Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra epi has 450mg epiandrosterone per dose...28 doses per bottle

use my code THEBIGT and get ultra epi for $40.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is a sweet deal! Ultra Hard is next though on my soon to buy list..

Iconic doesn’t mess around when it comes to dosing...I like that!
yeah, i don't think anyone else is even in the neighborhood of 450mg dose for a transdermal.

ultra hard is good stuff, you will like it---it's great for libido.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, i don't think anyone else is even in the neighborhood of 450mg dose for a transdermal.

ultra hard is good stuff, you will like it---it's great for libido.
At the moment, I am running the Test Recovery Stack- really enjoying that combo!

Sometimes I substitute Dermacrine for for the SA. Who am I kidding, I just do all of it daily. You know me..

I’m never shy with my supplements!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At the moment, I am running the Test Recovery Stack- really enjoying that combo!

Sometimes I substitute Dermacrine for for the SA. Who am I kidding, I just do all of it daily. You know me..

I’m never shy with my supplements!
you da man ricky!!!! :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Such a nice deal .. cant beat that price for a 12,600mg in Topical

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i haven't seen any that dose even comes close...and for $40-lots of bang for the buck!!!
i think you are right .. next highest i see if 7.6G

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just started the Ultra epi the other day! Still on the Ultra 11 too. Going to be a great summer!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was considering this or running some alpha 4 I already have...
Oh, definitely do both. Or consider Ultra Hard with Alpha Four.

I actually have some Alpha Four here myself that I just recently purchased. I have already been dabbling around with that myself to be honest, as I have never used any 4-Andro products.

I am also considering Icon One with Alpha Four 😉

I guess what I’m saying is that I want to stack everything in the black series...haha! There are just too many choices and stacking combinations that it makes it hard to decide. But stacking is the way to go!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, definitely do both. Or consider Ultra Hard with Alpha Four.

I actually have some Alpha Four here myself that I just recently purchased. I have already been dabbling around with that myself to be honest, as I have never used any 4-Andro products.

I am also considering Icon One with Alpha Four 😉

I guess what I’m saying is that I want to stack everything in the black series...haha! There are just too many choices and stacking combinations that it makes it hard to decide. But stacking is the way to go!
can't believe you have never ran 4-andro before....you are in for a real treat with the alpha four-that stuff is libido central for me, and even better when stacked with ultra hard or ultra epi!!!!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t think I want to mix them... three PHs might shut me down pretty bad. I’m not on trt. I was going to do a low dose of either alpha four or epi, just want to aid in some body fat loss. But I don’t want to crash myself or what not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think I want to mix them... three PHs might shut me down pretty bad. I’m not on trt. I was going to do a low dose of either alpha four or epi, just want to aid in some body fat loss. But I don’t want to crash myself or what not.
for $40 you can't go wrong with the ultra epi....it's very mild and the shutdown should be very minimal compared to other hormonals.

make sure to use my code THEBIGT to get it for $40 at iconic formulations.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How low of a dose? If it’s too low, it wouldn’t really be worth it as it would suppress you anyway and getting suppressed without getting much in terms of results isn’t worth it. Moderate dose of ostarine would likely work out better tbh. Moderate as in 10-20 mg a day.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I don’t mean a nothing dose lol. Then it won’t do anything. Just may go with 3-4 pumps instead of 5.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How low of a dose? If it’s too low, it wouldn’t really be worth it as it would suppress you anyway and getting suppressed without getting much in terms of results isn’t worth it. Moderate dose of ostarine would likely work out better tbh. Moderate as in 10-20 mg a day.
epi would shut you down less than alpha 4?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epi would shut you down less than alpha 4?
In doses that would illicit “meaningful” effects/results, I would expect suppression. Getting “meaningful” effects/results is a factor of dose x time.

My suggestion is this, if you’re considering taking exogenous anabolic hormones, both 4-DHEA and epiandro apply here, just assume that you will experience suppression to a significant degree. A lot of people will anecdotally state that XYZ is less suppressive than ABC but often times this is not based on actual blood work and more on subjective feel. Going by subjective feels is obvious not a good measure for these things and different anabolic often illicit different effects on things like mood and libido.

If you’re going to use any of this stuff, prioritize actual health effects (not including suppression, just assume you will be suppressed and for the most part, this gets resolved after you stop using anabolics and when you do use them, you’re not going too crazy with the length of time on) and then the actual body comp and strength effects. Happy results :)

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I guess I should rephrase it to loss of libido, lethargy makes more sense...

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I guess I should rephrase it to loss of libido, lethargy makes more sense...
That would be why you might consider adding in the 4-DHEA (alpha four) and perhaps a little regular DHEA. They can both assist in the lethargy and libido department.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That would be why you might consider adding in the 4-DHEA (alpha four) and perhaps a little regular DHEA. They can both assist in the lethargy and libido department.
Dermacrine is a great way to aid in cycles. This can be used with epi and 4 or combined with all 3.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I hear ya..

But also, if you are suppressed then you are suppressed. So it doesn’t do much good to just dangle your feet in the water when you can add other products to maximize your experience and goals. Having said that, I have had more than a handful of great experiences using epiandro/androsterone products solo- particularly on a first run. Most people would not even use a SERM after an epiandro and/or androsterone run, as they are commonly accepted as being minimally suppressive. Though I have never seen bloodwork myself either..

Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy!

I’m actually much more used to using heavier prohormones, so the 4-Andro is uncharted waters for me..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aman, take my advice and just run the ultra epi at recommended dose i think you will enjoy the results.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
aman, take my advice and just run the ultra epi at recommended dose i think you will enjoy the results.
This does seem like the best option for him at this time given his comfort level and current goals. Unless of course he doesn’t mind paying a little more $$ for Ultra Hard ;)

Of course a little Dermacrine thrown in there wouldn’t be terrible either!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also which would be less harsh on libido? Again someone not on trt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ultra epi or alpha four? I have alpha four already.
spend the $40 and run ultra epi alpha four together.
Also which would be less harsh on libido? Again someone not on trt.
the combination of alpha four and ultra epi WILL INCREASE LIBIDO!!!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
spend the $40 and run ultra epi alpha four together.

the combination of alpha four and ultra epi WILL INCREASE LIBIDO!!!
may libido is naturally above average. This won’t be too many phs and cause me to crash?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
may libido is naturally above average. This won’t be too many phs and cause me to crash?
If you truly just want a product to mainly help with body fat loss, there are many non-hormonal and less hormonal options out there. You may want to consider what your biggest obstacle is right now in losing fat, and what your current body fat percentage is. What is holding you back? Hormonal, stress, diet, training, lack of energy...etc.? Then choose a product that is geared toward addressing your obstacles.

If you determine these prohormones are appropriate for you and are willing to risk a degree of suppression, go with Alpha-4 as well as Ultra Epi, and just use a SERM after. If the threat of suppression is something that is going to stress you out too much, then you would probably be better off not going down this road.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you truly just want a product to mainly help with body fat loss, there are many non-hormonal and less hormonal options out there. You may want to consider what your biggest obstacle is right now in losing fat, and what your current body fat percentage is. What is holding you back? Hormonal, stress, diet, training, lack of energy...etc.? Then choose a product that is geared toward addressing your obstacles.

If you determine these prohormones are appropriate for you and are willing to risk a degree of suppression, go with Alpha-4 as well as Ultra Epi, and just use a SERM after. If the threat of suppression is something that is going to stress you out too much, then you would probably be better off not going down this road.
that’s very good advice. My only goals are fat loss and strength gain. I actually did a month of alpha four and pct with 25 mg clomid ED for a month with 3 pumps sustain alpha and m test for two months and was fine. I only used 3 pumps of alpha four though. My main worry with using that and ultra epi is it would be too much and things would “stop working” lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that’s very good advice. My only goals are fat loss and strength gain. I actually did a month of alpha four and pct with 25 mg clomid ED for a month with 3 pumps sustain alpha and m test for two months and was fine. I only used 3 pumps of alpha four though. My main worry with using that and ultra epi is it would be too much and things would “stop working” lol.
What kind of results did you get using Alpha 4 for 1 month? I always use things at least 8 weeks if it is still going well. I’m curious about the Alpha 4 as this is my first time using it, and I don’t see much feedbpack on people using it solo.

I think we have all had that worry in the back of our heads at one point or another. Obviously, nobody can predict any of that for you, but it would be VERY unlikely that adding in Ultra Epi with Alpha Four
would change your PCT/recovery experience to a significant degree at all.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What kind of results did you get using Alpha 4 for 1 month? I always use things at least 8 weeks if it is still going well. I’m curious about the Alpha 4 as this is my first time using it, and I don’t see much feedbpack on people using it solo.

I think we have all had that worry in the back of our heads at one point or another. Obviously, nobody can predict any of that for you, but it would be VERY unlikely that adding in Ultra Epi with Alpha Four
would change your PCT/recovery experience to a significant degree at all.
It was actually pretty good. Definitely noticed some leaning out, I felt great until the end of week 4 but that could have been just a mental thing. So I stopped taking it and went to pct. I just did 3 pumps with nothing else. My issue is I seem to feel like crap when I mix PHs...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was actually pretty good. Definitely noticed some leaning out, I felt great until the end of week 4 but that could have been just a mental thing. So I stopped taking it and went to pct. I just did 3 pumps with nothing else. My issue is I seem to feel like crap when I mix PHs...
Nice! Sounds like you didn’t have any issue with an abundance of conversion to estrogen. What else have you mixed?

You would be hard pressed to find anyone regretting mixing in epiandro with virtually any cycle. Particularly when speaking of 4-Andro- in which case it’s the like peanut butter and jellly.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice! Sounds like you didn’t have any issue with an abundance of conversion to estrogen. What else have you mixed?

You would be hard pressed to find anyone regretting mixing in epiandro with virtually any cycle. Particularly when speaking of 4-Andro- in which case it’s the like peanut butter and jellly.
my left nipple was a bit tender but that’s about it. Other than that no issues... I have had bad reactions to androsterone before though... reason my concern for taking alpha four (which has 4 and androsterone in it) plus epi too...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my left nipple was a bit tender but that’s about it. Other than that no issues... I have had bad reactions to androsterone before though... reason my concern for taking alpha four (which has 4 and androsterone in it) plus epi too...
Really depends on dose and reaction. I have an issue with some PH and jaw pain. At certain doses I’m good. Higher and it’s an issues. It’s really trial and error.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Really depends on dose and reaction. I have an issue with some PH and jaw pain. At certain doses I’m good. Higher and it’s an issues. It’s really trial and error.
yeah I was doing 200 mg transdermal androsterone and 600 mg oral epi and it completely shut me down within a week... never felt worse...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah I was doing 200 mg transdermal androsterone and 600 mg oral epi and it completely shut me down within a week... never felt worse...
Alpha gainz has a great epi that’s pills if you are better off with that route. You can use code chef there for a discount. Not sure if @thebigt code works there.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alpha gainz has a great epi that’s pills if you are better off with that route. You can use code chef there for a discount. Not sure if @thebigt code works there.
I think it was the transdermal androsterone as I’ve taken oral epi before... could have just been too much of both together too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

then i suggest you stick to non-hormonal products...something like sustain alpha/m-test.

in my honest opinion hormonals just plain aren't for you.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That does seem quite strange. Like @thebigt was saying, I bet you would do well sparing yourself from trying to make something work for you. There are some great non prohormone products out there...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That does seem quite strange. Like @thebigt was saying, I bet you would do well sparing yourself from trying to make something work for you. There are some great non prohormone products out there...
to be honest it just doesn't make sense to keep repeating something that didn't work and expecting different results.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
to be honest it just doesn't make sense to keep repeating something that didn't work and expecting different results.
I wasn’t planning on it haha... that’s why I was considering using up my remaining alpha four... but it’s weird because I’ve taken epi plenty in pill form with no adverse issues... maybe it wasn’t getting absorbed or something?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasn’t planning on it haha... that’s why I was considering using up my remaining alpha four... but it’s weird because I’ve taken epi plenty in pill form with no adverse issues... maybe it wasn’t getting absorbed or something?
So, not trying to be rude, and we certainly want to help.

At this point though, I’m not really sure how we can do that 🤷‍♂️

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, not trying to be rude, and we certainly want to help.

At this point though, I’m not really sure how we can do that 🤷‍♂️
You guys did help I appreciate it. I mainly just look to see reviews and how these products treated others... fun thing is I haven’t had a bad reaction to any iconic formulations products so far, but when trying other companies that use the same ph I have...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys did help I appreciate it. I mainly just look to see reviews and how these products treated others... fun thing is I haven’t had a bad reaction to any iconic formulations products so far, but when trying other companies that use the same ph I have...
thank you for the kind words...you should subscribe to the iconic newsletter and get notified about special sales and deals that you won't always find here on the AM forum.