Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to @delsolrob for the opportunity to log this.

IMG_4633.JPG

I have used 4-andro for some time. I have used andro the giant, super-4, alpha gainz topical 4, and most recently ironmag labs new topical 4 andro. This also has androsterone which is another feel good compound that should compliment nicely and add the dht extra kick that makes you feel good and harden up.

I am using this solo and expect it to be nothing short of amazing. I respond well to 4-andro (especially topical). It give me LBM, energy, libido and just overall I feel better.

I am going to keep calories at maintenance and shoot for a recomp.

First dose was this AM and I have felt more energetic already. Nothing intense but just alert and not tired. I am going to split dosing 3 pumps AM and 2 pumps afternoon.

Starting weight is 190.4 (been cutting lately)

This product can be purchased at the link below

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
excited to see this! I would like to see you start at 4 pumps a day and see if you need to go to 5.

If you start to see any issues with sleep, it may be caused by the afternoon application...just something to pay attention to.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thebigt @Ape McGrapes @Marms @cheftepesh1 @musclemaker

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following this!! I've never used any type of 4-andro. Very interested to see how this treats you.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely interested.... I bought a bottle of this and plan to start in a couple months. Should I do 4-5 pumps? I’m only 135-140 lbs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In fo this

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
excited to see this! I would like to see you start at 4 pumps a day and see if you need to go to 5.

If you start to see any issues with sleep, it may be caused by the afternoon application...just something to pay attention to.
4 pumps it is :) and yeah I will definitely pay attention to the split dosing and sleep patterns. In the past I have dosed topical at 250-300mg with split but it didn’t have androsterone. I know androsterone I’ve me a nice uptick in energy.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Is there a pump per weight recommendation like there is for sustain alpha and such?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Studhorse

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
In for this as well. I'm going to give it a try probably in October. Anxious to hear how your run goes!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in on this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update- sleep was not good last night . I think it could have been one of two things.... @delsolrob spoke it into existence or the simple fact that my son had a nightmare and came in to sleep with us. Either way I will keep the split dosing for a few more days before adjusting anything.

Weight was 190.8 this morning

Going to train legs later today so hopefully I have a nice extra push with my afternoon dose. 4 andro does bring on strength gains as my cycle progresses so I am looking forward to progressing in that regard

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Going to train legs later today so hopefully I have a nice extra push with my afternoon dose. 4 andro does bring on strength gains as my cycle progresses so I am looking forward to progressing in that regard
I can agree with that. I've ran a few 1/4 andro stacks before and strength definitely went up for me.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally love this combination. I use small amounts in addition to my true TRT regime(ie. not a 400mg cruise masquerading as TRT lol) and it is fantastic. I have plans to run this in place of my TRT completely at some point to see how it feels.

This product should form the base of every single PH/DH/SARM cycle for those who cannot or will not obtain actual test IMO. I know guys use trest for this purpose but for my money, as a base, this is a better option. For one it contains actual hormones naturally present in the body and they convert to bioidentical hormones vs a synthetic 19-nor progest based compound. Even with trest I bet you would feel better with some alpha four added.

Following along!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally love this combination. I use small amounts in addition to my true TRT regime(ie. not a 400mg cruise masquerading as TRT lol) and it is fantastic. I have plans to run this in place of my TRT completely at some point to see how it feels.

This product should form the base of every single PH/DH/SARM cycle for those who cannot or will not obtain actual test IMO. I know guys use trest for this purpose but for my money, as a base, this is a better option. For one it contains actual hormones naturally present in the body and they convert to bioidentical hormones vs a synthetic 19-nor progest based compound. Even with trest I bet you would feel better with some alpha four added.

Following along!
Agreed. I really enjoy trest but the wetness and recovery time to get everything back to normal is pretty rough. This will be a nice test for an alternative or even replacement.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 update-

Hit an AM workout. Still splitting the dosing-I slept perfectly last night but I’ll still keep an eye on it.

Have still noticed a slight increased in energy and mood since I started. No grogginess in the morning which has been nice.

No real changes in libido yet but I expect them to come sooner rather than later.

I hit arms and my pumps were really good. Felt pretty vascular which I haven’t had in a while.

Weight 190.2

Also wanted to mention the gel had a nice consistency that dries fast and haven’t had any problems. I have been dosing an inner thighs and quads and PM upper chest/delts/traps. These spots seem to work well for me when using topicals.

IMG_4308.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 update-

Hit an AM workout. Still splitting the dosing-I slept perfectly last night but I’ll still keep an eye on it.

Have still noticed a slight increased in energy and mood since I started. No grogginess in the morning which has been nice.

No real changes in libido yet but I expect them to come sooner rather than later.

I hit arms and my pumps were really good. Felt pretty vascular which I haven’t had in a while.

Weight 190.2

Also wanted to mention the gel had a nice consistency that dries fast and haven’t had any problems. I have been dosing an inner thighs and quads and PM upper chest/delts/traps. These spots seem to work well for me when using topicals.

View attachment 196909
vascularity is awesome.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! You've got the vein trains going!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 3 update-

Weight 190.2

View attachment 196909
Nice veinage

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 update-

Weight 191.2

Just smoked my chest. Did 185lbs for 24x which I think might be a best for me. No spotter and working out in the 100 degree garage forces me to go lighter. Also been much easier on my shoulders.

Feeling so far- amazing. Tons of energy throughout the day (feels like I’m in a surplus but I’m still at or below maintenance. Also noticed some increase libido last night and today.

Muscle fullness is also steadily rising and will only get harder from here.

I have noticed my sleep has been so/so the last two nights so I might switch to an AM only dose and see how it treats me. I feel like this carrier does a good job and the gradual release of hormones can be handled in a single dose so I will try it out tomorrow.

Gotta go chat about our schooling plans for the kids right now but wanted to give an update. Any questions feel free to HMU!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like 1 AM dose, this treated me well.

surprised you haven't noticed a bigger bump in libido, but i would bet it's coming!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
i like 1 AM dose, this treated me well.

surprised you haven't noticed a bigger bump in libido, but i would bet it's coming!!!
Yea, so far the Alpha Seven is treating me well. I feel the effects of it for a good portion of the day, so it is apparent that the delivery system is pretty slow absorbing. I love the stuff and can't wait to try Alpha Four.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an off day. Definitely felt the desire to workout but felt it was better to rest. Will probably be working out 6 days a week on this (as long as nothing comes up). My son was joking how small my muscle look today.... which leads me to believe they didn’t look small. He has my sense of humor gotta love kids.

Haven’t felt any sides at all which is good. Gonna keep an eye on estro and hairline. Those are my two concerns but don’t think they’ll be an issue. I will definitely give in update if there is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day. Definitely felt the desire to workout but felt it was better to rest. Will probably be working out 6 days a week on this (as long as nothing comes up). My son was joking how small my muscle look today.... which leads me to believe they didn’t look small. He has my sense of humor gotta love kids.

Haven’t felt any sides at all which is good. Gonna keep an eye on estro and hairline. Those are my two concerns but don’t think they’ll be an issue. I will definitely give in update if there is.
the inclusion of androsterone was a great idea, imo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week one update

Pros-

Libido-first day I’ve really noticed a significant libido increase but I know the next 3 weeks it will continue.

Muscle hardness- notice myself flexing more just to feel how hard my biceps feel . I know it sounds lame but when it’s noticeable I just kind of do it out of habit.

Energy/well being- I know that this is a two step precursor to test and it acts as such. I feel good and just overall more energetic.

Aggression- this can be good and bad. I love it during my workouts. I do not like being edgy to family members and I haven’t experienced that yet. Just the good energy/aggression while lifting.

Vascularity- definitely feel more pumped and vascular.

Increased appetite- although I’m aiming for a recomp this can still be a good thing and if I was bulking it would be great. Just overall I feel like I need to eat more frequently with slightly larger portions.

Cons-none atm. BP, hair line, estro all are gtg for now. Not saying it can’t change as time progresses but really not a single side to really speak of (especially with the full AM dose the last couple days.

Time to go grub and rest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good things are starting to happen here!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a lot of pros are coming:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i would bet on it...i loved my run of alpha four.
I haven't heard too many negatives from it so you know it has to be pretty solid!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Planned on running 4 weeks androhard 4 weeks 4 Andro then 4 weeks of alpha seven with my 12 weeks of s4. Have used a4 a few times so I would be able to tell if it added anything. Epi Andro was really good and I’m about to start the 4 ad. Unfortunately my supplier is out of s4 so I switheced to rad 140 injectable to try out. Since I never used it I won’t be able to give a as good of a review between the androhard and 4 Andramp. Actually thinking of keeping the Andro hard going and adding 4 ad . Ha

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad you're enjoying this...I think it's just going to continue to get better for you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Planned on running 4 weeks androhard 4 weeks 4 Andro then 4 weeks of alpha seven with my 12 weeks of s4. Have used a4 a few times so I would be able to tell if it added anything. Epi Andro was really good and I’m about to start the 4 ad. Unfortunately my supplier is out of s4 so I switheced to rad 140 injectable to try out. Since I never used it I won’t be able to give a as good of a review between the androhard and 4 Andramp. Actually thinking of keeping the Andro hard going and adding 4 ad . Ha
Do it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you're enjoying this...I think it's just going to continue to get better for you!
Yes sirrrrrr.

Update weight -192.3-going in the “wrong” direction here but haven’t noticed any fat gain so I truly don’t care about the number. I care about the mirror. If I can go up in lbm and decrease body fat then ... count. Me. In.

Just finished a circuit workout (looking to change it up and increase my endurance abilities. I did seem a little more winded during training but not as fatigued if that makes sense. I had the mental desire and ability to keep going despite the weather, sweat, etc. it was a combo of burpees, pulls ups, push ups, jump rope, ab wheel roller.

Everything is still going along perfectly. Macros have been on point for the most part and sleep has been great.

Looking for a new workout routine but semi-limited due to only using my home gym. Most of the time I just pick something I like and adapt accordingly. If anyone has something new/effective feel free to throw it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight is just a number both body weight and weight that you lift. As long as you're feeling good and making good progress in the mirror that's what I consider results :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight is just a number both body weight and weight that you lift. As long as you're feeling good and making good progress in the mirror that's what I consider results :)
Yes sir. Full update tomorrow but libido this weekend has been through the roof! Feeling great to say the least

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Full update tomorrow but libido this weekend has been through the roof! Feeling great to say the least
Awesome! Libido through the roof is never bad :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 update

Weight 191.8- I honestly thought it would be higher. Cheated pretty bad this weekend.

Libido has been really high the last two days. Highest it’s been in a while tbh. Muscle fullness is also drastically different from day 1. I was at my sisters swimming and walked by her and made her feel my arm like a loser and she told her husband that he needed arms like that granted he is a twig so this isn’t a pride thing on my part.

I have also noticed an increase in strength. Gonna bench later and I feel like I notice it most there. I don’t go too heavy these days because I don’t really care about strength but I have noticed an increased.

I did notice very very slight increase in estro but nothing of concern. Not adding an ai or anything. It just proves to me that this is working. Estrogen is not the boogie man like people think so get that out of you head if you do! I don’t see it being a problem at all (especially compared to other wet compounds).

Back on my maintenance macros today too so the week should be good. Have a good week guys!

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 12 update

Weight 191.8- I honestly thought it would be higher. Cheated pretty bad this weekend.

Libido has been really high the last two days. Highest it’s been in a while tbh. Muscle fullness is also drastically different from day 1. I was at my sisters swimming and walked by her and made her feel my arm like a loser and she told her husband that he needed arms like that granted he is a twig so this isn’t a pride thing on my part.

I have also noticed an increase in strength. Gonna bench later and I feel like I notice it most there. I don’t go too heavy these days because I don’t really care about strength but I have noticed an increased.

I did notice very very slight increase in estro but nothing of concern. Not adding an ai or anything. It just proves to me that this is working. Estrogen is not the boogie man like people think so get that out of you head if you do! I don’t see it being a problem at all (especially compared to other wet compounds).

Back on my maintenance macros today too so the week should be good. Have a good week guys!
What makes you say your estrogen was higher?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great update man!! Looks like it's definitely kicking in for you!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 12 update

Love the update. Keep at it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What makes you say your estrogen was higher?
I can feel it in my nips it’s not persistent and it’s not major at all. 100mg of trest is where you really notice it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno flare up?
Not even close. Haven’t felt it all day since I posted. 4-andro has some estro conversion but it’s minimal and very easily controlled with otc products. I won’t even add one that’s how unconcerned I am. Never had to use anything other than arimistane for 4 andro. Nothing to remotely worry about on my end.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not even close. Haven’t felt it all day since I posted. 4-andro has some estro conversion but it’s minimal and very easily controlled with otc products. I won’t even add one that’s how unconcerned I am. Never had to use anything other than arimistane for 4 andro. Nothing to remotely worry about on my end.
Ahh ok? So just sensitivity? That can be caused by a bunch of things. So you are just taking the alpha four? Reason I ask is I bought a bottle and plan to run in a couple months.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh ok? So just sensitivity? That can be caused by a bunch of things. So you are just taking the alpha four? Reason I ask is I bought a bottle and plan to run in a couple months.
Yep just alpha 4. Haven’t felt it since that post either. Honestly I wouldn’t bat an eye if you’re worried. Just means the product is doing what it’s supposed to. You will enjoy it for sure.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yep just alpha 4. Haven’t felt it since that post either. Honestly I wouldn’t bat an eye if you’re worried. Just means the product is doing what it’s supposed to. You will enjoy it for sure.
I have some virtus on hand to run low dose if need be. Thanks man!