ICON ONE IS HERE

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We updated the profile to improve over the beta batch, now offering 28 applications instead of 23 per bottle!

Discount is automatically applied at checkout

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Marms @Ape McGrapes

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in on this guys. Best new product to hit the market.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fixed! Sorry guys, I hate plugins!!! It was accidentally set to only allow the first few people to use it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Major respect to this company

What is 5-DHEA ? How does it compare to regular dhea?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 112.5mg of 1 andro transdermal equal to 330mg oral ? Thanks

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered. Looking forward to this getting to UK. Going to run it with 4-Diol for some serious summer gains.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered. Looking forward to this getting to UK. Going to run it with 4-Diol for some serious summer gains.
Thank you for your order!

Powermyself will be getting a handful of these in the very near future too ;)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for your order!

Powermyself will be getting a handful of these in the very near future too ;)
Thank you Sir, I loved Dermacrine so I am looking forward this. That's great news about Powermyself they are my go to here in the UK 👍

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stuff is my new favorite!! I still have 1.5 bottles left of the OG.. Might have to order more for future runs.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am wondering if this will need to be a once a day dose or spread over the day? As above is the 5 pumps equivalent of 330mg oral?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am wondering if this will need to be a once a day dose or spread over the day? As above is the 5 pumps equivalent of 330mg oral?
I’m doing once a day in the morning after I shower. Takes like 2-3 minutes to dry completely. Here’s my current log, stuff is super impressive so far

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m doing once a day in the morning after I shower. Takes like 2-3 minutes to dry completely. Here’s my current log, stuff is super impressive so far

Great. Thanks for the info. Cant wait to start using 👍

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Few answers to some questions I've seen:

1) just need to apply once per day.
2) would recommend PCT - I'd actually really recommend the Testosterone Recovery Stack for an OTC solution
3) I don't think anyone will be disappointed with the dosing. I'll have to do some digging, but I believe TD to be at least twice as efficient as oral for 1-DHEA. That said, user results have been quite impressive

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

glad you are liking it!!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shot in the dark here....Would amazon get this product ? (I’ve got a few gift cards...)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shot in the dark here....Would amazon get this product ? (I’ve got a few gift cards...)
Doubtful we would get a 1-DHEA product approved for amazon...they won’t even take Sustain alpha (can’t figure that one out)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doubtful we would get a 1-DHEA product approved for amazon...they won’t even take Sustain alpha (can’t figure that one out)
Appreciate the quick answer,...yeah I’ve looked and never seen Sustain there either.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5-DHEA = 1-andro?
1-DHEA is what's generally referred to as 1-andro

5-DHEA is what is generally referred to as regular DHEA "DHEA is considered "generic" or regular DHEA. It can technically be called 5-DHEA, since the double bond is located in the 5th position"

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would this cause lethargy and libido or erection quality issues? 1andro did this to me in the past even stacked with 4andro

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It shouldn't but you can add in Sustain Alpha which is specifically designed for that issue.

Code chef is good for 25% off Iconic Formulations

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't but you can add in Sustain Alpha which is specifically designed for that issue.

Code chef is good for 25% off Iconic Formulations
I'm halfway done with my first tube if sustain alpha..should I keep the sustain alpha going through an andro cycle I plan on running in July or may?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this cause lethargy and libido or erection quality issues? 1andro did this to me in the past even stacked with 4andro
the DHEA and Pregnenolone should really help with this...this is one of the major benefits of Icon One vs other 1-DHEA products (1-Andro).

I would recommend trying it solo for a few weeks and then deciding if you wanted to add some sustain alpha to the mix. If you were going to, I would recommend cutting your application of Sustain Alpha by half...we do want some conversion to estrogen and the 7,8 Benzoflavone in Sustain is a pretty potent AI.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it just effect some people more than others tbh, I ran 1andro with dermacrine and epiandro and while the equipment worked just fine, I had zero libido.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just want to put a shout out to the Iconic Formulations team from the UK....thank you for the amazing service and adding in my discount. Cheers can't wait to try it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just want to put a shout out to the Iconic Formulations team from the UK....thank you for the amazing service and adding in my discount. Cheers can't wait to try it.
thanks for the kind words!

know that we’ll always take care of you!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The best customer service in the industry

ASHY1323

Awards
Hi All

Posting from Powermyself here in the UK, we are looking to run a giveaway/ competition to win a bottle of ICON ONE, if we get enough interest, please head over to our Instagram story to register your interest :)

Thanks

Ashley

PM TEAM

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi All

Posting from Powermyself here in the UK, we are looking to run a giveaway/ competition to win a bottle of ICON ONE, if we get enough interest, please head over to our Instagram story to register your interest :)

Thanks

Ashley

PM TEAM
This is a great opportunity! Powermyself just received a limited supply of Icon One 👍

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to put some of this on my balls! Great profile:)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

ASHY1323

Awards
Hi All again

Competition to win a bottle of icon one is now live on powermyself instagram and facebook pages @powermyselfsupplements

Good luck to all that enter

Ash

PM Team