IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
amindsgiveaway.jpg

We are giving away 4 FREE containers of our NEW Stryker Assault Aminos
Simple guidelines
1. Must be located in the US
2. Must have at least 100 post
3. Must post a review of the product on AM and on our website. (after you have tried the product of course)
4. Must be following us on IG www.instagram.com/innovativedietlabs

Just leave us a comment below, letting us know you would like to enter the free giveaway and thats it. Also let us know of any product that you would like to see made that is lacking now.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY 6/9

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does this only come in Fruit Punch?

Things to consider:
Sleep Aid
Greens Product
Joint Product

Just going off what I was seeing on your product line.
Over 60 Reviews on AM, I would be glad to test it out. Fruit Punch is a very broad flavor, so if you nail it, it will be a huge seller.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wouldnt mind giving it a shot

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI, Leucine and Isoleucine are misspelled on the label.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does this only come in Fruit Punch?

Things to consider:
Sleep Aid
Greens Product
Joint Product

Just going off what I was seeing on your product line.
Over 60 Reviews on AM, I would be glad to test it out. Fruit Punch is a very broad flavor, so if you nail it, it will be a huge seller.
We dont have all flavors in stock for the free give away so we listed only Fruit Punch. We might have Grenade Green Apple, Guerrilla Grape and Bomb Blueberry for the giveaway. We will let winners know so they can have a selection and we can be sure by then of the flavors available at that time.

The full line of available flavors will be.

Fighting Fruit Punch
Grenade Green Apple
Bomb Blueberry
Guerrilla Grape
Landmine Lemon
Ballistic Blueade
Rearm Raspberry

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We dont have all flavors in stock for the free give away so we listed only Fruit Punch. We might have Grenade Green Apple, Guerrilla Grape and Bomb Blueberry for the giveaway. We will let winners know so they can have a selection and we can be sure by then of the flavors available at that time.

Fighting Fruit Punch
Grenade Green Apple
Bomb Blueberry
Guerrilla Grape
Landmine Lemon
Ballistic Blueade
Rearm Raspberry
Green Apple.. You now have my interest even higher! Awesome! Thank you!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would certainly be interested in return for reviews here as well as Youtube

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would like to give this a shot. Use alot of aminos around training. I would also like to see a great tasting greens drink.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind trying these out. I'm a big fan of sleep aids that get you to sleep quick, but don't leave you feeling like you got white girl wasted on pineapple juice and vodka in the morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put my name in the hat Please !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Fighting Fruit Punch
Grenade Green Apple
Bomb Blueberry
Guerrilla Grape
Landmine Lemon
Ballistic Blueade
Rearm Raspberry
Bomb Blueberry sounds amazing!!

I would love to give this product a try and see how it stacks up against it's competitors. I take BCAAs pre-training (workout first thing AM) so this would definitely be a staple in my routine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you need an honest reviewer, count me in! Bomb Blueberry sounds great. A greens product would be great

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be all over some green apple. I've been training fasted in am so BCAAs are a must for me. I would love the opportunity to try some out and give a review. Thanks for the promo!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try it. Aminos are 1 of 2 staples of mine

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be all over some green apple. I've been training fasted in am so BCAAs are a must for me. I would love the opportunity to try some out and give a review. Thanks for the promo!
And as far as a new product, I was going to say GDA but see you guys already have one so I'll say an all in one daily staples supp.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green are always interesting, I enjoyed the AI one and an currently using a Nutrakey version

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Green are always interesting, I enjoyed the AI one and an currently using a Nutrakey version
Prime Phytoform was the best flavored Greens I ever took,
CL OT+Greens next
AI 3rd

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Add me in for some blueade. Maybe add joint/green combo

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have decided to share the product with more than originally thought. So please DM the following information and we will work on getting your free bottle asap.

Name (first and last)
Email
Address
City, State Zip
Flavor requested

Thanks,

Team IDL

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have decided to share the product with more than originally thought. So please DM the following information and we will work on getting your free bottle asap.

Name (first and last)
Email
Address
City, State Zip
Flavor requested

Thanks,

Team IDL

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is everyone a winner? Did I miss winner announcements?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Name (first and last)
Email
Address
City, State Zip
Flavor requested

Thanks,

Team IDL
From the last page......

Is everyone a winner? Did I miss winner announcements?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sent my info to them but didnt here back :( If I get it that will be awesome, and I will gladly log it. If not, then I guess I'll just have to buy some and log it anyways ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sent my info to them but didnt here back :( If I get it that will be awesome, and I will gladly log it. If not, then I guess I'll just have to buy some and log it anyways ��
Patience... Sometimes company reps may not respond back to every PM when gathering information, and they rather update the thread as things move forward. Rest assured we are thankful for the promotion/opportunity to review the products on these forums.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Patience... Sometimes company reps may not respond back to every PM when gathering information, and they rather update the thread as things move forward. Rest assured we are thankful for the promotion/opportunity to review the products on these forums.
Im being patient.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice

Thank you!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes we shipped to everyone whom posted before the end date. So we ended up sending out everyone's request. All should be delivered within the next 2-3 days.
Like I said, patience is a virtue. We are all in no rush for your customer service and kind deed!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, patience is a virtue. We are all in no rush for your customer service and kind deed!
Yes, I agree. I wasn't in a rush. Just wanted to know what was going on. Sometimes, I just say things bruntly and come off the wrong way. Thats the military in me I guess.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stryker.JPG

Got Mine, I can't wait to try the Grape Flavor.................... YUM !!! (I hope)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gonna mix this up and give t a taste test and pop a review for you guys!
IDL the product is not in the review tab, can you create one for the product so we can review it for you?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had the Grape this morning Intra with about 20oz of Ice Water....Very Good. I will post a full review after a few days!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got the bomb blueberry ! Will post up after a couple days of use starting tomorrow.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had the green apple this afternoon before the gym. Taste was great. Will post full review after a few more days of use

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the goods today. I'll put together a review after a few uses. Thanks again!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had the bomb blueberry this morning pre on any empty stomach and flavor is top notch! Very strong in 8oz of water will try with more water to see how the flavor holds up next time. Again will post up full thoughts after some more use. Will say after tasting bomb blueberry I really want to try all those great sounding flavors!

Reactions: IDL
IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
I added this to the store for you.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/294270-stryker-assault-aminos.html#post5784036

Used it 3 times now (between meals twice and during morning cardio)
Flavoring is super strong.
Yes we do design a lot of our powder based products with a strong flavor and on the sweet side. We have experienced most of the amino products on the market and roughly 85% of those we tried are flavored and sweetened a likened to a Gatorade. There are a lot of personal choices and we know that some like a weak lightly sweetened flavor and other are opposite. We choose to provide a stronger flavored product, so those who want a flavor will get it and for those who its a little strong for can add more water to achieve a reduced flavor. We felt that you can always water down but almost never can you strengthen the flavor, even if you add less water as the flavor profiles are just weak to begin with.

Thanks again "The Solution" for doing that.