If you are outside USA, Do not buy anything from Flexitnutrition! ripoff!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
it has been a while and since im not getting a reply from the company.. Here goes long story, i try to resume it (i have all the emails and tracking as proof)

- july 2019 Did a purchase of $306 worth of supps, with discount paid $245, but being from outside USA paid $67 separate for shipping costs.

- was in touch with them as had issues for some time with the post office and customs, so till then was getting replies in time on emails

- The parcel was returned, and i sent them the mail awaring them.

- got notification of parcel returned, Also got notification from the store Having lost the credit card payments system.

- this process took almost 2months between held into customs and then returned
- i was expecting to travel in 2020 to USA, but beginning of 2020 Covid happens and all plans ruined. been jobless and sitting at home depressed (still i am)

- I asked for it to be either refunded => They said had no option

- i asked to get other items instead.. and since then, between me being in not good position, and not well due to things going on, ive let this a couple of weeks between my mails asking about a solution , been ignored.

- I provided SS of email part where i mentioned them about the parcel being returned plus the ss of the tracking app.. and their excuse its "too small i cant read it, but ill check", and still no reply.

- to one of their publicity mails i sent asking are you guys still in business and got an instant reply.. but after that the rest of the messages Zero reply.

My last message to them was to send me Evomuse stuff instead and take the shipping from the total sum, as @dsade has been sending me his products i had bought and they have been arriving without issues, and still got no reply..

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stink, that sooooooks. :/ I'm in the US, I've had nothing but positive experiences with them and just placed an order last night and already on its way.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait what I’ve made a couple purchases from them and never got ripped off. Did you email them ? I can contact the owner if you’d like . Usually their website payment doesn’t work and he has me email him direct and use cash app

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wait what I’ve made a couple purchases from them and never got ripped off. Did you email them ? I can contact the owner if you’d like . Usually their website payment doesn’t work and he has me email him direct and use cash app
Bro, ive been mailing them with my ups and downs every couple of months, first few months i didnt do much cause my plan was to travel US and pick the items myself, which i told them.. but everything yall know how 2020 has fucked up, specially in EU. i said the same to Matt, if my bmp, dcp, epitome wouldnt arrive ill get it personally.. But somehow he made them possible to ship and i got most of my orders from him.

Flexitnutrition on my request on sending me oils from Evomuse.. got no reply, still i sent a mail few day ago, before even thinking about doing this post..

so i dont know how this is gonna help. unless you know them personally..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The owner of Flex it is a good guy. I have his cell. Let me see if I can help. Feel free to PM if you need, I cannot guarantee anything, but I will try.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The owner of Flex it is a good guy. I have his cell. Let me see if I can help. Feel free to PM if you need, I cannot guarantee anything, but I will try.
Was going to offer the same thing. He’s a stand up guy. Always takes good care of his customers.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so, my order was returned, he himself mentioned to do "store credit", which i never got..
later he needs time to find out.. but nothing from him.. and now matter is "too old"?
:cautious::unsure:🧐

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so, my order was returned, he himself mentioned to do "store credit", which i never got..
later he needs time to find out.. but nothing from him.. and now matter is "too old"?
:cautious::unsure:🧐
At no point did it say there was no credit. At least I didn’t see it. He said holding on account. If he doesn’t have credit card processing which happens to many companies that carry PH and sarms in the states how is he supposed to send you a refund. Plus in one of the screen shots it showed the purchaser was sent info to complete for customs. Was the completed?

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
At no point did it say there was no credit. At least I didn’t see it. He said holding on account. If he doesn’t have credit card processing which happens to many companies that carry PH and sarms in the states how is he supposed to send you a refund. Plus in one of the screen shots it showed the purchaser was sent info to complete for customs. Was the completed?
In screens and tracking says clearly it was returned to origin.

He said he will do "store credit" which I don't see anywhere in my account + if there was any he wont be denying about sending me stuff neither that "the order was never recieved", ignoring my mails.. and I wouldn't be here doing this thread.

I did not order any ph nor sarms

The customs clearance asked me for pharmaceutical licence to get those supplements which is stupid.. but I'm in Spain. They asked stupid things sometimes.. as I said I received Evomuse stuff from Matt without any issues..

MY half pre-BMP order was on the same time period stuck and rejected by customs and it was sent back to matt.. Matt tried shipping again after some time and Boom I got my DCP, Epitome and BMP...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In screens and tracking says clearly it was returned to origin.

He said he will do "store credit" which I don't see anywhere in my account + if there was any he wont be denying about sending me stuff neither that "the order was never recieved", ignoring my mails.. and I wouldn't be here doing this thread.

I did not order any ph nor sarms

The customs clearance asked me for pharmaceutical licence to get those supplements which is stupid.. but I'm in Spain. They asked stupid things sometimes.. as I said I received Evomuse stuff from Matt without any issues..

MY half pre-BMP order was on the same time period stuck and rejected by customs and it was sent back to matt.. Matt tried shipping again after some time and Boom I got my DCP, Epitome and BMP...
I understand that you did not order ph or sarms. In the US these companies sometimes have trouble with CC processing which is what I said. As far as credit. I’m not sure a credit would show in your account online. Most companies aren’t designed to show credits. Chris is a stand up guy and when I showed him this thread he said he was aware of this and was following up. Customs in many countries hold products up based on what the company sells or just because they feel like it. The company can’t control what customs does. I would give him a chance to reach out since several members on here reached out to him.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Edited for some typos*
I understand, you guys are helping it is really appreciated to be honest. Thank You!!

Having credit in store.. he wouldnt tell me that he need to check things.. and I won't be here creating thread.

credit is credit I would have to pick the items I would want to have shipped.. pay for shipping or deduct from the total paid, cutting of some items.. or he would tell to collect them in person..etc.

hell I even asked to see if he can talk with matt and can help me out.. have sent items of evomuse directly from Matt as his shipping way I havent had issues

I won't be here sharing that I've been ignored completely.. you can see in ss I have mails not replied just me talking myself..

Screenshot_20210219-200237_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-200253_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-200313_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-200318_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-200336_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20210219-200403_Gmail.jpg

On a side note: I Know Matt is very busy, but was long time since I had his message and not getting solution from Chris either made me restless.. and currently waiting in him for something pending. Thats why it's mentioned here.. after that mention in mail matt did reached out and I got some of my stuff.. now matt is MIA again lol

Last edited:

Stefr

Awards
Just order from Powermyself uk ! Great trusted company !!!!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol thanks I know this one already... and yes it does have very quick and good service pre and post sale.

Now that UK came out of EU community, I don't know how it will work.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also reached out to Chris. This order is from 2019. As the screenshots show, there was a request for you to fill out paperwork and you chose not to do it or could not do it, and it was sent back. When you order internationally, you take some risks with customs. It sucks but that is the nature of it, and if you don't want to accept the risks, you should probably avoid ordering things that have to go through customs.

I know Chris talks about giving you a refund in those emails, but I am not sure he ever received the package back. The customs messages show that it was "returned" but that usually means it was sent back, not actually delivered. The tracking number would show of it was delivered. You have screenshots of the customs so I am wondering why you don't have screenshots of the tracking info as well?

I reached out to Chris and maybe he will have more to add or some way to make this right, but he doesn't even ship internationally anymore. I am guessing he just got sick of these issues. Having shipped things overseas, I know that packages often get returned missing many of the items that were sent in the package or not returned at all, and it almost always means an upset customer. Rarely do customers just let it go, but it isn't the shipper's fault unless they make guarantees of delivery or delivery times, etc.

Just being objective as I have no horse in the race, but I see a long delay in picking up the order from the tracking, and now a post about something that happened more than a year and a half ago. I know it sucks though.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sir, you clearly missed something important and you are raising doubts on me.. lol

- customs asked me for pharmaceutical licence to get these supplements (yes laws are stupid in Spain) and not only this, even evomuse BMP and other stuff from ebay was held for the same reason during the same week I recieved 4 letters and all was sent back (I mentioned that in mail to Chris too ) I can share ss.. i don't have issues

- the ss i have shared is of tracking from USPS through an app.. not "customs tracking ". The app has small details its specifying where the stuff is.. etc

- being lied and ignored when you have paid for stuff is not something you want to see happening to you..

I was the one who sent mail informing them the order has been returned!! So they should CHECK with their office/central/warehouse.. etc. That's not something a client can do.

I was fully pending on my end every single day..

- I was told I'll have store credit which later according to the conversation, which login into my account I cant see..

- and then suddenly boom zero reply, fully ignored check ss shared..
Screenshot_20210219-203832_Gmail.jpg

What else you expect a person in my position can do?? Besides awaring people on a forum about this kind of issues?

And this is not the first store I've ever bought.. GRN get ripped nutrition, who shut down online sales they had forum too.., iHerb, BB.com, Evomuse.. are places where they have verified and confirmed whenever the parcel was returned (although its not something that happens often) and provide the solution.

BB.com only in 2 occasions they just did a refund.. cause they didn't have the product in stock when they got it back it was sold before they even tried to reship..

Thank you for your interest. And sorry for bothering you. You don't have to continue dealing with it ill just structure all the talks of emails and post all the ss so on my end I'm clear and making aware people to not get involved with some companies.

And I know people close to the company and owner will always be "happy customers"

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I created this thread to aware people.. not trying to get solution..lost expectations/hope since I started getting ignored..

ill just imagine none of you guys know this store and persona and post my things so people take precautions and not buy stuff from such stores.

Stefr

Awards
Lol thanks I know this one already... and yes it does have very quick and good service pre and post sale.

Now that UK came out of EU community, I don't know how it will work.
It work... 10 order after Brixit 🤪

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It work... 10 order after Brixit 🤪
Hmm well I tried flexit as it was another alternative store for SNS supps to get at lower cost plus some other brands stuff which isn't available on UK stores... will see if I need some stuff will try to order again, right now I have +1year of stuff stocked... and probably 2y of protein :'(.. covid

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sir, you clearly missed something important and you are raising doubts on me.. lol

- customs asked me for pharmaceutical licence to get these supplements (yes laws are stupid in Spain) and not only this, even evomuse BMP and other stuff from ebay was held for the same reason during the same week I recieved 4 letters and all was sent back (I mentioned that in mail to Chris too ) I can share ss.. i don't have issues

- the ss i have shared is of tracking from USPS through an app.. not "customs tracking ". The app has small details its specifying where the stuff is.. etc

- being lied and ignored when you have paid for stuff is not something you want to see happening to you..

I was the one who sent mail informing them the order has been returned!! So they should CHECK with their office/central/warehouse.. etc. That's not something a client can do.

I was fully pending on my end every single day..

- I was told I'll have store credit which later according to the conversation, which login into my account I cant see..

- and then suddenly boom zero reply, fully ignored check ss shared.. View attachment 202653

What else you expect a person in my position can do?? Besides awaring people on a forum about this kind of issues?

And this is not the first store I've ever bought.. GRN get ripped nutrition, who shut down online sales they had forum too.., iHerb, BB.com, Evomuse.. are places where they have verified and confirmed whenever the parcel was returned (although its not something that happens often) and provide the solution.

BB.com only in 2 occasions they just did a refund.. cause they didn't have the product in stock when they got it back it was sold before they even tried to reship..

Thank you for your interest. And sorry for bothering you. You don't have to continue dealing with it ill just structure all the talks of emails and post all the ss so on my end I'm clear and making aware people to not get involved with some companies.

And I know people close to the company and owner will always be "happy customers"
Hey brother, don't get me wrong because I feel for you and wish I could help. I am trying, but I am just saying I don't know - as an objective bystander who has been a customer to a lot of the companies on this board and hate when things go wrong - that it may just be a bad situation without any reasonable outcome. I am sure Chris does not want unhappy customers, as he has built a reputation.

You are fully free to post whatever you like. If I was Chris, I would want you to continue posting actually.

Your ss shows that the package was last leaving customs, and there is no evidence provided that conclusively states he received it back. Yes, he talks about giving a credit, but Amazon talks about giving me a credit when I return things as well - after they receive it.

Further, you make your case WORSE by stating that you have made multiple orders and have experience with needing a license that you do not have to import this stuff and have had multiple orders that have had to be reshipped. I mean this with all the respect in the world, but you should really learn from that experience. You don't have a great track record with importing these things, and yet you continue to try anyway, and it is somehow someone else's fault.

Basically what you are saying is that you ordered 4 shipments that all required a license you don't have and still got 75% of your stuff after every single package was caught and returned. I would call that a big win, sorry.

Anyway, you are not bothering me and I am not sure what to do to help, but I am continuing to try to think of something. You ask what else I would expect and my answer is just to realize that you are doing something that you probably shouldn't be doing and learn from it, rather than try to continue doing the same thing and expect others to bare the pitfalls.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Again my comments are taken in completely wrong way..

I've been buying online supps since I dont even remember..

This was the only case, specially with trump interrupting and putting taxes on imports from EU.. made the whole EU during that period to screw up the whole import/export with US.

And the other few times the delivery has been fuked up due to post office and address not written 100% accurately.

Regarding my screens I don't know how to explain you guys.. if you have never tracked before with an app let's see if I can show a bit clear picture on this.

I'll post in couple of hours after my workout..

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Let's begin.
Screenshot_20210220-181944_17TRACK.jpg
Screenshot_20210220-182005_17TRACK.jpg

Read the ss from bottom to top..
If you can read this according to dates And TIMINGS at point of destination this is what shows.. the purchase date was 09/07/2019 (DAY/MONTH/YEAR)
Shipping date 11/07

stopped at customs 15/07
Notification sent to me on 23/07

Screenshot_20210220-131759_17TRACK.jpg

END Of collection period and returned shipment on 19/08/2019 highlighted so its not misses

Screenshot_20210220-131808_17TRACK.jpg

Date on the first track of parcel at origin point 07/09/2019

Us customs 17/09

Date of delivery at point of Origin on 21/09/2019

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good, thank you. That last image is what I was looking for. If it was in there before, I looked hard but I missed it. I will check back in with him.