled and everything.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't want to because its a pain in the butt. I would just look online and purchase one that was already made for me, bottled and everything.
LOL! With a sexy label too!?!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! With a sexy label too!?!
That depends. I might just purchase it from a company that makes nice plain labels to reduce costs. Or just ships it in a plastic bag. Spending money on a label is pointless. I mean you just throw the bottle out when your done with it anyway.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That depends. I might just purchase it from a company that makes nice plain labels to reduce costs. Or just ships it in a plastic bag. Spending money on a label is pointless. I mean you just throw the bottle out when your done with it anyway.
haha! You crack me up & good point.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Joint product with all the good stuff....not the typical Glucosamine/chondr/msm profile
This is the supplement that I think is missing the most. Not sure much just for anti-inflammatory properties but restructive as well.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'd be able to come up with some sick pre-workout ideas. I've always wanted to order some bulk products and mix them together but I'm just a poor college student :(

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd make a product where you get one pill and inside is little worm eggs and they hatch and eat body fat and **** out protein and when they move they massage your muscles and they protect your liver with there lives so you can stack all the PHs you want :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd make a product where you get one pill and inside is little worm eggs and they hatch and eat body fat and **** out protein and when they move they massage your muscles and they protect your liver with there lives so you can stack all the PHs you want :)
I wouldn't take that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wouldn't take that.
I would finance that research lol , little micro-organisms that slim you out and detox liver for better stacking of methylated compounds , or simply to lean out doing **** but eating big and training big!! hahaha

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id create a preworkout with tons of sides, then when someone reported those sides Id say "we've never seen anyone report this before"

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Id create a preworkout with tons of sides, then when someone reported those sides Id say "we've never seen anyone report this before"
I'd make a pre-shaken tub or a tub that shakes itself... It'll probably be the same patented form that the Shake Weight uses.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd make a pre-shaken tub or a tub that shakes itself... It'll probably be the same patented form that the Shake Weight uses.