Iconic Formulations wants to give one lucky member a big test boost

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking for one member to log the ultimate in Test Recovery stacks. Must be able to post before and after pics, update log 5 times a week and keep full workout and macros lists.

TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK

COMBINING THE SYNERGISTIC BENEFITS OF THE FOLLOWING TO LEAD YOU TOWARDS OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.

Sustain Alpha Gel - Natural Testosterone Booster
Toco-9 - Phytonutrient Power House For Anti-aging
EndoAmp Max Caps - Maximize Physical & Mental Performance, While Safely/Naturally Managing The Negative Impacts Of Cortisol & Stress
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IMG_1200.JPG

Rules:

Can update 5 times a week
Member in good standing
At least 500 posts
US only

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to do it, but I am hardly your target audience. I am older (Big T and I are the same age) and on TRT and although I usually work out, my job is making that next to impossible. On the other hand, I am really judicious about what I eat and macros. So, the willingness is there - but I doubt I can dedicate the time to work out as I usually do.

Honest, if nothing else ...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone take advantage of this!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!!!!

Just turned 50 in April.
Can do pics & workout logs.
Have done several logs in the past but nothing recently.

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 175

Looking to Recomp a little - have put on a few lbs over the past 6-8 months. Looking to get more serious again & stay consistent.

Have Dermacrine & Sustain Alpha along with OL Test1fy on hand but can wait to start until selection of winner.

Have used SA before but not EndoAmp or Toco9

Current Pic - Ugh - looking kinda soft. Help me Iconic Formulations - You’re my only hope!

View attachment 183370

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife does not want my test levels boosted anymore. Lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is a high end cycle which is why we want the best.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would cause my libido is in the tank atm, but I don’t do pics or macros sadly. Could really use the test boost cause my balls aren’t working too hard after my last cycle

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are looking for one member to log the ultimate in Test Recovery stacks. Must be able to post before and after pics, update log 5 times a week and keep full workout and macros lists.

COMBINING THE SYNERGISTIC BENEFITS OF THE FOLLOWING TO LEAD YOU TOWARDS OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.

EndoAmp Max Caps - Maximize Physical & Mental Performance, While Safely/Naturally Managing The Negative Impacts Of Cortisol & Stress
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

View attachment 183336

Rules:

Can update 5 times a week
Member in good standing
At least 500 posts
US only
I can and will.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont understand there not being a few pages of apps at this point. This opportunity is amazing

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on a 6 week-Dermacrine (dosing pumps per day) & Trena-V (dosing 1/2 a 15mg capsule, 3 times daily) cycle and will be done in 2 weeks.

I meet all the requirements; I can/will update my log 5x weekly
43 years old, 241 pounds, 5'11", have almost 18 years of training experience.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on a 6 week-Dermacrine (dosing pumps per day) & Trena-V (dosing 1/2 a 15mg capsule, 3 times daily) cycle and will be done in 2 weeks.

I meet all the requirements; I can/will update my log 5x weekly
43 years old, 241 pounds, 5'11", have almost 18 years of training experience.
are you the avant labs colin?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
right on...I used some of your stuff back in the day!!!

Yeah, I loved the old Avant/M&M boards back in those days....and yeah, I used damn near everything they made. I was just a board rep tho.

A bit before Avant stopped putting out new products, Avant put out a ton of good ****, too.I was trying to revive Phegogen into a Phenogen Ultra product concept targeting AMPK activation along with PPAR-Delta agonism....I spent a lotta hours on Pubmed and camevup with several possible actives, but yeah, afterhours I talked to Savage and he said with PPAR-D cancer reseach issue...no bueno. I had one angle lined up with that combo but it was basically intenced to be a supplement form of AICAR and Carnadine....,hence Phenogen Ultra.

Gotta say it's a shame that all the threads from both boards got zapped away into what looks like oblivion.

Par Deus brought the avantlabs.com/forum back online for a a short period last year but it didn't get as he said the email addesses of most posters were bounced back to him as they were college email addys or just udeliverable.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What kind of effects would someone in their mid-20's with low-normal test be able to expect from this stack? If you're interested in finding out, I guess I'll just shitpost 150 or so time to finally meet someone's requirements.:LOL:💩

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd love to give it a go! Lift 5 days a week with 1 day focused on cardio and core work. Can Update everyday easily, not running any other supplements other than the staples. Whey, Casein, Vitamins and food. Currently sitting at 193.7.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
34, 5'11", 184, very cautious of eats and exercise almost every day. This stack would be great! Been wanting to try toco-9 and love sustain. Very interested in the last supp for cortisol support as my numbers are usually on the higher end so I would happily get bloods before and after to see where it all lands.

Pick the dude!
-The dude abides

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started endoamp on the 11th so yesterday was 1 week....the mental clarity and improved focus is remarkable, and sleep has been improving nightly.

using it with sustain alpha which always gives me a nice libido boost.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, I can't believe this thread hasn't been overflowing...this is a proven stack valued at over $140!

get those apps in!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right?! Never tried sustain but loved toco!
For the money toco is a win for anyone who lives the outdoors. My wife uses it to reduce risk of new cancers and to aid in repair of current skin cancers.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For the money toco is a win for anyone who lives the outdoors. My wife uses it to reduce risk of new cancers and to aid in repair of current skin cancers.

Absolutely I actually got my mom into it when she was in and out of the hospital for skin cancer she has been using it ever since.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 183336

Rules:

Can update 5 times a week-YES
Member in good standing-YES
At least 500 posts-YES
US only-YES
DO I WIN?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DO I WIN?
Sorry this promo is not open to company employees there families or relatives. All other rules are on the website under dont be silly.