• RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1131.JPG

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any difference between the neuro drive stack and Andro Factory's discontinued Focus?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any difference between the neuro drive stack and Andro Factory's discontinued Focus?

Same actives, I mean?

I cant find a product writeup on this stack. Here is a label from Focus:

Attachments

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same actives, I mean?

I cant find a product writeup on this stack. Here is a label from Focus:
roughly .66ml of each of the DHEA TD and P5 would be the same dose as Focus and the former AndrDrive

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks but how did you come to this conclusion?

Far as i can see the 2 actives in this stack are just DHEA and pregnelone in a TD carrier.

The 2 actives in Focus are not regular DHEA & pregnelone.

Iconic has no product writeup on either of the 2 products in this "Neuro Stack"....
And nowhere on the product information pages on iconicformulations.com are the 2 actives shown on the Focus label, even mentioned.

roughly .66ml of each of the DHEA TD and P5 would be the same dose as Focus and the former AndrDrive

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I came to that conclusion because those two ingredients are just pregnenolone and DHEA

granted they're esterified. The DHEA in that product is DHEA enanthate and the Pregnenolone in that product is pregnenolone undeconoate.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since, I have a feeling you're going to tell me they're special DHEA and Pregnenolone

per the label for their (5-Preg) - again, there's just the addition of the ester

I'm not even going to pull up the chemical sheet for the DHEA as they spell it out on their label, 5-DHEA (DeHydro Epi Androsterone) then again with the ester after

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since, I have a feeling you're going to tell me they're special DHEA and Pregnenolone

per the label for their (5-Preg) - again, there's just the addition of the ester
View attachment 183131

I'm not even going to pull up the chemical sheet for the DHEA as they spell it out on their label, 5-DHEA (DeHydro Epi Androsterone) then again with the ester after
Right, however it looks like the additions of esters is what makes the actives in Focus potent in the adenal system:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right, however it looks like the additions of esters is what makes the actives in Focus potent in the adenal system:

This is something I'll have to investigate in detail, as rapid deesterification occurs. SEDDS can help protect from some of the first pass metabolism, but deesterification also occurs in the blood and tissue. I would be surprised if these esters offer much benefit beyond increasing bioavailability and increasing half-life (neither of these we're terribly concerned with when going TD). But, will gladly do a little research on the topic in specific.

regardless, DHEA and Pregnenolone are both great neuro steroids and our topical P5 has remained the #1 PH at Supplementreviews.com for more than 2 years...

Side note: I also believe the fatty ester is required for the SEDDS delivery system...to make them lipophilic.

Last edited:

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is something I'll have to investigate in detail, as rapid deesterification occurs. SEDDS can help protect from some of the first pass metabolism, but deesterification also occurs in the blood and tissue. I would be surprised if these esters offer much benefit beyond increasing bioavailability and increasing half-life (neither of these we're terribly concerned with when going TD). But, will gladly do a little research on the topic in specific.

regardless, DHEA and Pregnenolone are both great neuro steroids and our topical P5 has remained the #1 PH at Supplementreviews.com for more than 2 years...

Side note: I also believe the fatty ester is required for the SEDDS delivery system...to make them lipophilic.
Excellent post, thank you.

I'm def placing an order on your site before the sale ends.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excellent post, thank you.

I'm def placing an order on your site before the sale ends.
The man knows his stuff.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The man knows his stuff.
I hope so, I bought 5 of the Neuro Drive Stacks earlier tonight, haha...40% off with free shipping (total was like $105) should be enough for 4 or 5 cycles.

But yeah, if this stuff really is the same as Focus, hell yeah. Focus was very underappreciated imo.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope so, I bought 5 of the Neuro Drive Stacks earlier tonight, haha...40% off with free shipping (total was like $105) should be enough for 4 or 5 cycles.

But yeah, if this stuff really is the same as Focus, hell yeah. Focus was very underappreciated imo.
Thank you for your order!

will be looking forward to your feedback. Those stacks, at that price...pretty amazing deal!

I may recommend to start with .5ml of each and decide after a week if you'd like to up the dosage...can adjust from there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few hours

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 2 testosterone recovery stacks and 1 neuro drive stacks. I love sustain alpha and want to see how the toco-9 and endoamp max add to it. I have used the stack back when Primordial Performance use to make it, but that was a long time ago. I want to try the TRS by itself and then once for PCT for an 11-keto cycle

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered a TRS. Should be a great add on for my upcoming pct. Sustain is a must, these extras shouldn’t hurt.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys!

Really looking forward to the feedback on these stacks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

will be looking forward to your feedback. Those stacks, at that price...pretty amazing deal!

I may recommend to start with .5ml of each and decide after a week if you'd like to up the dosage...can adjust from there.

.5ml of the neuro DHEA and .5ml of neuro preg seems a bit low, tho I get your reason for suggesting I start out at a conservative dose.

Based on what you posted earlier (approximately 2/3 mL of each compound is equal to Focus dosing), I'll start at that dose.

Justvwant to confirm that 2/3mL of Neuro DHEA and 2/3 mL of Neuro Preg is equal to full label suggested dosing of Focus (androfactory or andro drive primordial performance).

I'm a pretty fat **** ATM...5'11" at 245...so given my size, I want to be sure I dont under dose them.

That said, at my weight, please confirm that 2/3mL of neuro dhea and 2/3 mL of neuro preg is approximately equal to full label dosage of the original Focus/AndroDrive orals.

FWIW, last time I used Focus was around 2012/2013...used it while on a 500mg/week cycle of test e. Focus, at suggested label dosing, did have a solid effect on me mentally, IOW, it worked as described.

I sadly dont have a source for aas anymore so ill be using this stack as a additive measure with clomid as a test base mimetic on cycle of oral trenavar from UK suppliers.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you missed the sale use code chef for 25% off

Last edited: