If FOLLIDRONE is bunk & results R placebo Ill take placebo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pinned follistatin and the results were okay, they were like a very mild PH. Now looking at this the product costs almost as much as the peptide version (I found it for $50 right now). I want to give it a shot but at the same time idk. If it doesn't work that is $50 out of pocket which could be months of cissus and/or digestive enzymes.
The problem is that unless you got that follistatin from some american university it came from China and 99-100% was not Follistatin.
Same with the stuff your saying is 50$
Real follistatin is heavy hitting stuff. Ive used it.
Far stronger than Follidrone. Cost me 200$ for 1 bottle from an american scientist but it certainly worked. Lots of weird sides though.
Didnt feel healthy on it.

Follidrone elevates follistatin but its not follistatin.
It has numerous mechanisms not just inhibition of myostatin.

This is why you see so many benefits from it you dont see from injected folli.

At this point, Ive posted a dozen studies.
Run internal trials with insane results
and...hundreds of people have eaten it with all of them having the same results seen in trials.

Not much more I can do to convince people.

breakoutyear

Awards
The problem is that unless you got that follistatin from some american university it came from China and 99-100% was not Follistatin.
Same with the stuff your saying is 50$
Real follistatin is heavy hitting stuff. Ive used it.
Far stronger than Follidrone. Cost me 200$ for 1 bottle from an american scientist but it certainly worked. Lots of weird sides though.
Didnt feel healthy on it.

Follidrone elevates follistatin but its not follistatin.
It has numerous mechanisms not just inhibition of myostatin.

This is why you see so many benefits from it you dont see from injected folli.

At this point, Ive posted a dozen studies.
Run internal trials with insane results
and...hundreds of people have eaten it with all of them having the same results seen in trials.

Not much more I can do to convince people.
Quick question, are the gains individuals taking this product are experiencing dry or lean muscle mass or is it more glycogen and water retention being stored in the muscle? Is it too early to tell or what? BTW really excited to order when Nutra restocks!

skia123

Awards
Hi

Since i see more gains fanifest on 1st week should be more logical a scheme like 2 weeks on 1 off?
What about IF?
What about dosage for 150 lbs person?
Must be taken pre?
What you thing are the biggest differences with myosynergy and hercales of biotivia?

Sorry for the amount of questions but you seem a good guy lol!!!:biggthumpup:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi

Since i see more gains fanifest on 1st week should be more logical a scheme like 2 weeks on 1 off?
What about IF?
Must be taken pre?
What you thing are the biggest differences with myosynergy and hercales of biotivia?

This is boarding on rude. There are multiple threads going with every answer for people and numerous logs detailing gains and personal programs for you to research if you really wanted answers. Do your homework, make an educated decision based on what you find, and if you still have a question then ask or simply purchase the product and try for yourself.

skia123

Awards
This is boarding on rude. There are multiple threads going with every answer for people and numerous logs detailing gains and personal programs for you to research if you really wanted answers. Do your homework, make an educated decision based on what you find, and if you still have a question then ask or simply purchase the product and try for yourself.
Hi !
Not meant to be rude but I have not found the answers in needed...
ok a little about IF.
I have aready got the product shipped from Uk so no need to be that hostile and in the end this message was not about you :)
Have a nice day!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem, I will help you out.

-nobody is cycling it
-IF is fine, I do IF
-dosage is still the same
-pre doesn't matter but some of us started that way. It builds in your system.
-this is a single ingredient in high dose and not a proprietary blend with low amounts of everything

Hope that helps.

skia123

Awards
No problem, I will help you out.

-nobody is cycling it
-IF is fine, I do IF
-dosage is still the same
-pre doesn't matter but some of us started that way. It builds in your system.
-this is a single ingredient in high dose and not a proprietary blend with low amounts of everything

Hope that helps.
Great! thx my friend
According to the data 2x70mg should be ok for me. Shouldnt a cap be enough?

Touey

Touey

Awards
HiSince i see more gains fanifest on 1st week should be more logical a scheme like 2 weeks on 1 off?
No
What about IF?
what about it? you want to take it during IF? ok
2 daily
Must be taken pre?
ideally
What you thing are the biggest differences with myosynergy and hercales of biotivia
(-)-epicatechin in Follidrone is not under dosed
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the initial loggers started to up the caps to double the dose and seemed to see moderate benefits. I would stick with the recommended dose from BLR and determine from there. This is a new product and there really isn't a definitive answer as to the amount you will see the most benefits from.

1 cap is 500mg.

Markos4

Awards
What that guy say its actually true though.most gains were made on weeks 1 and 2,maybe ill cycle it 2 weeks on and off.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So based on that theory you will just start hitting the sweet spot where it saturated in your system and then start over. Seems counter productive. By all means, try it though. None of us did that, but since this is new, perhaps you may see results and that could be a possible way of dosing.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
The problem is that unless you got that follistatin from some american university it came from China and 99-100% was not Follistatin.Same with the stuff your saying is 50$Real follistatin is heavy hitting stuff. Ive used it.Far stronger than Follidrone. Cost me 200$ for 1 bottle from an american scientist but it certainly worked. Lots of weird sides though.Didnt feel healthy on it.Follidrone elevates follistatin but its not follistatin.It has numerous mechanisms not just inhibition of myostatin.This is why you see so many benefits from it you dont see from injected folli.At this point, Ive posted a dozen studies.Run internal trials with insane results and...hundreds of people have eaten it with all of them having the same results seen in trials.Not much more I can do to convince people.
I got it for a discounted price. I had a lot of connections for peptides and those products. The company I got it from was actually the provider for 3 other peptide company but we never told the public that lol. After I have all my basics for the year I'll give it a shot. If and when I do, I'll either do a review or a log. Matters to how much time I have. Will be working 12hours a day 5 days a week soon. I never felt un-healthy on it. My resting HR was from 58-63 and my recovery was great. Appetite was increased by a good bit on it and it did help with keeping you lean while consuming more calories (of course for me they were clean, others I know just got on that skittles and barbecue sauce diet). The pumps on it was good also, close to IGF1-DES but you only needed to pin the follistatin once and you were good for a month while for DES you had to do it before each workout.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got it for a discounted price. I had a lot of connections for peptides and those products. The company I got it from was actually the provider for 3 other peptide company but we never told the public that lol. After I have all my basics for the year I'll give it a shot. If and when I do, I'll either do a review or a log. Matters to how much time I have. Will be working 12hours a day 5 days a week soon. I never felt un-healthy on it. My resting HR was from 58-63 and my recovery was great. Appetite was increased by a good bit on it and it did help with keeping you lean while consuming more calories (of course for me they were clean, others I know just got on that skittles and barbecue sauce diet). The pumps on it was good also, close to IGF1-DES but you only needed to pin the follistatin once and you were good for a month while for DES you had to do it before each workout.
HOw was muscle gain?
I gained 19lbs.

The ingredient in Follidrone increases follistatin 76% on average. This is obviously significant.
A direct follistatin injection into the muscle can cause 15-30% muscle size increase in 8 weeks.

"researchers just injected the gene follistatin (FS344) directly into the monkeys right thigh muscles. It has been shown that follistatin can block myostatin, a molecule that down-regulates muscle growth. Eight weeks after the injection the circumference of the monkeys right thigh muscles, had on average gone up 15 percent compared with the left thigh. A study done on two of the monkeys showed that muscle strength in the right leg was increased by respectively 12 and 36 per cent compared to the untreated leg."

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
HOw was muscle gain?
I gained 19lbs.

The ingredient in Follidrone increases follistatin 76% on average. This is obviously significant.
A direct follistatin injection into the muscle can cause 15-30% muscle size increase in 8 weeks.

"researchers just injected the gene follistatin (FS344) directly into the monkeys right thigh muscles. It has been shown that follistatin can block myostatin, a molecule that down-regulates muscle growth. Eight weeks after the injection the circumference of the monkeys right thigh muscles, had on average gone up 15 percent compared with the left thigh. A study done on two of the monkeys showed that muscle strength in the right leg was increased by respectively 12 and 36 per cent compared to the untreated leg."
Ya I didn't gain that much. Diet was perfect at that point but I did gain 5-7 solid lbs and kept them all (but later on I tore my labrum and couldn't workout for 9 months or so and lost it and a lot more).

I did a 1mg dosage all pinned at once. A lot of people did 1mg per week and gained A LOT more but for that price that was a no no for me.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
you say myosynergy is under dosed.. but we dont know the amount in follidrone ?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Only brundel knows for sure, but I remember him saying that the (-)-Epicatechin amount in Follidrone was above 200% of that in MyoSynergy.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Could always take myosynergy as directed and add in 1 cap of follidrone to get a better dose of (-)-epi.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could always take myosynergy as directed and add in 1 cap of follidrone to get a better dose of (-)-epi.
Or just take 1 dose of follidrone :)
Doesnt make sense to buy 2 products to make one of them work well when you can buy 1 that is properly dosed and will work well by itself.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you say myosynergy is under dosed.. but we dont know the amount in follidrone ?
I say its underdosed because I know the exact amount in both products.
Ours is more than 200% per dose of theirs.

Its also underdosed when we are looking at dose used in studies.
In studies a min of 2mg per kg was used. This is approx 200mg for a 200lb person.

So unless you weigh 100lbs youll want to stick to at least a 200mg dose.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm just starting myo so maybe I can add some folli when it is in stock to get this better dosage of epi

Markos4

Awards
So based on that theory you will just start hitting the sweet spot where it saturated in your system and then start over. Seems counter productive. By all means, try it though. None of us did that, but since this is new, perhaps you may see results and that could be a possible way of dosing.
Yes,i will cycle it and see what happens,after that ima tell yall the results.i might get next month though. When i start bulking again.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone + Norco + F-95 + PWO (So many choices) Amento on days I don't use Norco and go the Alphamine route

Wonder what else to make this long summer run worthwhile anyone got ideas? I will be starting Folli soon

Touey

Touey

Awards
Uh follidrone is a prop blend, lol.
prop blend only insofar as adding rice flour to protect from companies knocking it off

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
To be fair and transparent, it is a prop blend. If you don't know how many mg or grams each ingredient in a blend is, you effectively have a prop blend. For all we know, it can be 250mg for both ingredients. That doesn't say much because maybe that's all you need, but let's try to be reasonable in our assertions.

Also, as much as I am intrigued in the product and ingredient, the labeling is not DHSEA since it does not list an extract % nor what plant it comes from.

Again, I am interested in this product and ingredient and very well could be ordering it, I just don't like it when people try to skew opinion with incorrect factoids.

Biotivia's Heracles:

Theobroma cacao (95% Epicatechin) 50mg

^That is how a DSHEA-compliant label looks like for this substance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair and transparent, it is a prop blend. If you don't know how many mg or grams each ingredient in a blend is, you effectively have a prop blend. For all we know, it can be 250mg for both ingredients. That doesn't say much because maybe that's all you need, but let's try to be reasonable in our assertions.

Also, as much as I am intrigued in the product and ingredient, the labeling is not DHSEA since it does not list an extract % nor what plant it comes from.

Again, I am interested in this product and ingredient and very well could be ordering it, I just don't like it when people try to skew opinion with incorrect factoids.

Biotivia's Heracles:

Theobroma cacao (95% Epicatechin) 50mg

^That is how a DSHEA-compliant label looks like for this substance.
Right and again....why we do this is so that companies like Biotivia who follow suit after we release will fail miserably to recreate our product.
This is not even close to our product. 50mg for one. compared to 200+
THere is something else there thats good to see. IM not gonna say it...but good luck with that one.
Most likely....large% chance...their product is chock full of stereoisomers and other catechins. The stuff you want...is (-)-epicatechin. Yes it matters.
THere could be 1mg (-)-epicatechin in there....SMH

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Right and again....why we do this is so that companies like Biotivia who follow suit after we release will fail miserably to recreate our product.
This is not even close to our product. 50mg for one. compared to 200+
THere is something else there thats good to see. IM not gonna say it...but good luck with that one.
Most likely....large% chance...their product is chock full of stereoisomers and other catechins. The stuff you want...is (-)-epicatechin. Yes it matters.
THere could be 1mg (-)-epicatechin in there....SMH
Biotivia isn't a company who "follows suit". They have probably been working on this for the better part of a year.

Again, they referenced the same 1mg per kg study as you, so I'm very inclined to believe they properly dose their product, and again, it isn't a prop blend.

Biotivia is a top-tiered company, it's as simple as that.

And I know that you know that you can easily have your product "tested" to see exactly how much (-)-epicatechin is in it.. right? Companies easily have $200 to spend to get your product tested, so that argument holds no weight.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And again their product references a study using something thats not even on the label.
Could be 50mg (+)-epicatechin which I HIGHLY doubt is gonna work the same as the (-)-.
Not explaining which is used is deceiving. Looks like the right stuff.....but its not. Or....you have no idea of it is.
Most likely biotivia has no idea either.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
And again their product references a study using something thats not even on the label.
Could be 50mg (+)-epicatechin which I HIGHLY doubt is gonna work the same as the (-)-.
Not explaining which is used is deceiving. Looks like the right stuff.....but its not. Or....you have no idea of it is.
Most likely biotivia has no idea either.
I take it you have probably never heard of Biotivia. The dose is 1 cap 3 x a day, so 150mg total. And they do reference (-)- so I'm inclined to believe that they are using the exact same form as referenced in the study, considering their product info page only ever mentions the (-)- variety.

I'd do a little research into Biotivia...

Touey

Touey

Awards
Biotivia is a top-tiered company, it's as simple as that.
what are the definitions that singularize a top-tiered company from a non top-tiered company?

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
what are the definitions that singularize a top-tiered company from a non top-tiered company?
Proven track-record of quality formula's and effective products? It's fairly easy to discern what qualifies as a "top-tiered" company.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IM not sure this applies well.
Top tier would indicate they have risen in rank to the top which is def not true.
Nice term but its not really true as they are a tiny company compared to the "top tier" guys like BPI or ON for example.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it you have probably never heard of Biotivia. The dose is 1 cap 3 x a day, so 150mg total. And they do reference (-)- so I'm inclined to believe that they are using the exact same form as referenced in the study, considering their product info page only ever mentions the (-)- variety.

I'd do a little research into Biotivia...
Your basically supporting my point.

They reference (-)-epicatechin but its not on the label.
epicatechin is. There are differences between whats in our product and theirs.
And again likely they dont realize this.
The good news for us is their product will probably not work well either. Valiant effort but their supplier duped them.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
IM not sure this applies well.
Top tier would indicate they have risen in rank to the top which is def not true.
Nice term but its not really true as they are a tiny company compared to the "top tier" guys like BPI or ON for example.
Top-tiered isn't referred to in sales. Top-tiered refers to quality of products.

I'm not trying to argue your product is less effective or bunk or spiked or anything in that nature... I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Evomuse Myo-Synergy has 100mg (-)-Epicatechin per serving and Biotivia's Heracles has 150mg (-)-Epicatechin per serving.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Top-tiered isn't referred to in sales. Top-tiered refers to quality of products. I'm not trying to argue your product is less effective or bunk or spiked or anything in that nature... I'm just calling a spade a spade. Evomuse Myo-Synergy has 100mg (-)-Epicatechin per serving and Biotivia's Heracles has 150mg (-)-Epicatechin per serving.
and ours 200+. and....biotivia doesnt have (-)-epicatechin it has epicatechin. again....its not the same. Just calling a spade a spade.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Your basically supporting my point.

They reference (-)-epicatechin but its not on the label.
epicatechin is. There are differences between whats in our product and theirs.
And again likely they dont realize this.
The good news for us is their product will probably not work well either. Valiant effort but their supplier duped them.
lol. You remind me of Theuth. Blinded by your own creation that you can't be objective. I commend you for your efforts, but, at the end of the day, the truth will prevail.

What you probably don't understand is Biotivia has 100x the resources you do and they wouldn't release a product that wouldn't work, neither would Evomuse. Another thing you may not understand, is DSHEA, and how for some ingredients, you can label it in multiple ways.

I know your passionate about this product as it is "your baby", but don't be blinded by your greed and arrogance.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
and ours 200+. and....biotivia doesnt have (-)-epicatechin it has epicatechin. again....its not the same. Just calling a spade a spade.
We'll get an answer from the man himself then? That should ease your concerns?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. You remind me of Theuth. Blinded by your own creation that you can't be objective. I commend you for your efforts, but, at the end of the day, the truth will prevail.

What you probably don't understand is Biotivia has 100x the resources you do and they wouldn't release a product that wouldn't work, neither would Evomuse. Another thing you may not understand, is DSHEA, and how for some ingredients, you can label it in multiple ways.

I know your passionate about this product as it is "your baby", but don't be blinded by your greed and arrogance.
You would have to be mentally ill to believe this.

I assure you....Biotivia has nothing I dont.
Evomuse uses the same ingredient we do. Biotivia.....doesnt.
Labeling (-)-epicatechin as epicatechin either means they have no idea whats going on or they are using the wrong ingredient.
Since they have all these references to the (-)- on their site I assume they actually know its the wrong ingredient.....Which is even worse.
It means they are intentionally trying to pawn it off as the real thing.
Non specific epicatechin is cheap stuff.
(-)-epicatechin is 2500 a kg. Probably why.

And..truth will prevail is right. Look at the reviews of our product.
the truth will set you free.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the thing.....
100% certain I know hes not using the same thing we are. You dont understand why but its a fact.
When I eventually put the full disclosure on the label youll realize.
Doesnt matter what he says.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also keep in mind that companies that are not sponsors here are not allowed to talk about their products on these forums.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Here is the thing.....
100% certain I know hes not using the same thing we are. You dont understand why but its a fact.
When I eventually put the full disclosure on the label youll realize.
Doesnt matter what he says.
Arrogance.

Also keep in mind that companies that are not sponsors here are not allowed to talk about their products on these forums.
I am not affiliated with Biotiva in any capacity, merely as a consumer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe they are trying to "trick" competitors to thinking it's "epicatechin" instead of (-)-epicatechin
so when they copy it they fail ???

same way your disguising your product they are as well just a different way? who knows
So they are intentionally lying on their labels?

My label has the right ingredient on it. No false information. So either they are lying or they have the wrong ingredient.
Both bad.
Either way...like I said they for sure dont have what we have.

This is a fact.