Unanswered Iconic Formulations is looking Neuro AET Loggers

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the introduction of Iconic Formulations new line, we are looking for two members to log our all new Neuro AET. Members will be required to post at least 4 times a week, a video of application and a review in the review section.

Now with Clary Sage.
Some of the benefits users may get from clary sage:
Antidepressant
Anti-inflammatory
Stress relief
lower blood pressure
Lowered anxiety
Improved memory
greater alertness
anti bacterial

IMG_0374.JPG

Rules
Must be a member in good standing
Must be able to post 4 times a week
US only

Attachments

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks interesting. If I weren't logging for another company, I'd be all over it. Good luck applicants, looking forward to some guinea-pig feedback :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the sound of all these benefits. I would be willing to log as per requirements.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hm I’d probably be down to log this if you didn’t have issues with me also using CEL anabolic effect and M Test during the log. Hadn’t heard of clary sage but sounds interesting. I’ve ran a few bottles of invictus at a higher bf% when cutting, would be interested to try b-AET now that I am at a lower percent and focused more on a recomp. Anti inflammatory benefits are also a plus for me as I’m dealing with shoulder tendonitis issues that I didn’t have before.

Log updates wouldn’t be an issue, can’t promise the highest quality on the video though as I’d have to record myself with my phone haha. Here’s my current log by the way

-edit: also for the sake of disclosure I am and will be using ralox for the foreseeable future in an attempt to reverse some pubertal gyno, don’t see why this would be an issue but wanted to give a heads up

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hm I’d probably be down to log this if you didn’t have issues with me also using CEL anabolic effect and M Test during the log. Hadn’t heard of clary sage but sounds interesting. I’ve ran a few bottles of invictus at a higher bf% when cutting, would be interested to try b-AET now that I am at a lower percent and focused more on a recomp. Anti inflammatory benefits are also a plus for me as I’m dealing with shoulder tendonitis issues that I didn’t have before.

Log updates wouldn’t be an issue, can’t promise the highest quality on the video though as I’d have to record myself with my phone haha. Here’s my current log by the way

-edit: also for the sake of disclosure I am and will be using ralox for the foreseeable future in an attempt to reverse some pubertal gyno, don’t see why this would be an issue but wanted to give a heads up
Thank you for the information

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really working out heavily (just getting back into working out after a long layoff), but the benefits of this are more non-ergogenic. I'd be vary interested in logging it.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down to log, but i'm also starting an AE and M Test run on Monday, if that's not a problem, consider me in. I have logged for you guys in the past and i could really use a boost with alertness and focus at work and the anxiety help would also help me a lot, since for the past few months i've had some problems with that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not really working out heavily (just getting back into working out after a long layoff), but the benefits of this are more non-ergogenic. I'd be vary interested in logging it.
Hey Eric, good to see you on here...welcome back!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm down to log this, per the requirements by the OP of this thread.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep them coming guys

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few more days for this promo

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few more days for this promo
Would absolutely love* to try this. Looking for brain boost as well as anti anxiety so spunds like the ticket. Pm if you still need loggers. Will post daily as I get on every morning at 5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Eric, good to see you on here...welcome back!
x2...haven't seen easy on here forever. always good to see a oldtimer back!!!

easy gets my vote!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, I cut back on endoamp to try out nuero AET.

1ST thing I noticed was the smell, wow-very nice, smells better than many after shaves I've used. I've been using .5ml around 6pm, the clary sage makes me chill and mellow, my wife likes this effect...it's been less than a week, more updates to come.

Last edited:
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, I cut back on endoamp to try out nuero AET.

1ST thing I noticed was the smell, wow-very nice, smells better than many after shaves I've used. I've been using .5ml around 6pm, the clary sage makes me chill and mellow, my wife likes this effect...it's been less than a week, more updates to come.
I just put in for some myself looking forward to trying it out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to log it for you @delsolrob

You know I'm still using your Neuro p5 pregnenolone w my trt. I wont do without it. Ive been wanting to try this so whatever you guys need for a full log I'm down.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Loggers will be chosen Thursday so get in on this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last few hours to get in on this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picks coming soon

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, @EasyEJL send chef your info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be down to log, but i'm also starting an AE and M Test run on Monday, if that's not a problem, consider me in. I have logged for you guys in the past and i could really use a boost with alertness and focus at work and the anxiety help would also help me a lot, since for the past few months i've had some problems with that.
ok, @Tank88 send chef your info.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good picks.... Congrarulations guys :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards