Icon One / 3AD Log - Iconic Formulations

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Huge thanks to @delsolrob for the opportunity to log a bottle of Icon One on the house! I picked up another to push the run out to 8 weeks and got to thinkin'... I bet that Beta 3AD I picked up would pair nicely. So here we go! I think this is going to be a fun way to start summer.

Dosage will start out

3AD 1ml/50mg daily AM
Icon One 5 pumps daily AM (112.5mg 1-DHEA, 94.5 DHEA, 18mg Pregnenolone)

I'd prefer to do one AM and one PM but to assure I don't spread anything onto my wife or son both will be dosed AM before work. If any work buddies get any I guess they deserved it!

So a quick rundown of where I'm at coming into this run.

Diet is loose but not loose cannon. I don't track calories but I have a good feel for what my maintenance is and what it takes to lose or gain. I will be pushing to gain on this run regardless of what time of year it is!

Breakfast is around 5:45am
4 large eggs with 3 tbs shredded cheddar and around 1/4 cup salsa
1-1/4 cup whole milk plain yogurt (Chobani) w/ handful of berries and a tsp of local honey
Slice of wheat toast w/ 1/2 tbs butter
Caffeine of some sort averaging 300mg

2 scoop shake around 9am

For lunch at 12pm I have basmati rice, grilled/baked chicken and sauteed veggies.

Dinner is around 5:30/6pm and is a wild card as my wife likes to get exceptionally fancy sometimes and others we have meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Sauces are almost always sugar free (she's coming around, ha ha) and nutrient profile is generally protein, starch/carb and 1-2 veggies.

Training days get another 2 scoop shake after around 8/9pm.

Speaking of training, some of y'all may be lurking in my personal log where I've gone into detail on what my training is like these days, but for those that aren't tuned in over there I'll say that right now I'm powerlifting with a coach that is pushing me to find new limits. 4/5 days per week with a heavy day on Saturday that is bench and either squat or dead and then the odd lift out has a heavy day Monday. Other training days are for speed and sometimes volume.

So the overarching goal here is to gain strength and hopefully, just maybe, some mass along with it! Because of my current focus in my training, strength is my priority and any bulk I get along with it is just icing on the cake.

Run starts tomorrow morning. PCT is loosely planned out and will be in another post. Thanks for dropping in, stick around and let's see what these can do!

20210405_163031.jpg

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
*Updates and final review*

Week 1-2
3AD 50mg/day
Icon One 5 pumps/day

Week 3-4
Day 17 bumped 3AD to 75mg/day
Icon One 5 pumps/day

Week 5
3AD 50mg td, 25mg oral /day
Icon One 5 pumps/day
M1A 30mg/day

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed, should be a good run. Icon one is good stuff!
Welcome! That's what I hear, looking forward to trying it on for size. ;)
my GUESS is between the icon one and 3-ad you are going to gain quite a bit of mass.
One can only hope! I'm starting out at about 203-205#. Last time I got up to 215, maybe with this I can hit about 225# and drop back to 215 post PCT. I like to keep my goals lofty!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awaiting pre-game bloodwork BTW. I will post here once the results come back.

EDIT: Here are the results after 3 months of Anabolic Effect. Free and total T are both lower than what they were 3 months ago post a 3 month run of M-Test. I am sold on the efficacy of M-Test and will have it around for good.

20210406_085740.jpg

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This should be good. I've been thinking about running Icon ONE. Haven't to this point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome! That's what I hear, looking forward to trying it on for size. ;)

One can only hope! I'm starting out at about 203-205#. Last time I got up to 215, maybe with this I can hit about 225# and drop back to 215 post PCT. I like to keep my goals lofty!
i gained 7lbs of really lean muscle on icon one, and the 3-ad is proving to be even more of a mass gainer than icon one, but the weight gain from the 3-ad isn't as lean as it was with icon one.

together i really think you can hit 225 if that is your goal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve run a few times with good results. Looking forward to giving this a chance soon.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i gained 7lbs of really lean muscle on icon one, and the 3-ad is proving to be even more of a mass gainer than icon one, but the weight gain from the 3-ad isn't as lean as it was with icon one.

together i really think you can hit 225 if that is your goal.
Good to hear! Going to be upping the protein, aiming for around 1.5-2g/lb bodyweight in hopes of increased synthesis.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm excited to see what it's all about! 1-andro has me lethaaaargic around 4 weeks so I'm hoping the 3AD helps out there.
plus icon one also has dhea and preg to help combat lethagy and improve libido.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know nothing about 3-AD...I might hold off on my planned Icon One/4-Andro cycle and see how this plays out.

In.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 1
Wooo!

203#

Dosed both at 5:30am. The 3AD was nice and smooth like the topical melatonin I've been trying out. Quick drying and scentless. I noticed a little bit more redness/flushing at time of application than with the melatonin but it has subsided. Icon was silky smooth too but in a lotion type of way, not so much like an oil. I will need to play around with application areas as I basically used my entire torso this morning, ha ha.

20210406_052631.jpg

20210406_053214.jpg

This looked too suspicious to not take a picture of.
(Don't worry, those gloves won't get used on the family's dishes after this.)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 1
Wooo!

203#

Dosed both at 5:30am. The 3AD was nice and smooth like the topical melatonin I've been trying out. Quick drying and scentless. I noticed a little bit more redness/flushing at time of application than with the melatonin but it has subsided. Icon was silky smooth too but in a lotion type of way, not so much like an oil. I will need to play around with application areas as I basically used my entire torso this morning, ha ha.

View attachment 203860

View attachment 203861

Interesting picture.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Energy was high today as was muscle fullness. That has subsided now about 11.5hrs after administration. Muscles still feel fuller than normal but this morning felt good. It felt like I was holding onto my pump from last night's workout all day. I know it could be, and likely is, placebo but it was good either way! Looking forward to morning so I can dose again. This is going to be fun!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Energy was high today as was muscle fullness. That has subsided now about 11.5hrs after administration. Muscles still feel fuller than normal but this morning felt good. It felt like I was holding onto my pump from last night's workout all day. I know it could be, and likely is, placebo but it was good either way! Looking forward to morning so I can dose again. This is going to be fun!
Looks like your going to do well on this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1
Wooo!

203#

View attachment 203860

View attachment 203861

My wife saw a picture like this I took one time and ask me what kind of kinky crap I was into !!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blood work added above.
Total T 593
Free T 125

in for the fun ride and results.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killlller pump last night. Hit flat bench then a superset of hex press, hammer curl and cable tri press down. Followed up with 4x25 mini band curls and my chest and arms were FULL! Pump carried into today pretty well again. I'm interested to see if I still feel this fullness after a rest day or if it's just holding over from the workout the previous night. This would normally be a rest day but tomorrow is my wife's birthday so I might go ahead and get some deads in today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Killlller pump last night. Hit flat bench then a superset of hex press, hammer curl and cable tri press down. Followed up with 4x25 mini band curls and my chest and arms were FULL! Pump carried into today pretty well again. I'm interested to see if I still feel this fullness after a rest day or if it's just holding over from the workout the previous night. This would normally be a rest day but tomorrow is my wife's birthday so I might go ahead and get some deads in today.
for me 1st came pump then came muscle fullness and then came the weight gain...starting to see some slight increase in strength but the strength gain hasn't kept up with the weight gain, imo.....

of course i'm only running the 3-ad and you are running 3-ad plus icon one.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
for me 1st came pump then came muscle fullness and then came the weight gain...starting to see some slight increase in strength but the strength gain hasn't kept up with the weight gain, imo.....

of course i'm only running the 3-ad and you are running 3-ad plus icon one.
I'm hoping the combo will give me some of both. Or a lot of both, I'm okay with that too!

I'm going to try to remember to get measurements here and there to track growth. So far I keep remembering after a workout though and I want to get them cold so it's easier to get accurate comparisons later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping the combo will give me some of both. Or a lot of both, I'm okay with that too!

I'm going to try to remember to get measurements here and there to track growth. So far I keep remembering after a workout though and I want to get them cold so it's easier to get accurate comparisons later.
for me the 3-ad is proving to be a fast mass gainer, already gained as much as a did on 8 weeks of icon one-7lbs, but i like icon one because the gainz were lean muscle, the 3-ad not as lean, some fat also.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
for me the 3-ad is proving to be a fast mass gainer, already gained as much as a did on 8 weeks of icon one-7lbs, but i like icon one because the gainz were lean muscle, the 3-ad not as lean, some fat also.
Wow! That is fast! Have you made any changes to your diet or are things basically where they were before you started?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow! That is fast! Have you made any changes to your diet or are things basically where they were before you started?
i don't count cals...but i do know that the 3-ad has increased my appetite and i have been eating more---i try to stay very active with lifting running hiking and stuff, but i am retired now and i was still working when i ran icon one last summer....actually after i typed that i realized that probably played more role than i originally thought.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like some good stuff !!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
204.9#

Up a couple pounds with no changes to diet and looking leaner in the mirror too! Nohing serious yet of course but it does have me excited for what's to come!

Yesterday afternoon was the first time so far I've had the high energy / cockiness of being 'on' and I forgot how much I enjoy it. Definitely 'feeling my oats' so to speak. Libido was up too.

Muscle fullness lasted even without a workout the previous night. Not as full or hard as the day after lifting but it was noticeable. I can dig it!

All this at day 4. I keep telling myself "it's placebo" but I don't think so!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn thats gotta be a good feeling :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats the minimum effective dose? Not a lot of info on it?
I suspect some lighter guys might get enough effect with 50mg/day split into 2 doses, but for me 75mg was minimum and 100mg was better, split into 3 doses of 50/25/25. 125mg felt like too much. I was weighing ~220s at the time, & this was orally. TD I would expect to need less total mg.

I feel it’s rather similar to Proviron in dosing and effects, with the addition of the physical changes like pumps/glycogen storage. Like a mildly anabolic Proviron.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
When will the first nudes be posted?
I suspect some lighter guys might get enough effect with 50mg/day split into 2 doses, but for me 75mg was minimum and 100mg was better, split into 3 doses of 50/25/25. 125mg felt like too much. I was weighing ~220s at the time, & this was orally. TD I would expect to need less total mg.

I feel it’s rather similar to Proviron in dosing and effects, with the addition of the physical changes like pumps/glycogen storage. Like a mildly anabolic Proviron.
Sounds nice 👌

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
When will the first nudes be posted?

Sounds nice 👌
As you wish!

I didn't realize I hadn't posted a picture over here, I put this one in my training log. This was last weekend in a particularly well lit fitting room ;)

I might do a weekly progress photo or something.

20210403_161653.jpg