Iconic Formulations keeps it going with Alpha Seven Log Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking to up the cutting game with a chance for a member to log Alpha Seven. Tell us why this would aid you in your summer cut.

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

Must be member in good standing
Must have over 250 posts
US only

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like to throw my hat in the ring!
Will be starting a cut in 2 weeks.
Perfect timing for a log. I have done quite a few on AM, I have a can stashed from a sale about 8 months ago. have never used it. planning to run a 8 week cut. 2 cans would be perfect.
I will be using nothing else, so it should be a good single product log.

58years old and natty. will be 59 in 18 more days.
Started lifting seriously in my college football days, Power lifted till my early 40's, competing for 10, had to change to BB due to too many injuries.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like to throw my hat in the ring!
Will be starting a cut in 2 weeks.
Perfect timing for a log. I have done quite a few on AM, I have a can stashed from a sale about 8 months ago. have never used it. planning to run a 8 week cut. 2 cans would be perfect.
I will be using nothing else, so it should be a good single product log.

58years old and natty. will be 59 in 18 more days.
Started lifting seriously in my college football days, Power lifted till my early 40's, competing for 10, had to change to BB due to too many injuries.
Nice app

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get some apps in here.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow. No one is interested in logging this.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would apply but am currently in an epiandro cycle. I have been more of a lurker here and do not have the post count yet, but I am working on it. Looks like a great product and is on my list to check out in the future. I usually do cuts or recomps and have been wanting to try 7 keto for a while now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not looking to log but I can get the traffic in here lol, hold on....

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Amazing it’s so
Slow in here
I know I don't get it, all the cheap ass mofo around here who half ass their stacks and their supplements cuz they don't want to spend the money.

But then you show up and offer a great opportunity for "FREE" and nobody shows up.

I put the link into a couple threads. They'll show up lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would it aid in my cut........because all the Iconic Formulations products are legit!!! I'm 51 years old and have been lifting since I played football in college. I've always been around 228 lbs. and started training/dieting to get leaner and I'm down to 214 lbs. after 7 months straight pretty much of Ursa/Flashpoint/Triton among other stuff. (All Out Sweat, Thermoamp, Lean Edge, Epichaos). I'm taking a break from most supplements during this 28 day hitch offshore other than a pump preworkout and a mild energy/fatburner powder & Helios & Hyperion) I'd love to see what Ultra 7 does on its own as I've ran Ultra Hard and Ultra 11 with nice results recently. I ran Iron Legion's VII a couple of times back in the day and enjoyed it as well. My abs are starting to come in nicely and I think Alpha 7 could help finish the job!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to Smont for letting me know about this but I think it'd be perfect. I've got a beach trip in a few weeks, then another in about 12 weeks. Needless to say I'm in no shape to be with my shirt off comfortably (neither my wife) SO, my cut starts now, with a push to get the next 4 weeks ready as possible for the beach, then really get ready for the next trip.

One thing I would want to confirm is no PCT needed for these (if needed, not a deal breaker either just I don't expect to use one)

Anyway, I think this is a great opportunity for me to get involved on the board again and help with my goal of cutting fat. Not sure how long the log would be but I think I have a good scenario here, so what I can do once receiving the product in a couple week span, continue working out at the beach, then keep a strong cut going to the next beach trip severral weeks after that.

Not only have I logged here countless times, but I have been struggling with motivation and staying committed to the gym for longer than a couple months. A new product always gives me the motivation and running a log with only help with that and help keep me motivated to do my best. Not to mention - I've never used either product before so it should be a true test on how I would respond to it.

I'm 26, hover around 215lbs, not sure on bodyfat, probably 20%. The online references go from 15% to 20-25% and I don't think I'm quite as high as 25%. I have good recent test level reports, e2, prolactin, etc. I can always do a follow up test if wanted also.

@rascal14

Get over here
Thank ya sir!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cant believe more people aren't jumping on this?
Me too. This should be a no brainer for anyone cutting for the summer.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why would it aid in my cut........because all the Iconic Formulations products are legit!!! I'm 51 years old and have been lifting since I played football in college. I've always been around 228 lbs. and started training/dieting to get leaner and I'm down to 214 lbs. after 7 months straight pretty much of Ursa/Flashpoint/Triton among other stuff. (All Out Sweat, Thermoamp, Lean Edge, Epichaos). I'm taking a break from most supplements during this 28 day hitch offshore other than a pump preworkout and a mild energy/fatburner powder & Helios & Hyperion) I'd love to see what Ultra 7 does on its own as I've ran Ultra Hard and Ultra 11 with nice results recently. I ran Iron Legion's VII a couple of times back in the day and enjoyed it as well. My abs are starting to come in nicely and I think Alpha 7 could help finish the job!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This will close out this weekend

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last day for this is tomorrow

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more hours

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to Smont for letting me know about this but I think it'd be perfect. I've got a beach trip in a few weeks, then another in about 12 weeks. Needless to say I'm in no shape to be with my shirt off comfortably (neither my wife) SO, my cut starts now, with a push to get the next 4 weeks ready as possible for the beach, then really get ready for the next trip.

One thing I would want to confirm is no PCT needed for these (if needed, not a deal breaker either just I don't expect to use one)

Anyway, I think this is a great opportunity for me to get involved on the board again and help with my goal of cutting fat. Not sure how long the log would be but I think I have a good scenario here, so what I can do once receiving the product in a couple week span, continue working out at the beach, then keep a strong cut going to the next beach trip severral weeks after that.

Not only have I logged here countless times, but I have been struggling with motivation and staying committed to the gym for longer than a couple months. A new product always gives me the motivation and running a log with only help with that and help keep me motivated to do my best. Not to mention - I've never used either product before so it should be a true test on how I would respond to it.

I'm 26, hover around 215lbs, not sure on bodyfat, probably 20%. The online references go from 15% to 20-25% and I don't think I'm quite as high as 25%. I have good recent test level reports, e2, prolactin, etc. I can always do a follow up test if wanted also.

Thank ya sir!
PCT is recommended, but the choice is yours if you don’t want to use one after.

If your interested send me your info

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
is this closed? I am interested in running alpha seven at a low dose to increase overall androgen pool and increase DHT further. thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is this closed? I am interested in running alpha seven at a low dose to increase overall androgen pool and increase DHT further. thanks
We chose