Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a bottle of Thermoamp and stoked to log it! @delsolrob knows what he's doing and this formula is simple and perfect all at the same time. He has 3 trademarked ingredients (Mitoburn, calorieburn, and forslean) to help create a trifecta of fat loss.

View attachment 198168

View attachment 198169
I have used all of these ingredients solo and in other stacked products but never in this combination. Been a fan of BAIBA since antaeus days, love PES Forslean, and grains of paradise is just icing on the cake.

Hoping to lean up and going to keep calories in a slight deficit. Also going to include some circuit training that i have been incorporating over the last couple of months.

today was my first full day and this stuff heats you up nicely. I am a big fan of non-stim fat burners as a believe they're more effective than stimulants.

starting weight this morning was 191.3

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
present and accounted for!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
very interested in this , specifically baiba. I'll be buying thermo amp eventually.

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Got a bottle of Thermoamp and stoked to log it! @delsolrob knows what he's doing and this formula is simple and perfect all at the same time. He has 3 trademarked ingredients (Mitoburn, calorieburn, and forslean) to help create a trifecta of fat loss.

View attachment 198168

View attachment 198169
I have used all of these ingredients solo and in other stacked products but never in this combination. Been a fan of BAIBA since antaeus days, love PES Forslean, and grains of paradise is just icing on the cake.

Hoping to lean up and going to keep calories in a slight deficit. Also going to include some circuit training that i have been incorporating over the last couple of months.

today was my first full day and this stuff heats you up nicely. I am a big fan of non-stim fat burners as a believe they're more effective than stimulants.

starting weight this morning was 191.3
In for the ride...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. for sure!
Almost pulled the trigger on some of this with my last order from Iconic Formulations . I usually don't respond to non stim fat burners and I don't care for the stim type.
I Can't give up the coffee.... add in a stim burner and its too much for this old man! don't want to stroke out! :confused:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in. for sure!
Almost pulled the trigger on some of this with my last order from Iconic Formulations . I usually don't respond to non stim fat burners and I don't care for the stim type.
I Can't give up the coffee.... add in a stim burner and its too much for this old man! don't want to stroke out! :confused:
If I send you some sample caps with your order, will you try them?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
discussion over here:

just so we don't derail AFI's thread

but, I've been getting emails all morning of people who got their first bottle and are already excited by the effects

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning weight 191.1

Had both my doses today already. When I took it on the AM without stims the main thing I noticed was a nice increase in body temp. It’s pleasant warmness. Not an uncomfortable feeling at all. Just a feeling that the product is working.

When I took it preworkout they main things I noticed were increased bosy temp which in turn increased my sweating. I took it with white warped which is pretty mild in terms of stims. Overall I just had a really good workout and nothing negative to report.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve taken the second dose at work. Makes me sweat my ass off.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the warmth last an hour. all the way to the second dose?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry guys! I didn't get a notification. Been hit and miss for awhile now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long does the warmth last an hour. all the way to the second dose?
Maybe an hour to an hour and a half. Just warming up and already sweating. I am not normally a sweater either so I know it’s the thermo amp

IMG_5134.JPG

I was just catching my breath standing right here and sweat just keeps dripping

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe an hour to an hour and a half. Just warming up and already sweating. I am not normally a sweater either so I know it’s the thermo amp

View attachment 198254
I was just catching my breath standing right here and sweat just keeps dripping
It’s always fun when the wife yells at me for sweating everywhere

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will get a weight check tomorrow. Had a busy morning. Overall really enjoying this. Noticing the warmth and sweat still. Nothing else major to report but I know the fat loss is coming.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweating is the same with me! I know when I am sweating more , my metabolism is improved .

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
general question... would this stack well with Aplpha 7, or would it be too much compounds in the body?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
general question... would this stack well with Aplpha 7, or would it be too much compounds in the body?
Definitely not too much. They would compliment each other nicely and just increase the fat burning :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I'm in on this!Might just have to buy some thermo amp now to go along with my alpha 7...
Wise man. I might grab some myself for later too just to give accurate feedback.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
190.4 weight this morning so a .9 drop so far.

Just warming up with bench and I was soaked! Sorry I keep uploading sweat this will be the last time lol. I think everyone gets the point now.

IMG_5074.JPG

Been really motivated the last two days. Also haven’t been as hungry which is good. Been staying fasted until around 11am. Nothing crazy to report but fat burners take a little time to see tangible results. I took it with core fury today and decided to hit the ab wheel at the end of the workout. I make my kids get on my back and try and do 5 sets of 10 and I was able to do that today. They’re wiggly so it helps me stabilize my core even more

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
189.5 today which is extremely surprising. I cheated pretty bad yesterday so I’m happy with that number. Diet is on point sunday-Friday. Really wanna cut hard the next 3 weeks so I am really hoping for good results.

Effects- still noticing enhanced warmness. It was chili before church and my daughter came up and was like dad is so warm! this was about 45 min after my dosing.

Hit a circuit workout with burpees, push ups, pull ups, air squats, and ab wheel. Did 5 rounds and felt great.

I have noticed a slight decrease in appetite but not sure if it’s related. Have a slight headache today too but also don’t think it’s related. Gonna up my water intake and go from there. Overall still happy so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice update @Afi140

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news is i weigh 189.0 today so the weight is still going down. Other good news is my covid test results came back negative. Bad news is I got a pretty bad head cold/cough that has prevented me from training yesterday and today. Will probably rest tomorrow too but diet will still be on point and I will let the thermoamp do it’s magic. Not gonna lie I thought I had a fever but did not... I think it was just the thermoamp doing it’s job.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh man, hope you get to feeling better! these swinging temps aren't helping matters right now...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man, hope you get to feeling better! these swinging temps aren't helping matters right now...
For sure. It actually started last thur/Friday but it was really mild. Got tested just so my wife felt better but glad it was negative because the symptoms got worse yesterday/today. Hopefully feel better tomorrow. Taking tons of vitamin C and zicam

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure. It actually started last thur/Friday but it was really mild. Got tested just so my wife felt better but glad it was negative because the symptoms got worse yesterday/today. Hopefully feel better tomorrow. Taking tons of vitamin C and zicam
get well soon!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a High fever for an hour, took ibuprofen and it went away and never came back. I had a cold and bad headache that got worse over the course of 3 days but then slowly went away. It was weird. My test came back negative as well. Glad to hear everything is OK.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a High fever for an hour, took ibuprofen and it went away and never came back. I had a cold and bad headache that got worse over the course of 3 days but then slowly went away. It was weird. My test came back negative as well. Glad to hear everything is OK.
crazy, in my entire 62 years my temperature has never once gone above 99%. my average is right at 97%.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear test came back negative! Like mentioned above take Vitamin C and Zinc for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using thermoamp right now myself at 2 caps a day. Oddly although i'm not seeing much difference on the scale, there's a noticeable abdominal fat difference
All that matters right? Good stuff for sure. Need them abs myself

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using thermoamp right now myself at 2 caps a day. Oddly although i'm not seeing much difference on the scale, there's a noticeable abdominal fat difference
Good to see you over here Eric!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to feel a little better this evening. Have a virtual appointment at 10am I think it’s maybe a sinus infection. The pressure in the front of my head and nose won’t go away. I will definitely get a lift in tomorrow even if it’s light and update my weight. I feel leaner in my chest for some reason which I like. I tend to carry my weight in my chest and lower stomach :/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tend to carry my weight in my chest and lower stomach :/
Same here. It's hard for met to put weight on my legs but seems easy for me to put an extra layer around my chest and stomach.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leaning out is leaning out. This is great for a lean bulk to maintain Lower BF%z

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
188.6 today :)

Still didn’t feel that great but I got some decongestant and nose spray after a virtual doctor visit. Had to break out a dmha pre to get me going today but it definitely worked. Although I still took it easy on chest I did a bunch of banded bench press lighter weight. Pump and chest were really full. Still was sweating like a dog which is good because it’s been about 20 degrees cooler here than it has been. Overall I am still leaning out slowly and enjoying this product. Nothing negative to say about it tbh.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
187.6 today. (Before cheat day Saturday donuts ) weight keeps moving in the right direction.

In the mirror I felt like I saw a pretty drastic difference. My upper abs are slightly becoming visible with the right lighting of course it’s been a while since I have seen that. I do feel a little flat but I always do when I am cutting.

Went on a little walk/hike with the wife and kids after donuts. Overall I have just felt better. I have taken the stimulant fat burner route and I always feel sluggish overall and just not very good. That is not the case with thermo-amp. I feel good all day and the fat burner is still doing it’s job.

Overall the fat loss is happening and there is absolutely nothing negative to report. Only positives. I will definitely be buying more bottles of this for a future cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ab's are good-eh?