IBE still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech2

Awards
number is shut down and i ordered over a month ago, called 2 weeks in and they said they would re-send package. anyone recieved anything from them lately?

Tad50

Awards
I have not received my package that I ordered about 2 weeks ago.

cgcrz8

Awards
yeah I ordered on the 14th of December and havent recieved my stuff either. I emailed them and they replied back with a blank e-mail.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
ditto... but again this has been addressed a number of times, and soon will be locked down... only 2 cents i can throw in is that I have been mailing USPS packs to family down in NO and they have been getting them with about a 2 day delay on what it normally would take... now with holidays extend that delay another 3-4 days due to the amount being sent thru the post offices... and for closings etc

but yes... its not good that the numbers and emails are no longer working...

tech2

Awards
if we cant call or email why would this be closed?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I would like to throw in my 2 cents. First like Maynard said this will be locked shortly but a more appropriate place to post this might be www.ibeforums.com . Even if you can't contact them maybe a mod or a vet over there might have some info on what the problem might be.

tech2

Awards
sorry i thought since this website backed IBE it would be ok to talk about it. i will check out those forums, thank you very much. have a good day~:burger:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey IBE hopefully you are still on the boards so i can catch you real quick. Sorry to hijack the thread, but me and a couple others on here were invovled in a thread about the tropins and storing the in the fridge.

If i purchased some ectotropin would it be ok to store it in my closet as long as its in a dark place? Will it still be as strong as if i were to store it in the fridge? I got an answer from neuro but id love to here it from you. Thanks guys!

/Hijack off.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
everyone just take a breath... they will come... haha in fact.. as i write this thread.. the post man just came and i checked.. and blamo here it is.. a nice lil post christmas gift from IBE

all will be right with the world.. now go and spread the holiday spirit

chleric

Awards
So is alright to order? I've been using them for all my needs, but I know with the hurricane and holiday season, it slowed shipping down.

I've been hesitant to put my order in because of all the negative posts. I've read packages taking as long as 2 months to receive.

I sure would like to and still give them my business.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Things might be taking a bit longer but the product does show up. At least that has been my experience. Just do it smart and order before your cycle so your not sweating it a week before like many an asshole.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
IBE came thru for me. Almost 3 weeks to get here, but I got it all, and knowing IBE the products are gonna be good.
I still plan on doing business with them due to amazing prices, but will just make sure anything I order is not something I need ASAP.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, they're still good to go! I received my latest order yesterday. It did take almost three weeks, but I received it none the less. They are still top quality, just dealing with some issues. You can still order with confidence, IMO.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I ordered from them about a 2 weeks ago. Order only took 4 days or so, still a good company imo.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So why did people higher up in this post believe it was gong to be locked? I am confused about certain board rules and research chems. Can anyone elaborate?

mildain

Awards
Hey I just recieved my package today, it took awhile, but was worth the wait. I took advantage of the two for one sale. The shipments may take a while, but the prices are well worth it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Guys I sold a lot of stuff on Ebay this month, and the packages took 4-5 days longer to arrive than normal. USPS must have been crushed under the holiday traffic.

BV

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
So why did people higher up in this post believe it was gong to be locked? I am confused about certain board rules and research chems. Can anyone elaborate?
Because there has been a rash of bitching and moaning in the Sponsor forums about their packages not being delivered promptly. Mostly from the fools that start their cycles are midway thru and then order their PCT supplies. Most websites have contact info for customer service.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that is the exact reason that almost all of the "I need customer service" threads are being locked or deleted.. guys us email, the phone, or in the case of a few, their own forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0