I need help with upcoming cycle

DJDEANER

Awards
Hi I was planing a cycle for after Christmas. I'm 24 years old i weigh 190lbs with anywhere in-between 13-15% body fat. My main goal is to loose as much fat as possible while maintaining or even gaining some lean mass cause i don't want to look smaller i just want to look more ripped and have extremely dense diamond hard muscles, so im aiming for more of a body recomp. My training is geared towards MMA performance, So I generally do alot of strength training, Hiit, Isometrics, and alot of sparing at 4 classes per week.

I have a few products in mind right now:

Myopharma Furazabolin
Pro science labs Epivar
LGI 11oxo

This being said im just wondering if there can be any improvements made to this stack to maximize my goal.
All information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DJM

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Androlean. Great for cutting fat and gaining some size.

Of those you have listed, the 11-oxo would be my first choice.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for lean muscle gains and bodyfat loss I'd recommend

Helladrol 100mg 6 weeks, 1 bottle
Katanadrol 250mg 4 weeks, 1 bottle
Cycle support throughout

Weeks 1-6 Helladrol
Weeks 3-6 katanadrol

Pct
(Nolva, Clomid)

DJDEANER

Awards
isnt that gona be too much time for helladrol?? isint it only supposed to be used for a month?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
KitanaDROL actually looks cool as I liked fura clones (I like furaguno) Epi is cool I guess but use for a short period for obvious reasons (17AA) 11-oxo is cool mega dosed 900-1200mgs a day. Yes AndroLean V3 will be the BEST 11-oxo when it finally floods the market so keep that in mind. AndroHardv3 comes to mind as you said "diamond muscles" (cool description btw) meaning (granite , dense muscularity) which is usually associated with a.) years of grunt work with free weights, which initiates myofibrillar based muscle.
b.) low enough BF% to even appear rock hard
c.) HIGH levels of androgens flooding your blood with namely 3a,5a,Androstanediol and DHT

-Matt

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
isnt that gona be too much time for helladrol?? isint it only supposed to be used for a month?
Not whatsoever, hdrol is used for 6 weeks minimum. I personally did a 6 weeker at 100mg.

DJDEANER

Awards
Alright well i guess i have 2 cycles to choose from first would be andro lean for 8weeks stacked with andro hard for 8 weeks aswell.
Second cycle in mind was helladrol 6weeks with Katanadrol 4 weeks. This being said are there any benefits to choosing one cycle over the other?? Or are they gona yield aprox the same results in terms of what im trying to accomplish goal wise?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Alright well i guess i have 2 cycles to choose from first would be andro lean for 8weeks stacked with andro hard for 8 weeks aswell.
Second cycle in mind was helladrol 6weeks with Katanadrol 4 weeks. This being said are there any benefits to choosing one cycle over the other?? Or are they gona yield aprox the same results in terms of what im trying to accomplish goal wise?
Your're gonna find this crazy and think I'm joking but If I had both of these cycles on hand, I would stack them both together, If I still had to purchase the cycle, It would be Helladrol and Katanadrol...

DJDEANER

Awards
Alright the cycle ill be doing is 100mg/6weeks helladrol and 250mg/4weeks.
along side i will run:
Cycle support
Omega 3 gels
Glucosamine Sulfate
Mega mens multi

Is this good or should there be something else I should take along side the cycle

Now for pct I have Torem on hand already I realize I will need more than only the Torem but am starting to get short on cash, this being said does anywon know a product to run along side Torem that will work great but still be on the cheaper side.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
along side i will run:
Cycle support
Omega 3 gels
Glucosamine Sulfate
Mega mens multi

Is this good or should there be something else I should take along side the cycle

Now for pct I have Torem on hand already I realize I will need more than only the Torem but am starting to get short on cash, this being said does anywon know a product to run along side Torem that will work great but still be on the cheaper side.
Take in 2-2.5 grams of protein per body weight.

Torem should be fine solo but you'll be on cycle for 6 weeks, so I'm sure if you needed to you'd have money when you need it.

This is not a miracle, training and diet consistency will determine your results.

If possible keep me posted on your results once a week maybe, so we can see if you need to bump your training/cardio around or your carbs/proteins.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
along side i will run:
Cycle support
Omega 3 gels
Glucosamine Sulfate
Mega mens multi

Look into an AI also. As well as DAA, DAA is super cheap and super effective. AI should be used in weeks 3/4 of PCT, even with your light cycle. It will help you bounce back.

DJDEANER

Awards
Alright thanks for the info. I should be starting the cycle in jan so ill repost when i start.