ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I continue the same protocol as I have since the beginning of this log. I have added a few additional supplements intended to reduce cortisol an deal with BP, and I have seen some success. My weight continues to drop slowly, I am down another 1.5 lbs.

All of the benefits from Ultra Hard are still evident. Increased vasularity, leaning out and more striations (I'll take all that I can get). Libido has leveled out, but my wife had surgery and I have had other things to deal with.

So far, I continue to be am impressed.
I can attest to the growing vascularity

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am continuing to use Ultra Hard using the same protocol and continue to be very impressed.

Has anyone else noticed increased night sweats? I don't know if there is an association, or if it is unrelated.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I m continuing to use Ultra Hard using the same protocol and continue to be very impressed.

Has anyone else noticed increased night sweats? I don't know if there is an association, or if it is unrelated.
no night sweats but i do notice that my body feels warmer-although when i got temperature taken at doctor appointment my temp was it's usual low 96.7.

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am continuing to use Ultra Hard using the same protocol and continue to be very impressed.

No night sweat for me. Of course I have a big ol fan I use.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The thermo effect of androsterone is no joke!

if you haven't read this already, this is an old article from Eric on Androsterone:
androsterone is fantastic!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer