Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 week update

Weight is creeping up at 193.7 this morning. Honestly I feel leaner than I have sooooo I don’t mind it at all.

Everything has continued to increase from week 1 but the most noticeable for me has been libido increase and muscle fullness. I literally feel pumped all the time. The libido is as high as it was in my early 20s and I haven’t felt that with many supps.

I have noticed an increase in hunger but it’s very manageable. I just have the ability to eat more or I want to (most of the time I choose not to).

I have not noticed any estro sides the last two days which is good. My skin is much more oily than normal but it’s not a big deal. Just a little shiny on my zoom meetings

Overall 2 weeks in I can already say that I will purchase this product on my own and I will also recommend it to family and friends. Even with a slightly higher price it’s worth it. The product is very expensive at those doses and worth every penny imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 week update

Weight is creeping up at 193.7 this morning. Honestly I feel leaner than I have sooooo I don’t mind it at all.

Everything has continued to increase from week 1 but the most noticeable for me has been libido increase and muscle fullness. I literally feel pumped all the time. The libido is as high as it was in my early 20s and I haven’t felt that with many supps.

I have noticed an increase in hunger but it’s very manageable. I just have the ability to eat more or I want to (most of the time I choose not to).

I have not noticed any estro sides the last two days which is good. My skin is much more oily than normal but it’s not a big deal. Just a little shiny on my zoom meetings

Overall 2 weeks in I can already say that I will purchase this product on my own and I will also recommend it to family and friends. Even with a slightly higher price it’s worth it. The product is very expensive at those doses and worth every penny imo.
Sounds like this is going pretty well for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 week update

LIBIDO (y)

the increase in libido alone is worth the cost for me!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 update
Weight 192.3

Man this stuff solo has been great. When I run 4-andro I normally run an additional compound that will bring on lethargy or other sides. When you run this solo you really get to feel the full effects of the two compounds.

I don’t have any increase BP (I think part of this has To do with the sustained topical delivery) and I don’t really have any sides to speak of. I don’t feel any estro sides lately which is fine by me. I have noticed an increase in aggression but it hasn’t been uncontrollable.

Muscle hardness and vascularity are really coming up. I can’t image how it would be if I was in a surplus.

Lately haven’t noticed much of an increase in strength but I normally go moderate weight, higher reps anyway. My old joints can’t hang

I have had way more energy/alertness throughout the day which has made this all the more enjoyable. Gonna be 111 today and 114 tomorrow out here in socal so I will be working out early and still sweating like a dog. Enjoy the 3 day weekend everyone. Off to cheat pretty hard today

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 update
Weight 192.3

Man this stuff solo has been great. When I run 4-andro I normally run an additional compound that will bring on lethargy or other sides. When you run this solo you really get to feel the full effects of the two compounds.

I don’t have any increase BP (I think part of this has To do with the sustained topical delivery) and I don’t really have any sides to speak of. I don’t feel any estro sides lately which is fine by me. I have noticed an increase in aggression but it hasn’t been uncontrollable.

Muscle hardness and vascularity are really coming up. I can’t image how it would be if I was in a surplus.

Lately haven’t noticed much of an increase in strength but I normally go moderate weight, higher reps anyway. My old joints can’t hang

I have had way more energy/alertness throughout the day which has made this all the more enjoyable. Gonna be 111 today and 114 tomorrow out here in socal so I will be working out early and still sweating like a dog. Enjoy the 3 day weekend everyone. Off to cheat pretty hard today
100mg of androsterone doesn't sound like much but it gets the job done as far as negating any estrogen sides, imo...i love alpha four, it is my favorite.....glad to see you are liking it too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 update

195.6 which is a new high form. I can honestly say I am losing bodyfat so I don’t care. Nothing major but overall I look and feel leaner. I have the measurement on my scale which I don’t even pay attention to but it has decreased as well.

Aggression has been super high lately. Unfortunately I had a short fuse the past couple days but it comes with the territory.

I have had the most daily energy I have had on a long time. I haven’t even been drinking my morning coffee and I’ve felt more awake and energized then ever.

I have continued to have increased muscle hardness and vascularity which I think a big part comes from the androsterone. I have also put on some lbm which I attribute to the 4-andro. This combo really does work synergistically. I might grab another bottle and bulk after this, or take a couple months off and bulk November and December and see how this does on a bulk.

I have measured by BP a couple times and it has been a little higher but nothing crazy. 129/85 rangeish. I am normally and 115/78 or so. Not concerning for me personally.

If anyone has any questions about the product specifically feel free to post them in here or PM me. More than happy to answer anything I am leaving out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha four is so good it's addicting...i bet you get that 2nd bottle, lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do your joints feel ? I have heard that 4 really helps the joint pain.
Great. My elbows and wrists are jacked and tbh it’s something I totally forgot about because I have felt so good. Wet enough to lube them up I guess. Good question bro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad this is treating you well!!

When I was formulating these, I was imagining what a fun run Alpha Four would be.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
alpha four is so good it's addicting...i bet you get that 2nd bottle, lol.
Like any other great product out there the results only get better with the second bottle :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great. My elbows and wrists are jacked and tbh it’s something I totally forgot about because I have felt so good. Wet enough to lube them up I guess. Good question bro
I have heard this alot. Nice benefit. Kind of like Dbol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24- update

Weight-194.7

Only have a few more days left of this and I am so bummed. The last few days I have struggled
Working out in the garage but I know it’s 100% due to the air quality. Tons of ash and smoke where I live in California. Fires have been raging. In spite of that I continue to see progressive changes.

I am not gonna labor my points too much because I will have a comprehensive final review in a couple days. Nothing has changed in terms of the positives, mass, density, vascularity, energy, libido, have all increased substantially. As pointed out a few posts back it has also helped my joints feel better as
Well. I can easily give this product a 9.5 or 10/10.

Cons- none. The estro sides have subsided and I only felt them for a couple days. Never even changed anything so it couldn’t have been bad at all and might have been simply due to the hormone changes.

Everyone have a great weekend and be safe!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review should be coming tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Needless to say... you should buy this I have seen such a drastic difference in several key areas the last 4 weeks. You don’t even need my full review to make your decision ;) try this bad boy if you’re in the market for a topical test base or just an overall feel good mass builder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final review should be coming tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. Needless to say... you should buy this I have seen such a drastic difference in several key areas the last 4 weeks. You don’t even need my full review to make your decision ;) try this bad boy if you’re in the market for a topical test base or just an overall feel good mass builder.
lol...i just finished ordering alpha four!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 more reviews for Alpha Four were posted on the site over the last couple days...feedback remains AMAZING!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW
Started at 190.4 and Final weight is 194.6. My calories were at maintenance about 20 of the days and a surplus the other 8.

PROS-
Mass- I have gained about 4lbs which is really good considering my calories were not in a surplus the majority of the cycle. People noticed my gains the last 2 weeks and I noticed them in the way my shirts fit.

hardness- The androsterone really adds to the muscle hardness. There was no flat feeling after week 1 and it only got better with time.

vascularity-I had an increased vascularity which may not be a big deal to some but I like the look and it helps me get better pumps.

energy-I had a huge increase in my regular daily energy. I was alert, awake, and overall just felt good. I was able to cut back on my stim usage and continue to have feel good energy. It really was like I was "on"

libido-there was a noticeable increase in the libido department.. not much to elaborate on.

CONS- none- I really have nothing negative to say about this product.

Overall rating-10/10

If you want to run this solo or stacked with alpha one or super mandro I would highly recommend it. This product is top notch in every respect. Carrier and formula have been great. I really enjoyed my IML topical 4-andro but this had the additional edge which I attribute to the androsterone. Alpha four will definitely be a product I will use many times in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Afi140 thank you for log and review!!!

glad to see you enjoyed your run!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome final review. Definitely treated you well!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing log and review as always. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I gonna try this. Gonna do a cycle of two bottles.

At 4-5 pumps a day. How long is that gonna last? Two months?

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Thanks guys.

Is there a weight / size thing as far as choosing between 4 or 5 pumps?

I am not a very big guy. 175 cm and 77 kg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys.

Is there a weight / size thing as far as choosing between 4 or 5 pumps?

I am not a very big guy. 175 cm and 77 kg
On the side of the bottle it has one as a guideline.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Well this stuff gave me a nasty red rash on my body :unsure:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could be a reaction to the topical. Depends on you. Maybe try a different area or lotion after.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is most likely an issue caused by dry skin - this is particularly troublesome in the winter. It's really important to keep the skin happy and moisturized.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is most likely an issue caused by dry skin - this is particularly troublesome in the winter. It's really important to keep the skin happy and moisturized.
Yeah, I got this issue as well. It's this time of year. Moisturizer helps. Might even help applying moisturizer after application of Iconic topical, maybe it helps absorb it slightly more?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I got this issue as well. It's this time of year. Moisturizer helps. Might even help applying moisturizer after application of Iconic topical, maybe it helps absorb it slightly more?
yes, i recommend applying moisturizer after product has FULLY dried.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This time of year where I live I have to put on some lotion almost every day cause I get dry skin. Mainly my hands though and not so much other places.