IDL- FREE STRYKER ASSAULT AMINOS GIVEAWAY

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will add I like the strong flavor, usually bcaas are very weak flavor and you just get an aftertaste of the flavor. Half the food I eat when dieting has limited flavor so it is nice to get full strength flavor!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really liked the strong flavor this morning. Tomorrow will be fasted cardio with 24oz Ice Water and STRYKER ASSAULT Grape !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if mine came in today, but I will definitely try it out ASAP and get some reviews on here and anywhere online that carries it!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting patiently on mine :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IDL just wanted to make sure you got my info? I sent it when you asked for it, but I still have not received the product. It's okay if it was not sent out, but I just want to make sure that you guys didn't send something out that never made it here and got lost.

IDL

IDL

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me check for you. Can you send a direct message with your name so I can cross reference the list. You posted before the deadline right?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stryker Assault Aminos Review

I received a tub of Stryker Assault Aminos Guerrilla Grape and have been using it for about a week. These are my thoughts on this product.

TASTE 5/5
The Guerrilla Grape's flavor is fantastic, no chemical or artificial taste, just a good sweet grape flavor. Taste like a Nehi Grape Soda(less the carbination)

MIXABILITY 5/5
(1) Scoop in my shaker with about 20oz of water 20 or 30 shakes and it is mixed perfectly, no grit or floaters, no need to keep shaking it up during my workout.

FORMULA 5/5
The 2.1.1 formula works great for me, I drink (1) serving about an hour before my workout (I train fasted in the am) and (1) more serving Intra Workout, I never run out of energy or feel depleted during my training.

I also will give Stryker Assault Aminos extra points for being Made in the U.S.A. !!!

If you are in need of a BCAA Supplement, I am sure they have a flavor you like, pick one up, give it a try, you will fall in Love !!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let me check for you. Can you send a direct message with your name so I can cross reference the list. You posted before the deadline right?
DM sent. Yes I posted before the deadline

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM Reviews IDL Stryker Assault Aminos

Mixability

Very good for a BCAA product. Some particles at the top of the liquid, but they go away during your workout.

6 grams of amino acids which is great. Some additional taurine and citrulline which makes it good during your workout.

Taste

The flavor was Bomb Blueberry. I was nervous this would taste just like a Blue Raz, but I was wrong. This flavor literally tastes like the blue portion of a firecracker popsicle, which happens to be my favorite of the three different sections. What surprised me the most was how sweet it was. I used about 24 ounces of water for the one scoop. I think if one was to try this without knowing it was a sports supplement, they might think it is some kind of sugary drink mix. I am a little sick of the redundant flavors of BCAA products; this was a nice change of pace.

Price

About $20 for 30 servings, not too bad.

Bottom Line

Everything about this product is great. It is essentially your basic amino acid product with a little extra. The taste is amazing and the price is right. Given the profile and the price of similar products, I can't give it a perfect rating, because there are similar products at slightly better prices. However, the taste of this alone is well worth it. 9/10

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDL Stryker Assault Aminos review - Empiremind

Green Apple

Mixability:
Mixes well, I used the suggested amount of water for one serving. Dissolves fast and no foam or particles left over. 5/5

Taste:
Definitely a sweet, green apple flavor. Personally I look for more sour with green apple, basically like a green jolly rancher, this tastes similar, just no sour. It is very heavy on the flavor side. I personally would use twice the suggested amount of water per serving. To me this is never an issue, more water is better, stay hydrated! Overall flavoring is good.
4/5

Profile:
supplement-facts-stryker-aminos.png

2:1:1 BCAA, 1g Citrulline Mallate, 1g Taurine
3.5g of leucine.

Personally I would use this product throughout the day, in between meals. I tend to use EAAs for training, but would definitely use this product in conjunction especially since it's flavoring is strong to cover up some of the bulk powders. Taurine is great for preventing cramping and citrulline is great for pumps and as an ergogenic aid. Overall a basic bcaa product, no bells and whistles.
4/5

Price:
19.99 for a 30serving container on the IDL site. Pretty affordable product and reasonably priced.
4/5

Overall I would give this product a solid 4.5/5 rating. For what it is, it is done well. I would recommend to a friend especially if they like sweet and strong flavored products.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's my review for green apple. The powder looks like a blueish green. I mixed mine in 8 oz water preworkout for a fasted workout. It turned the water a deep green. There seems to be a lot of dye. With how green the water was, I was expecting the taste to be very strong. However it wasn't. It was a medium flavor strength that tasted pretty good. I wish it had a little more bite to it like other supps with a similar flavor.

I love the profile as an amino acid supplement. It works well preworkout or intraworkout. I'm a big fan of Citrulline and Taurine which are normally a must for my supplement stack. My only suggestion would be to have some electrolytes added.

My pumps did seem to be slightly enhanced with the extra Citrulline and Taurine above what my PWO normally gives me.

For another workout I mixed one scoop in 32 oz water for an intraworkout drink. Surprisingly it hardly tasted diluted. It was nice to sip during my workout. I would say it kept me going.

I like the value of this supplement. It seems competitively price at well under $1 a serving.

Overall I really like this supplement with its simple formula with proven ingredients, decent flavoring, and great value. 8/10

Thanks again for the tub!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look what was waiting for me!
Sorry been out of town for a week. And will be hitting the road again Thursday.
Looks like a 16 day break from the gym. Frankly I have never taken this long off without being injured.
IMG_20170702_202308348.jpg
IMG_20170702_202331486.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice. Enjoy the break!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mixability
This mixes very well. I mix it, wait about 5 minutes, mix it again and the particles are gone.

It has 6 grams of amino acids which is seems to do the trick for me.

Taste
The flavor was Guerrilla Grape. Tastes sugary! I love it! I mix it with 18-24 oz of water. Then when I am halfway done, I put in 8-12 oz more of water and can still taste the grape flavor. It is really strong with only 8oz and I prefer it last me through my workouts which is why I add more water.

Price
On their website, it is on sale for $20. Add the 30% coupon and its time to stock up!

Final Thoughts
I am a basic man and this product is pretty basic and straightforward. The taste is amazing and the price is right. I haven’t used Aminos in quite awhile and I was surprised with how I recovered the next day with it. I love hitting my delts extra hard every other week and I am usually sore the next day. Not after taking this. I took almost a 2-week break from deadlift due to a back issue. I got right back into it and didn’t miss a beat with very little soreness the next day and none the day after. It really makes me think I need to be taking this product on a regular basis. I am looking forward to trying other flavors out!

And as per requested, I posted a review on your website. I got a coupon code on the note from IDL. When I went to order, it stated that the code does not exist.

Thanks for the opportunity!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting patiently on mine. Can't wait to review it for you guys!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really liked the strong flavor this morning. Tomorrow will be fasted cardio with 24oz Ice Water and STRYKER ASSAULT Grape !!
I'm loving the Grape myself. Throw in a little PeakO2 and it is a great Pre and intra as well.