I think I talked myself out of Tren.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No question here just sharing my thoughts. I was going to run 6weeks of tren A at 50mg EOD for the last 6 weeks of a 12 week summer cut cycle. Been thinking hard about it and I think I’m gonna chicken out of the tren. I’ve been hearing horror stories and not sure it’s worth the risk. I’m not a competitor. Kinda bummed out.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Imagine how bummed youd be if it ended up being a train wreck and you knew better but didnt listen.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No question here just sharing my thoughts. I was going to run 6weeks of tren A at 50mg EOD for the last 6 weeks of a 12 week summer cut cycle. Been thinking hard about it and I think I’m gonna chicken out of the tren. I’ve been hearing horror stories and not sure it’s worth the risk. I’m not a competitor. Kinda bummed out.
Smart - but hard to resist the temptation for sure! I've often wondered running it just like you said...175/wk youd think sides wouldnt be bad...but who knows with that stuff. Bottom line is you dont need it. You can still reach your goals without it. Want to get a taste of tren? Get some im or td dienolone...that stuff is really incredible....really underrated imo

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn’t even know they still made dienelone. Haven’t seen for sale in a good while.

It is very tempting. I wanted a 12 week cut originally. But wanted something more than just test for catabolism protection. I don’t want to run an oral that long either. So now
Scratching head again.
Or find something other than tren to run.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren is my favorite !!! 100 mg everyday had me feeling like a god.

Slapoyjoe

You know your body. Do what is right for you. I won’t do ever use tren. I’m too old and I’ve already got the rage.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My main concern is preserving as much muscle as possible.

Probably just gonna up the test dose. Any recommendations on a good dose of test for a cut,
Will have tbol for the first 7 weeks. And Proviron as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My main concern is preserving as much muscle as possible.

Probably just gonna up the test dose. Any recommendations on a good dose of test for a cut,
Will have tbol for the first 7 weeks. And Proviron as well.
What I’ve literally done every time I’ve considered Tren and didn’t have a legitimate reason to use it:

Test/Mast/Winnie/T3

Dienolone/Test/low carb

I just don’t need assault charges and plastic mattress liners in my life.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about NPP instead of the Tren?
Nobody seems yo like the idea of NPP for cutting though ive read where it could work. Ill be trying it for recomp soon, along with var and eating keto at maintenance.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I’ve literally done every time I’ve considered Tren and didn’t have a legitimate reason to use it:

Test/Mast/Winnie/T3

Dienolone/Test/low carb

That’s solid reasoning, lol.

I’m running test, tbol, t3 taking out tren

Opted for tbol instead of winny I did t want the joint issues of winstrol. Didn’t want to pay for anavar. I’ll be doing low carb high protein.

Only 2 cycles under my belt and both were bulking. Will be first cut with gear. So I’m excited about that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s solid reasoning, lol.

I’m running test, tbol, t3 taking out tren

Opted for tbol instead of winny I did t want the joint issues of winstrol. Didn’t want to pay for anavar. I’ll be doing low carb high protein.

Only 2 cycles under my belt and both were bulking. Will be first cut with gear. So I’m excited about that.
I did it for the first time in january. 1800cal a day keto, gained twolbs but lost 2” on my waist. Kinda freaky.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you ever thought about Oral Tren. Say 500mcg a day? Thats what I will be doing at the end of this run
Not really because I thought I was gonna be man enough to run real tren, lol. Don’t know much about it.

How bad on liver and lipids is it? I’m already running tbol for 7 weeks, I didn’t really want to transition into another oral after that.

But I’m always open to suggestions.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not really because I thought I was gonna be man enough to run real tren, lol. Don’t know much about it.

How bad on liver and lipids is it? I’m already running tbol for 7 weeks, I didn’t really want to transition into another oral after that.

But I’m always open to suggestions.
I'm running Test, EQ, and Tbol(for another week) right now, they say its supposed to be tough on the liver, but swimfan65 has ran it and had bloods done on it, and he said it wasn't that bad even at 750mcg. **Note** this is gonna be my first run with it myself.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody seems yo like the idea of NPP for cutting though ive read where it could work. Ill be trying it for recomp soon, along with var and eating keto at maintenance.
You should log it. I know it’s more of a wet compound but I hear it can work well.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest mast var if the budget allows

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest mast var if the budget allows
I would love to do a var, mast/primo cut and will someday. I already ordered the gear for this cut. I’ll just sell the tren and caber and recover the funds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s super weird, and Ricky can concur, Trest is supposedly so wet, and yes it is somewhat. But if you’re on TRT, can dial in dose, can run it long term, and get your ancillaries on point, THE STUFF WILL CUT YOU UP. It doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, first go around, I couldn’t get my loose wedding band off, but down the road with an oral DHT on board, I just kept waking up leaner and leaner month after month on it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a bad decision. Doing Tren was maybe one of the worst mistakes in my life lol I had crippling anxiety while on, which lead to sleeping for maybe 3-4 hours every couple of days, which then lead to me pacing in the living room on the verge of tears at 4am which was likely a near manic episode every night. It was like a 3 week long panic attack that gave me bacne and anxiety that I still struggle with years later.

I was 100% predisposed to anxiety and had some slight issues before, but Tren definitely made it worse for good.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s super weird, and Ricky can concur, Trest is supposedly so wet, and yes it is somewhat. But if you’re on TRT, can dial in dose, can run it long term, and get your ancillaries on point, THE STUFF WILL CUT YOU UP. It doesn’t happen overnight. In fact, first go around, I couldn’t get my loose wedding band off, but down the road with an oral DHT on board, I just kept waking up leaner and leaner month after month on it.
I ran it with epistane and really had to back off the AI. And yeah, fat was ripped off my body almost overnight.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran it with epistane and really had to back off the AI. And yeah, fat was ripped off my body almost overnight.
You guys are really making me wanna play with trest in this cut.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heard that. You start talking about fat ripped off your body and that gets my attention. If you do run it Brain let us know how it goes.

And since I have some guys with a lot of knowledge in here let me ask you this. I’m running Proviron for the androgenic effects and for the lowering of shgb while on this cut. But I have also been reading the androhard thread and kinda wanna try it out. What are thoughts about dropping the Proviron out the final six weeks and running the androhard?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i think Matthersby is seriously onto something with the trest dht combo for fat loss. I was in awe.
Had my own new experience with 19-nor + DHT, I can confirm it works way better with DHT! NPP + Proviron = no deca dick and no prolactin sides. Also good weight loss potential and less bloat. Could imagine that this is true for trest + proviron too.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had my own new experience with 19-nor + DHT, I can confirm it works way better with DHT! NPP + Proviron = no deca dick and no prolactin sides. Also good weight loss potential and less bloat. Could imagine that this is true for trest + proviron too.
Hopefully NPP + var works well too.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Every time I think about using tren I just think about primo and dhb 50/50 mix with a trest base and that feeling goes away.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had very little water retention on npp....great on joints, strength, lean mass. It has such a good nutrient partitioning effect I dont know why more people dont use it that way. I cant see anyone losing muscle cutting with test / npp / plus maybe a dht.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully NPP + var works well too.
NAH! Was out of proviron and started var instead, left nipple started aching shortly after. At least for prolactin suppression, var does not substitute proviron.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had very little water retention on npp....great on joints, strength, lean mass. It has such a good nutrient partitioning effect I dont know why more people dont use it that way. I cant see anyone losing muscle cutting with test / npp / plus maybe a dht.
Thats the way im reading it too. I have high hopes for test/npp/var to recomp.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NAH! Was out of proviron and started var instead, left nipple started aching shortly after. At least for prolactin suppression, var does not substitute proviron.
Hmm i have some epi laying around...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test, NPP and DHB. It’s good for recomp, cutting and even heavy bulking. That was part of how my last VPX 1-T Cyp got used. That’s a magical combo, my friend. Nutrient partitioning through the roof. Pretty sure it’s possible to gain muscle and lose fat on that stack simultaneously. Especially if using test prop.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is different. You are lucky. I bloat on NPP/Deca AND start to lactate. Followed Spurfy 's advise using Proviron at 75mg/d instead of caber. It worked!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren is unnecessary and one day hopefully soon I will prove it.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a bad decision. Doing Tren was maybe one of the worst mistakes in my life lol I had crippling anxiety while on, which lead to sleeping for maybe 3-4 hours every couple of days, which then lead to me pacing in the living room on the verge of tears at 4am which was likely a near manic episode every night. It was like a 3 week long panic attack that gave me bacne and anxiety that I still struggle with years later.

I was 100% predisposed to anxiety and had some slight issues before, but Tren definitely made it worse for good.
Omfg what a nightmare!

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Tried it. Hated it. I felt as if I became a mental killer. Didn’t even get through a full 2 weeks. Not to mention my blood pressure was absolutely out of this world. Take risks but don’t be stupid while doing so. (Your a smart man for not doing so)

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Test, EQ, and Tbol(for another week) right now, they say its supposed to be tough on the liver, but swimfan65 has ran it and had bloods done on it, and he said it wasn't that bad even at 750mcg. **Note** this is gonna be my first run with it myself.
Yep..I liked it!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Old witch and Spurfy. Yall have a lot of knowledge. What’s your thoughts on my androhard question.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smart - but hard to resist the temptation for sure! I've often wondered running it just like you said...175/wk youd think sides wouldnt be bad...but who knows with that stuff. Bottom line is you dont need it. You can still reach your goals without it. Want to get a taste of tren? Get some im or td dienolone...that stuff is really incredible....really underrated imo
But its so fun! Until it isn't..then its pretty much the opposite of fun. But right now, I'm really liking it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Androhard instead of proviron? Yeah, not sure about that.

Proviron doesn’t do much, but I can’t fathom androhard would do more. If anything maybe keep the proviron and add the androhard, see what happens?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Androhard instead of proviron? Yeah, not sure about that.

Proviron doesn’t do much, but I can’t fathom androhard would do more. If anything maybe keep the proviron and add the androhard, see what happens?
Yeah actually got the Proviron for free as a bonus so figured why not.

You don’t think Proviron and androhard would be to much on the androgenic sides? I know nothing about Epi-Dhea. Like I said I’m just curious because of the thread they have currently. And it’s cheap for 8 week supply.

Thanks for the input. Everybody on this thread. I got a lot of great information for the future.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Test/Mast/Winnie/T3

Dienolone/Test/low carb

I agree! The closest I have ever gotten to tren was the prohormones trenavar. I don’t know why anyone would want to put themselves through such side effects. Like if I increase my test dose and start to feel hotter and anxious I literally freak out and it always seems to happen when I’m laying down in bed at night! Could not even imagine tren! I would probably rush to the emergency room. You can get in amazing shape using something low like 300mg test and 300mg primo..

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah actually got the Proviron for free as a bonus so figured why not.

You don’t think Proviron and androhard would be to much on the androgenic sides? I know nothing about Epi-Dhea. Like I said I’m just curious because of the thread they have currently. And it’s cheap for 8 week supply.

Thanks for the input. Everybody on this thread. I got a lot of great information for the future.
Epiandro is mostly just going to cause aggression and higher self esteem. Some people shed on it, and that makes them very unlucky.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well, if this post didn't scare anyone off I don't know what will. LOL