Ideas for my first cycle please?

footballer909

Awards
Hey guys, i am considering taking some form of anabolic steroids and i was looking for some direction and help. I am 21 years old and i play division I football. It's ridiculous but i would venture to say nearly 70% of pro football players take or have taken steroids. In college, especially division I, its starting to become the same way. I know for a fact teams like bama and florida have a large number of their players taking some form of steroids. Unfortunately it has come to this.

I am an offensive lineman, slightly undersized currently. I'm about 6'3" 285 lbs but i am extremely fast for my size. At 6'3" i wont be going to the league as an O-lineman but i stand a good chance at playing fullback because of my good speed and athleticism.

My goal is to become even faster without losing weight. I have a little bit to much body fat to play a skill position so i would like to lose around 20+ lbs of fat and gain that back in lean mass (mostly in my legs). And maybe do this multiple times until i have the results i want.

Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated. :yumyum:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're not getting a lot of feedback because your first post is asking for direction on something that you're obviously not ready for.

you should do a TON of research before considering steroids...there is ton's of information on this forum. but remember, it's no ones job to do your homework for you.

info on the designers out there now:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

PCT info:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i was going to say you're not getting a lot of feedback because you can't lose 20 pounds of fat and gain 20 pounds of muscle on 1 cycle, that would be one hell of a recomp

footballer909

Awards
i have been doing a ton of research, now im at the point where i need to talk to people who have experienced and used them.

i was going to say you're not getting a lot of feedback because you can't lose 20 pounds of fat and gain 20 pounds of muscle on 1 cycle, that would be one hell of a recomp
yeah, hence the fact that i said i was going to do this multiple times (cycle) until i got the results (-20lb fat +20lb lbm) hmmmm....:32:

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Not true....if it was a 36 week cycle hahaha. Good amount of test, throw in some T3/T4, pop some speed, snort a few lines of coke, and your gtg :240:

Of course your body would never again work right ;)

But in all seriousness Spend at least a year researching. That will make or break your decision, making a decision to jump into steroids should seriously only be done if you want it as a lifestyle.

Its not a magic trick you can do when you need some extreme results, its people who jump in on it like that which most often give it a bad light. They are the ones usually messing their bodies up, then the doctors gotta fix them, and they spend their life demonizing steroids out of their anger over their stupidity.

Research until your eyes bleed, then ask yourself if you want steroids as a lifestyle. Dont cross over simply to get one time results, while that can be done safely after research I firmly believe even a single cycle will cause some minor yet permanent changes.

Simplified: What a steroid does*

Steroids work by placing a hormone in your blood stream, which is then carried throughout your body. Then the hormones go into cells and bind to receptors which then release messengers that go to the nucleus of the cell and send in a strand of RNA(or DNA? Little rusty here) that triggers blueprints in your genetic code. This is where we get the muscle benefits from it.

Essentially using steroids has direct effect on what your DNA is doing in your body. May not effect it in any major negative way, but we cant see 2 generations down the road now can we?

srsrob8

Awards
How do you want to change your body? You want to be bigger and faster, but adding any mass (muscle or fat) is going to slow you down. The media makes steroids seem like a magic pill, but they aren't. If you are eating well over maintenance, you should gain muscle and fat and size and get slower and stronger. If you diet, you should get faster and smaller. Steroids are primarily to bulk faster, or bulk bigger than your genetic limit (which you probably haven't hit) and they will help you recover, but they won't magically make you bigger and faster at the same time. I'd honestly recommend looking into changing your diet or workout first. Try 2 weeks eating 1000 calories / day, lifting hard (squats especially) lots of cardio and see if it makes you faster. Or if you haven't plateued your lifts, eat more and lift more.

If you do use steroids, I'd recommend some advice you likely will find if you look around here (what passes as research here).

1) Have a SERM before you start your cycle. You might not need it, especially for a milder cycle, but if you start growing breasts, you will be glad you had it. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived.

2) Being a big guy, you might be prone heart issues later on. This stuff can wreck your lipids. Consider getting your cholesterol checked before, during and after your cycle and backing out if things look like they are taking more years off your life than you planned to sacrifice.

3) Being young, there is a greater chance of this negatively affecting your ability to have kids, sex, normal hormones or a normal prostate later on in life. Again, be sure it is worth it.

4) You are a tested athelete, no point getting bigger, faster and banned. Be aware of the rules and testing procedures as well as how long something can stay in your system. This is cheating - don't get caught.

5) Plan everything before you start. There are people on here who spend hundreds on steroids and then can't bulk before they don't have money for food.

6) Results and side affects vary between people and substances. Start conservatively, drink lots of water, take milk thistle (try some before you start your cycle in case you are alergic) and avoid alcohol. Not much point asking for advice on what substances to use, but the pinned posts and logs can give some ideas. Some people gained 20lbs of muscle in 3 weeks on 20mg / day of superdrol. For others, it does nothing. You can always up the dosage or try something more anabolic next cycle. Plan to stop immediately if you get anything really nasty, like jaundice or death.

srsrob8

Awards
I didn't see AtlasEnduring's Lamarckian comment, but I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you can still have kids, they will turn out the same way as if you didn't do steroids.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i have been doing a ton of research, now im at the point where i need to talk to people who have experienced and used them.

yeah, hence the fact that i said i was going to do this multiple times (cycle) until i got the results (-20lb fat +20lb lbm) hmmmm....:32:
If you have been doing your research, tell us your goals, diet, and lifting schedule. Then tell us what you have been thinking about doing and at what doses. From there we can help you form a better plan.

mr elusive

Awards
...would help you lose a little bit of excess fat, harden the muscle you have, and make you faster....if you insist on taking something....

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established

Not if you use DAT DER CELLTECH! :ntome:

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
As a former college fooseball player and someone who used while playing, my advice is to not do it... I also was undersized and felt I needed an edge so I plunged the needle and went for it! Yes the juice worked, yes it gave me 25 lbs and more power, but like all those stupid after school specials predicted, there was a price. I completely blew my knee out (on a non-contact play) because it is impossible for your joints and ligs to keep up with the exposive growth that your muscles go through. If I had not been in such a rush, I know I could have finished my career out on a good note, rather than being cut short... Using juice as an athlete is serious business and my only advice to you is to tread with caution. Stretch all the freaking time and have all ur PCT and support supps lined up.