Need help with upcoming AMS cycle.

J

jspain

Awards
Ill be running 1-AD RDe, 4-AD RDe, and Decavol RDe. Is it ok to go 6 or maybe even 8 weeks on this stuff at the recommended dosage and use Arom-x, daa, and anabeta elite for pct? Or should I use erase pro, daa, and anabeta elite? Any help and suggestions or directions is appreciated.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
either one is fine but id save erase and anabeta to run in the future

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id highly suggest running them at double the recommended dose for at least 6 weeks, otherwise you wont see many gains, to be honest tho id tell you to go with halodrol its much more cost effective and it doesn't really have that many sidefects. I believe halov2 is the best clone.

J

jspain

Awards
Id highly suggest running them at double the recommended dose for at least 6 weeks, otherwise you wont see many gains, to be honest tho id tell you to go with halodrol its much more cost effective and it doesn't really have that many sidefects. I believe halov2 is the best clone.
Do you need a SERM after running halodrol or would erase pro, daa, and anabeta elite work for pct? What about forerunners reboot?

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Would you rather have a serm and not need it or not have a serm and need it... I may be a noob but that is the first commandment of cycling that I learned

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
DEFINITELY HAVE A SERM for 2 reasons, 1) theres no better PCT 2) they cost just as much as OTC PCT in the research chemical websites. Just look around for reviews on research chem websites and find a legit one to buy from i literally just did that a week ago and got really good tamoxifen for a really good price.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
A good PCT if you alraedy have the erase , DAA and anabeta would be:
Nolvadex: 40/20/10/10/0/0/0/0
DAA: 6/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
Anabeta: 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
40mg is not needed.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
thats true, i just feel like giving your balls a good kick is beneficial, correct me if im wrong is there anything wrong with taking 40mg besides the fact that you may be wasting some of it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope nothing wrong at all....i just like to save some for next cycle...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
yeah i buy mine for a decently low price so i rather spend the extra 5$ ish and give my pct an extra kick keeping the last bit of my gains is worth that extra money haha

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I bought Nolva as Tamoxifen citrate, but im doing an epistane cycle and from what i read it fits better im not sure if id go for clomid/nolva or torem for halodrol id have to look into it.

J

jspain

Awards
What would be best for the ams stack? It's 1-ad 4-ad and decavol. Ill probably get another stack and run it for 6 or 7 weeks. Maybe nolvadex and daa and bring in erase pro after the nolvadex then taper ep down?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that would be fine. u dont wanna use the erase when ur doing the nolva, start erase once ur done with nolva.

J

jspain

Awards
So you think after nolva I could do 1 erase pro everyday for two weeks then 1 eod for two weeks? And use daa the whole time? Thanks for your help man.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Like i said you should do
Nolvadex (miligrams every day): 40/20/10/10/0/0/0/0
DAA (grams every day): 6/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase (Pills every day): 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
Anabeta (pills every day): 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2
So 40mg nolvadex every day for the 1rst week, 20mg every day the second week and so on.