Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can see you gaining quite a bit on shoulders/chest/arms in next 8 weeks--certainly, and for shore.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I suspect some lighter guys might get enough effect with 50mg/day split into 2 doses, but for me 75mg was minimum and 100mg was better, split into 3 doses of 50/25/25. 125mg felt like too much. I was weighing ~220s at the time, & this was orally. TD I would expect to need less total mg.

I feel it’s rather similar to Proviron in dosing and effects, with the addition of the physical changes like pumps/glycogen storage. Like a mildly anabolic Proviron.
Great info cheers.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suspect some lighter guys might get enough effect with 50mg/day split into 2 doses, but for me 75mg was minimum and 100mg was better, split into 3 doses of 50/25/25. 125mg felt like too much. I was weighing ~220s at the time, & this was orally. TD I would expect to need less total mg.

I feel it’s rather similar to Proviron in dosing and effects, with the addition of the physical changes like pumps/glycogen storage. Like a mildly anabolic Proviron.
Good base for people to follow

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad it is treating you well.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
204.1#

Feeling good today! Got some awesome work in yesterday with my coach including hitting a bench PR I missed last week! Details are in my TRAINING LOG on page 2.

More vascular by the day. Bicep veins are starting to stay visible which is new for me. In fact there are some coming to the surface on my left arm that I don't think I've seen before. Nothing crazy like some of y'all but there's a shadow in the right light! Ha ha.

General mood is good, definitely feeling all around above average. Libido is there but has settled down from the high point Thursday.

Yesterday morning when I went to dose 3AD I noticed crystals had reformed in the jar. They were smaller this time but there were enough of them that shaking the bottle made it murky. I went ahead and administered dosage and afterward I did another hot water bath and they emulsified more quickly this time than before. Good to go this morning. This is something that will probably lead to the 3AD being dosed lower if this goes into production but it doesn't bother me that much personally. Science is fun!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you got it taken care of so easily, i've not had any issue with my bottle of 3-ad.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad you got it taken care of so easily, i've not had any issue with my bottle of 3-ad.
I thought for sure the first time around I had gotten all the crystals dealt with and that they wouldn't spring back up on me but who knows. Like I said though, no big deal to me, if it happens again I know the fix and it only took maybe 15min.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
208#

Up 5# on day 11. To be fair, I've been eating like a jerk all week. I had a busy day Sunday and didn't meal prep for the week so I had some seriously serious meals for lunch compared to my usual, ha ha. I will put this in check this weekend and get back to the standard chicken, rice and a veggies for lunches.

The good side is I'm up in weight after a bunch of cheating but I look better in the mirror than last weekend. I'm okay with the weight gain but certainly not kidding myself that it's muscle. Likely just some extra water and weight from the more caloric and fatty meals. I did include some GDA along with all the carbs so that may have something to do with it not showing up as fat around my abs.

Mood is still good, libido average. Recovery has increased and I'm digging that the most. I had a good squat and curl session last night and I feel good today, not too sore at all for the amount of work I got in.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Hope your run goes well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet is the hardest part !!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
205.2#

Two weeks in!

Strength is coming in. I hit 315 for a single on bench for the first time yesterday!

So it got warm today and I started thinking about summer coming which led me to wondering if stacking 11-kt on would be worth it? Start it at about week 5 and run through week 8 to see how much I could hang onto or even build while leaning out a little. Or maybe bridge into PCT? Start at week 6 or 7 and run it high for 2-4 weeks? Just thinking out loud here and looking for input /convo on the topic.

Might just be better to run that later in a longer, slower cut.

Last edited:
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with finishing your current run and then using the 11-KT later.

My body responds well to 11-KT. Even without a dialed in diet, I was able to harden up, get somewhat lean. Had I stayed on point, I would have reaped its benefits that much more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with finishing your current run and then using the 11-KT later.

My body responds well to 11-KT. Even without a dialed in diet, I was able to harden up, get somewhat lean. Had I stayed on point, I would have reaped its benefits that much more.
@delsolrob said he will have some ultra eleven coming soon...i would snatch some up while they last....a good idea is to sign up for the email notifications.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
206.9#

Things are moving right along.

Traded for some epiandro that should arrive in the next few days. A bottle each of CEL Stano-plex and Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean.

Stano-Plex
300mg epiandro
300mg VASO6

Epi Lean
300mg epiandro
225mg KSM-66
50mg Paradoxine

As of now I'm looking at starting with a single cap of Stano-plex pre-workout. I'm not sure yet if I will dose everyday or just workout days. If I go for everyday I'm thinking a cap of Lean daily and a cap of Stano pwo. If I only do workout days I may do a cap of each pwo.

Anybody have any dosage suggestions? I haven't used epiandro before so I will start with a single cap regardless to see how it treats me. Excited to give it a try!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
206.9#

Things are moving right along.

Traded for some epiandro that should arrive in the next few days. A bottle each of CEL Stano-plex and Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean.

Stano-Plex
300mg epiandro
300mg VASO6

Epi Lean
300mg epiandro
225mg KSM-66
50mg Paradoxine

As of now I'm looking at starting with a single cap of Stano-plex pre-workout. I'm not sure yet if I will dose everyday or just workout days. If I go for everyday I'm thinking a cap of Lean daily and a cap of Stano pwo. If I only do workout days I may do a cap of each pwo.

Anybody have any dosage suggestions? I haven't used epiandro before so I will start with a single cap regardless to see how it treats me. Excited to give it a try!
Have yet to try oral epiandro myself, but I've seen/heard many many times that a good dose is 600 - 1 000 mg a day. Some have went higher, but typically a gram (or 900 mg with the caps you have) is plenty. The 600 mg seems to be a minimum effective dose though for many. But I understand the 300 mg to try it out and that's what I would do aswell.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have yet to try oral epiandro myself, but I've seen/heard many many times that a good dose is 600 - 1 000 mg a day. Some have went higher, but typically a gram (or 900 mg with the caps you have) is plenty. The 600 mg seems to be a minimum effective dose though for many. But I understand the 300 mg to try it out and that's what I would do aswell.
the alpha stano caps sold at alpha gainz are by far the best oral epi i've tried-by far!!!!

if looking for epicatechin go with epichaos by apex, **** blows away oral epicatechin.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
the alpha stano caps sold at alpha gainz are by far the best oral epi i've tried-by far!!!!

if looking for epicatechin go with epichaos by apex, **** blows away oral epicatechin.
I had good luck with Epichaos myself. I was dosing it in the AM and not pwo but will give that a try in the future. Right now I'm using Aggressive Labz Epi 325
one cap at lunch and one pwo and it's definitely noticeable. Epichaos had more all day vascularity but I notice more of a pump from using the Epi 325, granted that is almost definitely from using it 30min-1hr pwo.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
204.6#

Decided to bump the 3AD up to 75mg this morning. We'll see how this dose treats me for a while. I have a bottle of Swole Patrol oral 3AD on hand of I need to add it on after the second bottle of TD.

Staying lean and looking and feeling fuller. There's definitely something going on!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
204.6#

Decided to bump the 3AD up to 75mg this morning. We'll see how this dose treats me for a while. I have a bottle of Swole Patrol oral 3AD on hand of I need to add it on after the second bottle of TD.

Staying lean and looking and feeling fuller. There's definitely something going on!
When did you feel the effects kick in?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
When did you feel the effects kick in?
It was only a couple days for the initial effects, mood, energy, libido etc. Probably about middle of second week to start seeing some changes in the mirror.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The last few days it feels like the lethargy is setting in a bit hence the bump in dosage. It will be interesting to see if that will subside after a couple days of increased 3AD. This onset of lethargy is earlier than with oral 1-andro which set in about week 4 but the noticeable changes also came on a week or two earlier so it makes sense.

I will ride 75mg 3AD for a few days and see how the lethargy is. If it persists I will probably add in epiandro starting at 300mg to test tolerance and then bump to 600mg.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The last few days it feels like the lethargy is setting in a bit hence the bump in dosage. It will be interesting to see if that will subside after a couple days of increased 3AD. This onset of lethargy is earlier than with oral 1-andro which set in about week 4 but the noticeable changes also came on a week or two earlier so it makes sense.

I will ride 75mg 3AD for a few days and see how the lethargy is. If it persists I will probably add in epiandro starting at 300mg to test tolerance and then bump to 600mg.
when i got lethargy on my 1st run of icon one alpha seven[androsterone]really helped.

have you gained any more size?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
when i got lethargy on my 1st run of icon one alpha seven[androsterone]really helped.

have you gained any more size?
Thanks for the tip, I might give androsterone a try if I can't get it solved with what I have around.

I think so? I'll try to get a decent picture tonight and maybe you guys can look with a more objective eye. 😉

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tip, I might give androsterone a try if I can't get it solved with what I have around.

I think so? I'll try to get a decent picture tonight and maybe you guys can look with a more objective eye. 😉
yeah, i ran my 1st bottle of icon one solo and added the alpha seven[androsterone]in on 5th week...the difference was substantial.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, i ran my 1st bottle of icon one solo and added the alpha seven[androsterone]in on 5th week...the difference was substantial.
I expected the 3AD to keep it at bay. If no change in the next couple days I may go ahead and bump it to 100mg before adding the epiandro to see what that does.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went ahead and bumped 3AD to 100mg today and it feels good! Been feeling upbeat all day. I'm going to stick here but I may start using 50mg TD am and then 50mg oral at lunch or in afternoon to see how that is since what TD I have won't last 5 more weeks at 2ml/DAY.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've had some shedding start earlier this week. I got this later into the oral cycle of 1-andro so I'm not surprised at it's occurrence or it happening earlier as everything else has so far.

I imagine the epiandro will exacerbate this issue but we're just going to have to see cause I'm still gonna try it out, ha ha. Hoping that shows up tomorrow.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
206#

Got some deads and pull accessory in tonight. Everything feels tight, full, vascular. Really enjoying these compounds with a nice pump pwo stack:

1 scoop SNS Energized Aminos
1 scoop Purus Labs Noxygen
5g ON creatine mono
1 cap SNS VASO6
1 cap Aggressive Labz EPI 325+
1 cap Gainbusters Special Forces

Definitely looked and felt enhanced at the end of tonight's workout. Til now things have been good but this might be the peak so far. Can probably give some credit to the doubled up 3AD. We gon' ride it right here for now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
206#

Got some deads and pull accessory in tonight. Everything feels tight, full, vascular. Really enjoying these compounds with a nice pump pwo stack:

1 scoop SNS Energized Aminos
1 scoop Purus Labs Noxygen
5g ON creatine mono
1 cap SNS VASO6
1 cap Aggressive Labz EPI 325+
1 cap Gainbusters Special Forces

Definitely looked and felt enhanced at the end of tonight's workout. Til now things have been good but this might be the peak so far. Can probably give some credit to the doubled up 3AD. We gon' ride it right here for now.
i tried a sample of the upcoming iconic formulations all out-sweat preworkout....i think you will like it-i did!!!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i tried a sample of the upcoming iconic formulations all out-sweat preworkout....i think you will like it-i did!!!
I would but the beta alanine makes it a no go for me. Don't mind the tingles but I get borderline hives at doses as low as 800mg. I have given up on it.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For those that have done 3AD before, I've heard a few mention "such and such dosage was too high so I backed down". How can you tell when the dosage got too high? What kind of sides did you experience that made you think you had gone up too much? Acne, aggression?

I don't feel like I'm experiencing anything but I'm just curious so I can watch out.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aggression/ bp at 125mg+ was not worth it. I found myself getting really short with my wife for no reason. Bare in mind I did not run this solo. However, 100mg was perfect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aggression/ bp at 125mg+ was not worth it. I found myself getting really short with my wife for no reason. Bare in mind I did not run this solo. However, 100mg was perfect.
also bare in mind the difference between transdermal and oral....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So are you saying it should take less using td? Seems that 100mg td is on par with 100mg oral from the few logs I’ve been following
have you personally used both? i haven't either....but from my experience transdermal delivery has always been superior to oral---since oral is more convenient why would there even be transdermal if it wasn't a superior delivery?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you personally used both? i haven't either....but from my experience transdermal delivery has always been superior to oral---since oral is more convenient why would there even be transdermal if it wasn't a superior delivery?
I’m just asking. No I haven’t. For me I’m guessing I won’t even need to go to 100mg td. Do you think it’s twice as powerful? Again I’m just asking before I run it in June.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m just asking. No I haven’t. For me I’m guessing I won’t even need to go to 100mg td. Do you think it’s twice as powerful? Again I’m just asking before I run it in June.
i don't know...what i do know is i'm doing well at 1ml transdermal 50mg.....everything i've ever ran that i've ran both transdermally and orally the transdermal has been significantly stronger at same dose-imo, at least twice as strong.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-almost finished with my only bottle of td 3-AD. noticed some crystalization on sides of bottle, dunked it in hot water and seems to have got it...

this is the 1st and only iconic or iron legion product this has ever happened.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exact same for me with 125mg oral - just felt too on edge/aggressive/anxious. 100mg is great and I preferred it over 75mg oral. But that was in a stack with NO testosterone and very low estrogen, so it could well have been too much at even 100 for me if I’d had more androstanes in the picture.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exact same for me with 125mg oral - just felt too on edge/aggressive/anxious. 100mg is great and I preferred it over 75mg oral. But that was in a stack with NO testosterone and very low estrogen, so it could well have been too much at even 100 for me if I’d had more androstanes in the picture.
Thanks guys! I'm not feeling any of that at 100mg td, at least not yet.