I have two unopened expired bottles of DMAA. Should I use?

kRUSADE

Awards
So I was going through my supp cabinet and I found 2 unopened bottles of DMAA from PrimaForce, 200caps each, 20mg.
One bottle expired 11/13 and the other 2/14, so they're both about ~4.5 years old.

Do you think they're still potent? Are they safe (as far as expiration is concerned)?

I honestly really never cared for DMAA, but they were cheap at the time.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dose with caffine and find out. Or send to me and I will test them

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sell it on Ebay. OG Jack3d was like 300 bucks for a while and Mesomorph tubs are going for 80-100 bucks.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sell it on Ebay. OG Jack3d was like 300 bucks for a while and Mesomorph tubs are going for 80-100 bucks.
This^
I'm selling all mine, just wish I bought way more.
I'm excited to see what my original stimulate X boxes, Hemorage & Muscle Warfare Naples fetch

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you could just sell it like said above. Someone will buy it even though it's 4.5 yrs expired haha.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
itll still be fine. individual ingredients like this don't really go "bad", they just lose potency slowly.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am using some bulk DMAA powder that expired in 2015 and it still works like a charm. I kept mine in the freezer but you should still be fine IMO. Worst case just sell them like others mentioned

kRUSADE

Awards
Thanks for the tips, maybe I will put em up on ebay and see what happens.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea you could just sell it like said above. Someone will buy it even though it's 4.5 yrs expired haha.
Pretty sure Craze getting $1200 online, and I've opened heaps of old tubs and just as potent.

I had original ALRI VENOM and it was opened in a zip lock bag, which wasn't zipped.

How old are those? 8-10 years? I took 1 and I got the worse stim dick, basically my balls started hurting(seems to happen from strong stimulants these days to me)
So I'd say even after 8+ years in an open bag, the capsules were still strong as f##k ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I have OG Mesomorph tubs sitting around and a few Craze. Had no idea. Oh, and about a dozen Schizophrenic Psychos

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I have OG Mesomorph tubs sitting around and a few Craze. Had no idea. Oh, and about a dozen Schizophrenic Psychos
I currently have 23 tubs of OG Mesomorph :D