I need help! I took 5-deca-zol and i want to stop?

AnOnYmOus92

Awards
Ok im 18 years old and was looking to gain mass faster so complete nutrition sold me there mass gainer stack which included some capsules called 5-deca-zol , 3-test-oxo, optimizer, and mega shred. I only took these for one day but after doing research online and seeing the side effects i really want to stop! i had no idea what they were doing to my body and it scares me. I only took these for one day and i think i will stop but my question is; Is it safe to stop taking without completing the full 1-month course? And i cant afford the Post cycle therapy at the moment, is it safe to stop taking these without the post cycle? I only took them for one day which was 2 capsules of 5-deca-zol, 3 capsules of 3-test-oxo, 2 optimizers and 2 mega shred. Which brings me to my next question. In one week when i get payed should i go back and get the post cycle or no since i only took for one day? Will my testosterone and hormone levels be off balance now since i took these for 1 day without post cycle? Please and thank you for answering this is a very serious question and i don't know what to do!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is like the 12th "complete nutrition sold me steroids" thread this year.

If you only took it for one day youre fine. Dont take them. Return them and ask for your money back and tell them you dont appreciate them selling steroids to someone who is 18 and 135lbs.

AnOnYmOus92

Awards
Thanks man i really didnt know what i was getting myself into.. You think i would be fine without the post cycle?

TorqueGTR04

Awards
You'll be fine without the PCT.

Definitely make sure to research products before buying them! I understand though, sounds pretty promising when you're told it will put 15 lbs on you in 4 weeks without knowing what the product really is. Just stick to the basics for now - protein, creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin. As long as your nutrition and exercise are on point, you will put on mass quick.

And just a heads up - you probably won't get your money back on opened product. It's possible depending who you talk to but you'll probably just get in store exchange credit. I'd just trade out for some of the basic staples I listed above. If so, make sure you do the math and get the full value's worth of what you spent!

Good luck with everything, you'll definitely be fine after one day and don't worry - you can put on a ton of mass naturally without using pro-hormones

AnOnYmOus92

Awards
Alright thanks guys i did go up there he said come back tomorrow when a manager is there and i can get in store credit. Will definitely research this kind of stuff before i buy it in the future.. had me worried after all the stuff i read about it online..