I was an idiot and took a PH.... can some one just give me relief

lemon

Awards
hey guys... Soooo about a little over a year ago i took "the one" (great product by the way :) ) ...but i was only 19, and A: didn't need it B: wasn't in shape enough to get the maximum benifits from it and C: had no idea what i was taking, just know your PH was the safest one. I've had no side effects while on it, and i did run 2nd gear afterwards ( i know i should have stacked that with supporting PCT's but didn't.... )

am i ok? ...i mean i've had zero sides and it's been over a year since i've been off it, but it still sits in my brain that i did it, and i'll be honest i have no idea how anything chemically in the body works, i know the basics, but getting technical i'm lost....so am i all good on the inside? can i just forget about ever doing it? .... if you want you can just PM the answer and delete this thread, i just want to be 100% clear if i'm good to go or not

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Too be honest no 1 here can give you a definite answer. If you really conceded you can get blood work and ask the doc and even post it here for members to give you there opinion on it.

I'm not quite sure how much of the PH you took and for how long, but to be honest it sounds like you got away pretty clean and you should be fine, just dont make the same mistakes twice.

:thumbsup:

lemon

Awards
Yeah, i was thinking of doing so after this semester (ends in a week) just to be clear and know

and i did a full cycle and yeah i wont haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, i was thinking of doing so after this semester (ends in a week) just to be clear and know

and i did a full cycle and yeah i wont haha
Yeah you're probably good bro.

lemon

Awards
I'm hoping/thinking so, but it's always a thought i have in the back of my head

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to know for sure, you can always get blood work done.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your most likely fine. If your really concerned go to your doctor and request a hormone panel be added to your routine bloodwork. He should do it no questions asked, and if he does ask just tell him you took some OTC product and just found out it was a steroid and want to make sure your levels are good.

Or if you dont have insurance or dont want to deal with the hassle of asking a doc then go to www.privatemdlabs.com and order a hormone panel for yourself.

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Your most likely fine. If your really concerned go to your doctor and request a hormone panel be added to your routine bloodwork. He should do it no questions asked, and if he does ask just tell him you took some OTC product and just found out it was a steroid and want to make sure your levels are good.

Or if you dont have insurance or dont want to deal with the hassle of asking a doc then go to www.privatemdlabs.com and order a hormone panel for yourself.
This^

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can always do labcorp and order a female hormone panel for cheap then once you go, they switch it to male

lemon

Awards
alright thanks guys, I need to go in 2 weeks any way to get some routine check up stuff done anyways, i'll request it then and see what he says/how it goes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if he argues with you, say your tired and have no sex drive