use the following link to have the coupon code applied directly to the cart:

Sale is good through October, limited to quantities on hand

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just picked up 2 bottles of iconogenin...haven't really been using any supplements besides protein and creatine, figured it was time as the winter comes and more time is spent in the gym and less time outside

iconogenin is by far the best laxo product I've used and really one of my favorite natty anabolic products

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just picked up 2 bottles of iconogenin...haven't really been using any supplements besides protein and creatine, figured it was time as the winter comes and more time is spent in the gym and less time outside

iconogenin is by far the best laxo product I've used and really one of my favorite natty anabolic products
Thanks bud! Glad you got in there...Iconogenin is in short supply right now; won't be in stock long.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@_Endure_ @BlockBuilder @cheftepesh1 @Marms @thebigt

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet deals here

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

did you get the dream tea? seems a lot of people have sleep issues these days-I will raise my hand being one of those!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
35% is very nice!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you get the dream tea? seems a lot of people have sleep issues these days-I will raise my hand being one of those!!!
The site said if I spent over $50 that I'd get it...so hopefully

I'm a big fan of chamomile tea, especially in the colder months

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The site said if I spent over $50 that I'd get it...so hopefully

I'm a big fan of chamomile tea, especially in the colder months
yeah, I've already had to break out the thermal clothing. I always hated cold on Halloween, my mom would make me wear a coat over my costume, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It really is the best laxo product I have ever used as well.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump - EndoAmp is nearly sold out

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol...i'm surprised endure didn't buy all of them!!!
Don't tempt me... at this discount it's tough to hold back a bit :)

See what you've done... @delsolrob will it be restocked before the sale ends? Or will current sales still be allowed under said discount until restock knowing there will be a delay in shipping till such time?

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't tempt me... at this discount it's tough to hold back a bit :)

See what you've done... @delsolrob will it be restocked before the sale ends? Or will current sales still be allowed under said discount until restock knowing there will be a delay in shipping till such time?
great sale-eh?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll update the product page to list them as shipping in 3-5 business days...they've been in mfg about 4 weeks longer than the original ETA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, thanks to you all for all the advice. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
Quick update : I'm halfway through bottle number 2 of Dermacrine at 5 pumps per day, with 100mg Laxo and this may seem strange but Letrone at 1 cap at night (no GI issues now) and Virtus at 0.5ml in the morning seems to be working really well with regards feel good factor, slight strength and cardio increase and I've put on about 2lbs while leaning out around midriff, and pecs are looking really fuggin good for the first time in about two years.
Maybe the half dosage of each AI is overkill, I don't know?

So when I finish the 2nd bottle Derma, I'll run K1ngs Bloody, Sustain Alpha (1 or 2 pumps on the Baxters) and Rebirth. Any need to continue either Letrone at half dose or Virtus? Asking as there seems to be enough estro control in both KB and Rebirth, and I just like how I'm feeling at the mo.

Fuggin dreading when that Derma bottle finishes tbh.
yup dermacrine is good stuff...sustain alpha is all the AI I need after running dermacrine, but 1 pump is plenty on balls, I use additional 3 pumps on inner thighs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Extended to Nov. 4

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established